ENS DAO Delegate Applications

**ENS name:maoge.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS as well as become apart of the change as we progress into the next evolution of the web.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have a technical background, however only basic knowledge of web3, I wish to improve on my understanding and contribute to this community with the security and growth that it has to offer.

ENS name: jeremycs.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe ENS domains will serve as the passport to web3 and will be the first, and most important, crypto asset that a significant portion of the mainstream own: I believe it will be the most decentralized digital asset there is, with every person on the globe having an ENS home.

It will serve as the identity layer, the underlying digital home, and the gateway for web3. It will also serve as the de facto bridge between web2 and web3. We must protect the development of this integral layer of the crypto economy to ensure that it reaches this vision of true decentralization, full interoperability, and ungamable digital identity.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 1

Name ownership shall not be infringed : Agree

Name ownership is the base layer of web3; and true ownership necessitates interoperability and portability across the entire crypto universe.

Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism : Agree

Fees are a critical mechanism to discourage ENS hoarding, squatting, and speculating. Ownership should ideally tied to an active end user who derives real utility from ENS, rather than an opportunistic actor with purely financial incentives.

Income funds ENS and other public goods : Agree

ENS will be one of many crypto-native public goods, and it is integral to the health of the broader web3 ecosystem that we strategically support initiatives that contribute to the future of the web.

ENS Integrates with the global namespace : Agree

ENS will not only be the underlying base layer for web3, but will also serve as the bridge to web2 and the non-blockchain internet. Interoperability should be at the core of ENS and its development.

My web3 qualifications / skills:

Iโ€™m the co-treasurer of the Stanford Blockchain Club where we are delegates representing significant governance power for protocols that have helped shape web3 as we know it, including Uniswap and Compound. A core part of our mission is to educate the community about web3 and accelerate the next generation of adoption.

I have a background in economics (Oxford) and business (as a founder & Stanford MBA), with an extensive focus on incentive structures, game theory, and platform design.

1 Like

ENS name: paradigm.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS should prevail as a fundamental building block of the metaverse, further emerging as the most important public good on Ethereum. Oneโ€™s ENS name is a cornerstone of her digital sovereignty. We must protect the namespace with respect, loyalty, and deference commensurate to its immense societal significance. Part of delivering on that mission requires the namespace confronting and conquering tests of antifragility. I stand to prevent the web3 aristocrats from exerting their interests on the namespace at the expense of the collective good and in place of building collective wealth.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I exist on chain

2 Likes
Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

ENS name: Klent4d.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Have been into the NFT community for past 5 months now so guess its time to register an ENS name and so am willing to be a delegate.
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution:

1. Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
  2. Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
  3. Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  4. ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree
    My web3 qualifications / skills: Been into the NFT space from past 5 months now and have my wallet connected to 53 sites

ENS name: nudibranch.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
I would like to support the development of ENS (one of the first NFTs) built for web3!

My fellow delegators are:
:black_joker::black_joker::black_joker::black_joker::black_joker:.eth
nebe.eth

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree with focus on automation/AI and UBI

• Member of Consensys Academy | Blockchain Developer Bootcamp
  • Experience in DeFi, DevOps and Infrastructure
  • Created multiple NFTs on OpenSea (Ethereum) and Hic et Nunc (Tezos)
2 Likes

Superb fren A+++ Will be the cornerstone of this community.

**ENS name:**Yuaf.ens

Everthing is just a beginning, I want to see the great change in the cryptocurrencie world.
I believe that ENS will provide a huge foundation for any exist in the metaverse, and i want to be a part.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

Cryptocurrency researcher, Basic web3 skill and im investing in programming.

ENS name: patrickgoeler.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I firmly believe that this is the future and I would be humbled to be given the chance to help shape this future in some way or form.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

My web3 qualifications / skills: Iโ€™m just getting started but currently Iโ€™m trying to build a SaaS where NFTs can grant you lifetime access to the service which can have interesting implications for startups and could lead to a new kind of funding.

**ENS name:five83.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have been involved in WEB 3.0 from the inception and have been an avid follower. As a Game Developer, and active Web 3.0 game developer I would like to become an active participant in Web 3.0 As a community member I believe that I can add value to organisations who want build Web 3.0 applications and my aim is to be a trusted advisor for Web 3.0 gaming experiences.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) AGREE
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) AGREE
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) AGREE
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) AGREE

**My web3 qualifications / skills: I have been involved in WEB 3.0 from the inception and have been an avid follower. As a Game Developer, and active Web 3.0 game developer I would like to become an active participant in Web 3.0

ENS name: AdaIhueze

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have the motivation to be an ENS delegate and to represent Nigerian women.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

Iโ€™m relatively new to web3, working towards applying machine learning to the development of web3 applications.

**ENS name: Raphtatts.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

I am an avid supporter of giving freedoms back to the people, I want to be a part of the movement for change.

• Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree / at the moment I believe Ethereum is for the rich but Iโ€™m hoping eth 2.0 will change this

**My web3 qualifications / skills:
I have very minimal skills and consider myself to be more an activist/ researcher I am in love with the ideas of change that come with Ethereum and am not worried about rewards for being here I want to be someone that knows what is happening next and to immerse myself

ENS name: brukhman.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to be actively involved in on-chain governance of the public goods that I personally use.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Blockchain technology is my core area of expertise for the last 10 years.

DAPettit

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Interested

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills: very low

ENS name:

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Absolutely AGREE

• Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: AGREE

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: AGREE w/comment

COMMENT: โ€˜other public goodsโ€™ should be more defined and less vague a statement. Whatโ€™s good for some is not good for others, and itโ€™s subjective nature should be framed in a more objective way.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace:
    AGREE

Director/project manager of several Defi and ReDefi projects at scale.

Developed first vertically integrated DeFi Real Estate transaction and funding web3 portal.

1 Like

ENS name: chiro.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also iโ€™m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the Spanish Speaking Community.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 63

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I just love ENS!

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]

My web3 qualifications / skills: Solidity eng and game mechanics designer. Previously helped start a bunch of meatspace businesses.
[/quote]

ENS name: iconee.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: To help support the community and drive ENS forward. Iโ€™ve been an ENS user from very early on and realized from onset how important it would be to web3; I look forward to helping ENS moving forward into the DAO-era.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree, but more like a disincentive to prevent users from simply sitting on names without using them.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Avid cryptocurrency researcher and long time ethereum node operator. I strive to fully research any project to its core and understand as much about it as possible. This, in my opinion, makes me a good choice to become a delagate.

ENS name: ourdigitalhomestead.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe in the future of Web3, I like to learn, I am a former city developer/community builder, I have passion to help others, I see myself as a bridge to help others here and in my community transition to Web3. My skills are in learning, synthesizing, systems ecology, consensus building, and creating imagery.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution **

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree. Free market, transparent, no institutional favoritism or unforeseen conditions.
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree. The application of an environmental pressure to manage entropy and chaos. Keeps the system from collapse due to entropy.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree. Feedback loop back into the system for growth of system and ecosystem. Imagining this section could be more robust as things evolve.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree. Marge rather than dominate.

My web3 qualifications / skills: My skills are ecology, engineering, and community building. I was a city developer before entering this space. Iโ€™ve built infrastructure for communities (parks, roads, public art, bridges that kind of thing). I am good at learning systems, hierarchy, and interdependencies. I do not have any special Web3 skills other than what I have taught myself by reading and applying. My knowledge base is in the ability to learn systems and reach out to others, teach, reduce friction for entry, and have fun.

ENS name:: aseoconnor.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:: I want to help steward the next generation of domain names. ENS is a community good that I have been using for years and I want to push forward the start of the art of WEb 3

My web3 qualifications / skills:: I am the Chief of Staff at Blocknative, building core infrastructure to make transactions more reliable on public blockchain networks. Prior to joining the blocknative team, I helped NBA player Spencer Dinwiddie tokenize his contract in the first Pro Athlete Investment Token. I got into Web3 in late 2016 and originally joined ConsenSys to drive Cellarius โ€” a fan governed sci fi universe.

1 Like