Big introduce yourself thread

I was inspired by How to grow decentralized communities | by Peter ‘pet3rpan’ | 1kxnetwork | Medium and would love to kick this off.

I suggest we include the following info but optional.

• ENS name: matoken.eth
  • Discord/Twitter Handle (optional) : makoto#2771 / @makoto_inoue
  • Your main interests: Data crunching. My Dune data dashboard is https://duneanalytics.com/makoto and create various ENS related data board.

Hi. I am Makoto and I have been dev at ENS since 2018. I am a bit of a jack of all trades reviewing solidity code, fixing bugs, analysing ENS related data, and organising various ENS events.

34 Likes

ENS name: validator.eth
Twitter @validatoreth
Discord validator.eth#9238
My main interests are Ethereum, ENS, and decentralized identity.

Hi, my name is Kevin and I’ve been a long time ENS and Ethereum community member before recently becoming the ENS Support Lead. I enjoy all things Ethereum including DAOs, NFTs, public goods, scaling, onboarding, decentralization and generally spreading awareness about these things. I guess you could say that I’m am truly ‘in it for the tech’. I’m a naturally curious person who loves to help out whenever I can.

18 Likes

ENS Name: leontalbert.eth
Discord/Twitter: LeonTalbert#2788/@talbert_leon
You main interests: frontend and smart contract development

Hey everyone I’m Leon one of the newest members of the ENS team. I’ll be mainly responsible for the frontend app so apologies in advance for all the bugs :S

11 Likes

:wave:
ENS name: brantly.eth / brantly.xyz
Discord handle: brantly.eth#9803
Twitter: @brantlymillegan / brantly.eth
Main interests: my six kids!

Hey, I’m Brantly, I’ve been on the ENS team since January 2019. I’m currently director of operations, which means I help with strategy, planning, business, communications, integrations, etc.

11 Likes
  • ENS name: daddy.eth
  • Discord/Twitter Handle (optional) : 16888.eth#6525 / @AnClint
  • Your main interests: ENS and Defi

Hi. I am daddy.eth, I built ensuer.com with liubenben.eth, which is a website that translate docs/latest news/updates about ENS in Chinese. We want more ppl and projects in China know ENS and adopt it. Could join our unofficial Chinese ens fans community in our website.

6 Likes
  • ENS name: ithink2much.eth
  • Discord Handle : Lionel#3533
  • Twitter Handle : @LafontLft
  • Your main interests: Web Dev, Blockchain, Digital Art, NFTs

Hi there :vulcan_salute: I’m Lionel, french web dev and teacher. Passionate about blockchain though relatively new to the space. Learning Solidity and Web3 right now :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes
  • ENS name: oxo.eth
  • Discord Handle : oxo.eth#6288
  • Twitter Handle : @ethlightwaves
  • Your main interests: making crypto fun and accessible

Hi everyone! My name is Doug, I’ve been a fan and interested observer of Ethereum for awhile now and finally decided it’s time to start working on a little project of my own, which may eventually help someone some day.

3 Likes
  • ENS name: nealw.eth
  • Discord Handle : NealWhittle#8331
  • Twitter Handle : whittle_neal
  • Your main interests: development, defi, just watching the whole crypto space grow.

Hello everyone, my name is Neal, I live in Sydney, Australia where we are currently in covid lockdown and home-schooling nine year old Harry is proving quite a challenge (I’m bowing in your direction @brantlymillegan knowing you have six! :grin:)

I am fascinated by the potential of blockchain technology and ever since I got interested, it is hard to know which way to run: development, governance, educating the masses, helping defi to grow so that it becomes mainstream, I would love to do all of this and more.

Ethereum is an amazing invention and ENS will surely grow once gas fees are reasonable and more and more people discover its true potential. I’m looking forward to watching it evolve.

Anyway, hoping to be able to make a meaningful contribution here and become intelligent enough to give @matoken.eth and the rest of the crew a helping hand …

Cheers and best wishes, Neal.

3 Likes
  • ENS name: premm.eth
  • Discord : nxt3d#8360
  • Twitter Handle : nxt3d
  • Your main interests: art, open source, autonomous communities, NFTs, web3.

Hi all! I have always been working at the intersection of technology and art, with a background in sculpture, design and software development. I aim to enable people to share their work in a way that anyone can understand and appreciate using ENS.

I am currently working on a project using ENS domains and look forward to connecting with others to learn more and gain an even better understanding of ENS.

If anyone is also working on an ENS based project, would be happy to connect.

-Prem

5 Likes

HI @Premm.eth, welcome to the ENS community :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi I’m just starting here. what a world!

• ENS name: xsculpt.eth
  • Discord : xsculpt1088
  • Twitter Handle : @xsculpt
  • Your main interests: art, science, technology, NFTs, metaverse

Hello, I’m a sculptor and professor with a keen interest in the future of art-- Life-- in the blockchain. I have a lot of experience with automatic manufacturing using robots and 3d printers. Inspired by art, science, and technology. But also by my friend Prem Makeig who has graciously shared his knowledge. I’m bristling with all the possibilities. next up post something at xsculpt.eth

4 Likes

Hi @xsculpt, welcome to the community.

I was thinking ‘Hey, what’s with all these sculpture dudes’ but I see you and @Premm.eth are already friends! :smiley:

1 Like

ENS name:cointrends.eth
Twitter: @vitamin6xy
Discord: Allen616#0560
My main interests:ENS,ps5,switch,NFTs

Hi everyone, my name is Allen and I’m from an AI tech company in China that does English learning, I’m a growth product manager and I’m mainly responsible for designing growth strategies for apps and executing them.

I started to contact and understand blockchain in 2017, deeply attracted by its future prospect, and after these years of industry development, I believe more deeply that blockchain is the future.

Recently, I was attracted by the ENS project, and after using it, I am more convinced that ENS is the most important infrastructure for blockchain to really change the world, and ENS can make blockchain change the world more rapidly and make the world a better place.

I am glad to join this community and hope to contribute my share in the future (my skills: product design, data analysis, product user growth).

1 Like

ENS name: liubenben.eth
Twitter: @forlbb
Discord: liubenben#7871
My main interests are Ethereum, ENS, and decentralized identity. :star_struck:

Hi. I am Liu Benben, I built ensuer.com with daddy.eth, which is a website that translate docs/latest news/updates about ENS in Chinese. We want more ppl and projects in China know ENS and adopt it. Could join our unofficial Chinese ens fans community in our website. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hello, liubenben! I’ve seen you in the #cn channel on the Discord.

1 Like

Good day! Big request, tell me how to transfer ENS addresses to another wallet! Lost the password from the previous Metamask wallet

2 Likes

In Chinese channel, I am an ens activist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

you can see me not only on discord, but also on twitter @forlbb . and my most active place is our wechat group. :handshake:

1 Like