ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: MarcWiebusch.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Blockchain and crypto technologies have the ability to empower the next generation visionaries and ENS will be a crucial component to making these new technologies available to the world as a whole.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have been a power user of the Internet since the introduction of the world wide web and have a broad skillset and overall knowledge of how many legacy internet protocols work. I am excited to see where web3 will bring us and am excited to do my part to bring it to reality.

ENS name: jemuem

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am at the crypto for quite a years now and will support all upcoming tokens and project that will be set in the future. I want to be a part of an extravagant future of new crypto in the world.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree, privacy is a must
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree, transaction should have it to help the economy
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:

I have work on the company which involves Bank online security, reader and learner about crypto.

ENS name: ilike2invest.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS to make it as durable as possible for everyone and easily accessible which i highly believe will be the future goal of making it the Web3 standard for naming.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

i have basic knowledge of web3 and would love to learn more hands on ,I know many people in the space that are like minded and open to expanding web3 as a whole with my help it will play a part of growing together for the best of its future along with everyone in it

I have run a live streaming startup reaching 20 million users and launched multiple consumer products - all with strong web and social media presence. Now focused on web 3.0 as the future of commerce and communication.

ENS name: KnicksTape.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:** I strongly believe this is the binding component between the old world and the digital world. Turning an encryption into a simpler way of communication, allowing for the flow of all currencies to adapt. i plan on using my unique ENS to bring awareness to the community and always put education first, while leading with an entrepreneurial spirt. #MDRNB

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (strongly Agree)

**My web3 qualifications / skills: basic skills

@Lindam9831 My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent thepersian speaking Community.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: vip88.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the Chinese Speaking Community.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution 20)

Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Have been involved with web 3 since the early summer. I know a little bit of solidity and can read code. Most importantly I know many people in the space and have made great connections to be helpful.
Additionally, I am also a developer / problem solver with advanced blockchain development skill, involved in a few metaverse blockchain projects. I consider myself an open minded person with great analitical skills and big picture aficionado that can be of use as a DAO delegate.

ENS name: rhizomedao.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

While DeFi has attracted enough attention over the past year, the core narrative of the Ethereum ecosystem seems to have unwittingly taken a bit of a turn.

We believe that Web2 and Web3 will continue to go hand in hand for a long time, the DID will be a track to watch in the Web3 space in the long run, and ENS will be the most important of all these intersections.

As a group of long-time web3 buidlers, we want to walk alongside our peers, participate in this historical process, and contribute our share.

Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree

Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree

Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

RhizomeDAO is a Web3 buidlers’ DAO that originated in East Asia.

The term Rhizome comes from a philosophical concept in Deleuze and Gatali’s co-authored A Thousand Plateaus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia , describing a form of decentralized network, “any point of a rhizome can be connected to anything other, and must be.”

There are many Sub DAOs in our big family. The following are three representative ones.

RhizomeDAO Labs is a web3 developer team with 8 core members, mainly come from Japan, USA, Chinese Mainland and Taiwan, aiming to push the boundaries and become the DAO version of Larva Labs.

Currently, the Labs team has received multiple awards from the ETHGlobal Hackathon, IOSG Layer 2 Hackathon, ETHOdyssey Hackathon, as well as from various blockchain projects such as The Graph and Hopr eco-sponsorship.

On the homepage of ENS, you can find one of our products: Know Your DeFi, a strategy and data platform for decentralized financial, providing a visual data query interface and risk alerts.

MarrowDAO is a metaverse buidler DAO, which has incubated Guild W, the first on-chain e-sports team. The main members are Solidity developers, node operators, blockchain game players and investment analysts. All of them are loyal players of the Dark Forest.

W stands for waterdrop. In The Three-Body Problem, waterdrop is a cosmic detector made of strong interacting materials. Its surface is absolutely convex curved, and the temperature is absolutely zero. One waterdrop can destroy most of humanity’s armed forces in space.

We hope our guild may possess different perspectives at the same time, as visionary as waterdrops. We will uphold the aim of peaceful development and help real blockchain games to grow and prosper.

Mirror Curator DAO is dedicated to selecting, reviewing and spreading high-quality content and creators on mirror.xyz, helping readers to quickly understand the exciting views of creators on Mirror and introducing web3 to more users.

ENS name:

jdetychey.eth

I have participated to several community initiatives before and I have been using ENS from the get go.
I see ENS a crucial public utility and I want help it thrive.

**My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution **

**Name ownership shall not be infringed: **
Agree

Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism:
Agree

**Income funds ENS and other public goods: **
Agree althugh I believe each Ethereum public goods should have its own funding source and its best to keep the ENS budget focussed on ENS primarily.

**ENS Integrates with the global namespace: **
Agree

I write decent Solidity code, I use to run a small mining operation and now run my own Eth1 & ETh2 nodes. I follow closely the Ethereum roadmap and host meetups and conference (EthCC) to facilitate knowledge sharing. I have an Ethereum startup (cometh.io) doing NFT gaming which will heavily rely on ENS for its player profiles. I have been working in the Ethereum ecosystem for 6 years (EY, ConsenSys, Ledger) and founded the non-profit Ethereum France.

ENS name: ali1403.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and represent the French Speaking Community.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills. Also, I’m an expert in online businesses and Digital Marketing in France.

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think I have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also I’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and I think I can be a delegate and represent the Spanish/Turkish/Persian/English Speaking Community.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.

My web3 qualifications/skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: efir.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Very few members of the cryptocurrency community show their active position. Most are hunting only for profit and do not express their point of view on the vision of the development of the cryptocurrency world. This centralizes the crypto a lot. Therefore, I want to express my special point of view and convey to others about the initiatives in the ENS ecosystem and I will try to be useful for the ENS for the community and for the positive future of the whole world.

I believe that the world is deeply immersed in thought, in the ego. Technology for technology’s sake. I vote for technology for the sake of harmony in life. And I will defend this position.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a smart contract security auditor. I teach the development of dApps.

1 Like

-ENS name: stichick.eth

-I am a firm believer and supporter of a delegated community. It opens the door for numerous possibilities and keeps new ideas coming with the collaboration of like-minded individuals who are all after the same end goals. Passionately, properly and responsibly governing the ENS network is important to us all and collectively we all have a voice that speaks for the greater good of the community and the project.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution :

-Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree. If you purchase the name, it is rightfully yours.

-Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree. Fees are necessary in helping maintain and expand the project and having a fee system in place helps keep the individuals who plan to be active.

-Income funds ENS and other public goods: I agree with this as it is something that is for the greater good of the project and is necessary to ensure growth and security for the project.

-ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree. This is a massive component that can play a key part in the future of cryptos and for ease of access. It is a fantastic idea that I fully support and cannot wait to see what the future holds!

-My web3 qualifications / skills: Basic knowledge but a fiery passion to learn more and to be involved in crypto and governance projects and communities exactly like this one.

ENS name: cuttlefish.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to advance the adoption of ENS while ensuring that it retains its core principles of decentralization and security.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a developer of security applications and have deployed tools for blockchain analysis.

**ENS name: kevinleslie.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS is a great proposition. I have worked in IT fro over 20+ years and used DNS, so when I found out about ENS this made perfect sense for me and it ties in with Blockchain. This work is necessary to help transform this space to Web 3.0. I believe ENS is part of the future and I want to help shape the good work you are doing

**My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

**My web3 qualifications / skills: Currently working for Blockdaemon as a SRE, I have nearly 30 yr experience in IT and in recent time I been working as a Devops/SRE engineer, I sue the following languages golang, Python, C+ Java, I worked for most of the tier one investment banks, also IT companys such as SUN microsystems, media company BBC, Amazon to name a few so I fell I can bring my experience. my experience speaks for it self and you can find me on Linkedin

ENS name: wangxingyu.eth

作为早期互联网技术专家和区块链布道师,我非常赞同互联网思想和去中心化理念,也谙熟相关技术,我认为我应该可以做出明智的选择。

As an early Internet technologist and blockchain evangelist, I strongly agree with the Internet idea and decentralization concept, and I am also well versed in related technologies, so I think I should be able to make a wise choice.

掌握智能合约和 dApp 开发,对系统架构、软件开发、系统运维、网络安全和开源文化有深入了解。

Mastery of smart contract and dApp development, in-depth understanding of system architecture, software development, system operation and maintenance, cyber security and open source culture.

1 Like

ENS Name: daddio.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’m a proponent of names and brand ownership. I’m also a proponent of community leadership and governance. I’m excited about what ENS does for web3 and excited about the future. My professional experience leading strategy and scaling Operations makes me a good choice for ensuring the healthy growth of ENS.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Experienced developer and founder; Building a application and infrastructure to simplify web3 for creators and owners. Active mod in several groups.

ENS Name: capitulation.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’m doing this as a governance experiment. My aim is to be chosen by ANT holders and receive the respective delegation of the ENS tokens that the Aragon Association will receive as a result of it’s adoption of ENS. If elected I will serve as a direct proxy and vote as per the will expressed by ANT holders in a mirrored vote. Ultimately my goal will be to be replaced by a direct vote execution.
In the unlikely event that I perceive the expressed will of ANT holders to go against my personal values I reserve the right to “rage quit” in which case ANT holders shall choose a new delegate from the long list of extremely capable delegates.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Building the Ecosystem at Aragon (come build cool DAO tools at hackforfreedom(dot)org ). I am an active experimenter in web3 (DegenScore 440+, Level 6 Rabbithole scholar, How to DAO alumni, Kernel applicant), sporadic supporter of public goods (clr.fund, Gitcoin grants, Giveth, MoonshotBots, RainbowRolls) and lurker in many great communities (FWB, Bankless, ForeFront, DAO Masters, TEC). Last but not least during the 2018/2019 bear market I created from scratch a $5m (annualized revenue) business for one of the high profile crypto lenders.

ENS name: mentor.eth

• Prevent the problematic aspects of the web2 namespace I experience as a dev
  • I enjoy being part of open source and community projects

• Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree, comment: not just about speculation but general incentives for what the DAO considers “good” behaviour for the health of the namespace

I’m a co-creator of the Rocketeer NFT project (link) where I wrote the web3 frontends and deployed the Ethereum mainnet contracts.

I’ve also been an active open source contributor to: Rocketpool, Nimbus, Chia, Metamask, ENS, Ethereum Mist wallet. See my Github @actuallymentor for details.

1 Like

ENS name: Beardedginger.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am a freedom loving, God fearing American. I will always advocate for the community. I want to contribute to the ENS and Web3 movement. Privacy, security and functionality. America.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

My web3 qualifications / skills: Web3 is the future. I am an avid crypto researcher and ETH nut. I will never claim to know everything or act like I do. However, I will always put forth 100% and continue to learn and grow daily.