Can we Bring Brantly Back?

Hi all,
I know this post might make me unpopular so please do not attack me. I realise that Brantly said some unsavoury things and might have been a bit arrogant but is there anyway we can bring him back into the fold. He really did live and breath ENS and did a lot for the adoption of ENS. When Ukraine was accepting Crypto Donations I couldn’t help but think that if Brantly was around he would have found a way to make sure that Ukraine had Ukraine.eth to streamline donations. There have been other instances in the near past when I thought man too bad Brantly’s gone.
I don’t know him, but to his credit the man was effective. Just thought I would put this out there and see what you all think or if it is even possible at this point.

Edit- in my previous post I stated that I " didnt even like him all that much" as an attempt to be appease the people that canceled Brantly for his beliefs. In hindsight that was weak something that I regret writing. I did not / do not know Brantly. I do know that The ENS protocol growth has suffered since his absence and I wish I would have taken a stronger stance in his support during the mob incident. But We live and we learn. I sincerely hope that the ENS team would attempt to rehire/ work with him in a professional capacity again. That would be amazing.

1 Like

He was/is never/not gone. It’s his choice to not engage, or engage in a limited capacity.

1 Like