Airdrop extention for x2 multiplier

This is true, setting wallet addresses and such.

Oi, se vc tiver comprado um .eth antes do dia 31 de Outubro, voce so tem que ir nesse site e seguir as direĆ§Åes

https://claim.ens.domains/

1 Like

I too was unable to set my primary ENS name in time and did so the day before the drop. Obviously nobody knew about the drop in advance (atleast us on the outside. I say this because if traced quite a few big name people who have no real connection to the team but had made a lot of changes the week prior to the 31stā€¦) or it would have been taken advantage of by everyone. I also never noticed the ā€œPrimary ENS Nameā€ section at the top before, and had been on there several times before, even just a week or two before the drop. But overall, I believe it is important that we should just be grateful with what we got as there were only 147k addresses involved in the drop overallā€¦I mean, technically, yes, it is possible to make this happen under certain parameters with a proposal maybe, but I dont think we would mange to have it passed tbh. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to see some examples. Iā€™m not saying they donā€™t exist. I really want to know.

That said, I set the record for one of my ENS names the for one of my businesses the week prior as it was when I started using that wallet. It was just luck in that instance.

Greetings, I joined you today. love to you all

I understand your pain and I am also in the same position of not having the 2x bonus but owning a domain for a while. Its made me question my level of activity on various web3 protocols and I have decided I want to get more involved with some of them. Not just to try and get airdrops, but to be a part of shaping the future of the internet.

I think the point is to reward people who did it without monetary incentive, since that shows that they are more then just domain holders, they are active users. The 2x bonus is a reward for your level of activity, just like the separate bonus for the discord members, its not supposed to be an incentive to take a certain action.

1 Like

This question is so boring, itā€™s just that there is more money and less money, and more money canā€™t change your life. I also did not set that record. If there is no setting, there is no setting. Maybe next time you will give more rewards to those who have not set it. Who knows? Maybe this is life.

I donā€™t want another airdrop, but the ā€˜actually using itā€™ bull crap needs to stop. That was a way to reward people in the know and in the life Daily.

Just because people didnt ā€˜activate and set up their nameā€™ only means they didnā€™t do it yet. Time, not understanding, no real use yet - whatever.

The multiplier will remain bull, until you can prove everyone that did multiply did it purely because they were using the name.

Ethscan says thats bull and that insiders knew stuff the entire community should have.

If you insiders can honestly say not one benefit was allotted because of the extra access, then Ill stop thinking Nancy Pelosiā€™s tricks were not employed.

Anyone care to throw a stone? My house is glass.

Thanks for the airdrop.

I actually wasnā€™t even aware there was a forum or Discord for ENS before the airdrop, but I was exactly the target audience that they said they wanted to reward. I registered my .eth name because I was involved with Ethereum mining and DeFi already and I saw the potential for human readable names for crypto wallets. I missed the chance to register my name .com and then my name for gmail, and I wasnā€™t going to let another opportunity pass me by. So youā€™re free to continue thinking itā€™s ā€œbull,ā€ but it worked exactly as intended for me.

Horribly played. Take care, folks.

1 Like