Analytics & Research subWG

I have paid out ENSPunks.eth who jumped the gun, being the kindest person that he is https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0560a3f1644ca3c58310bed2d02f84dbeb10e32c7e7eb6d60937677dd79259c4

I guess this wraps up this matter

:v:

1 Like

You were wrong to assume that. You do not have the authority to spend money until a budget is approved. If you choose to commission work before that, it is at your own risk that you may not be reimbursed.

I don’t believe you have any honest confusion about this; your actions at the time made it clear you understood you needed to request money from the DAO. You are attempting to sow confusion here by conflating the creation of a subgroup with an authority to commit the DAO to spend funds.

I consider this matter closed and won’t be responding any further.

4 Likes

Yes, this matter is resolved. Your dial is stuck at ‘spending DAO funds’ narrative. I am not denying that I knew I had to request funds which is why I requested them :roll_eyes:. What I didn’t expect is Nick ghosting his duty and then denying that he approved the roadmap in bad faith. You asked me for the roadmap explicitly, asked me to outline couple of goals, which I did and the very first line of that roadmap mentions starting work on the survey right away to be delivered in less than 10 days on expedited timeline before the elections, which you then approved. Must be different universes that we are living in. Anything but an admittance of mismanagement :v: Onwards