ENS name: xand3r.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
“Don’t waste your votes. Vote on the one who strongly believes the future of the identity protocol”
As a passionate crypto believer, I’ve been working on building a community for spreading the true vision of crypto for around 4 yrs, and have been thinking that the ENS is the gateway of all crypto communities on ETH. ENS is not just only the name system, but also more of the base blood vessel of web3 I think. Now we should find a way to implement a true another you on the blockchain and I truly believe that I can be part of the journey.
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution
- Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
- Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
- Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
- ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree
My web3 qualifications / skills:
- Have been working on crypto projects since 2017
- Have experience in building a new protocol, new ecosystem, new community
- Experienced product manager, crypto economist, entrepreneur
- Strong believer of the future of the web3