ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name:
emanuelperez.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
Iā€™m here to help others onboard to the world of web3 and ENS by walking them through on the use cases that crypto has available for everyone. This is my passion and Iā€™ll do whatever it takes to make understanding the current environment easier for those that are new. My goal is to increase the amount of exposure while decreasing the barriers of entry into web3 for those who are curious, especially in minority communities.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:
I am great at breaking down complex concepts in web3/crypto lingo into understandable terms to anyone Iā€™m talking to. As an active user in this space that includes NFTs, DeFi and DAOs, and as a former PC technician, Iā€™m able to relay empathy to those who donā€™t understand and am patient to educating those who are excited about taking their first few steps into crypto.

1 Like

ENS name: delilahjones.eth

• I believe ENS has huge potential to expand the definition of ā€œonlineā€ identity, enabling more transparency, interoperability, and ultimately creating a system to unify all of the disparate profiles a user has been required to create to interact with different properties/entities under web2. I want to be actively involved in the development and future of ENS, and in establishing it as a foundational pillar of web3.

My view on each section of the ENS Constitution:

Comment:
    This is key: While there may be instances where a users wants the ability to secure a domain name that is owned by another user (eg; squatting), creating a standard for ENS governance to affect name ownership (for any reason) should be avoided to the fullest extent possible.

Comment:
    We need further clarification on ā€œfunds that are not reasonably requiredā€ - what do we view as ā€œreasonably requiredā€ to ensure the long-term viability of ENS and its continued development/improvement? This is a question that will come up further down the line.

• ENS integrates with global namespace: Agree
    Comment:
    This is generally a good idea, as we want to avoid squatters maliciously holding an established companyā€™s DNS name in the ENS ecosystem - but similarly, guardrails here would be helpful. For example, should a newly-incorporated company with a registered DNS be allowed to request an ENS of the same name be revoked from its original holder/creator?

• Iā€™ve spent the last several months diving into web3 and the applications of blockchain. I have 7+ years of experience in product/marketing in the startup and ad-tech worlds, and believe my experience in the advertising world of web2 gives me unique perspective on how projects like ENS can break the biggest limitations of web2.

ENS Name: Pikachu.eth

This is a big step beyond web2 identity and it should be fair and transparent for all. It is early and important for this to remain for all and not for the money. ENS is the future in digital verification and identity.

Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

Off-chain to on-chain integration in corporate finance

ENS Name : LiamGoodwin.eth

This is a big step beyond web2 identity and it should be fair and transparent for all. It is early and important for this to remain for all and not for the money. ENS is the future in digital verification and identity.

Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

Off-chain to on-chain integration in corporate finance

ENS name: hki.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: HashKey is an ecosystem participate in blockchain industry and hope to boost the momentum of Web 3.

Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - agree
Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - agree
ncome funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: We are a transparent and licensed institutional investor. Full stack technology team at back office is enormous supporting and helps us understand better for Web 3 projects. Our team can leverage this and then to give advices to our portfolios to help to get used to Web 3 world faster and more smooth.

chiefmcconnell.eth , johnmcconnell.eth

I would like to be able to help shape the future of ENS and how the technology and community grow

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree (wholeheartedly)

Been in the Web2 space for many moons. Spent the entire year this year diving deep into web3 and smartcontracts. Built a small army of developers on discord (blockhead devs) and have been pushing the learning and building of blockchain things. Deep in the discords (all of them it seems like) and actively working to help push the boundaries of what the blockchain and web3 will do for our society and our planet.

1 Like

I have voted for you

1 Like

ENS name:
I would like to be a part of this change.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

Lead architect of deepwaters

ENS name: shiva.gundavaram.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to be a part of this change and learn about ENS

My web3 qualifications / skills: None. Willing to learn

ENS Name: epistetech.eth

Becoming a delegate is a meaningful role to take on. I see delegation as a necessary component of democratization. Contributing to this DAO through delegating is something that needs to be done given the mission of ENS. The mission of ENS is about proof of identity and digital freedom. Lets cooperate to build the metaverse!

I am an environmental tokenomist who was saved by web3 and started developing smart contracts that are built to detect Pigou and Coase externalities through NFTs and. I am currently working on a DAO for a slow-fashion initiative. In my free time I try to find ways to optimize smart contracts platforms by introducing quantum state consensus. I believe we need to anticipate emerging technology together so we can integrate early to thrive as a community.

ENS name: juliawu.eth

Having purchased and used tons of off-chain domain names, I appreciate the importance of a well-governed, accessible and inclusive naming system. As web3 grows, I believe that ENS will continue to play a critical role in the naming/referencing of wallets, apps and websites. I would like to help shape the future of this important protocol.

*My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

I love the intersection of computer science and economics (my fields of study at Brown University).
I taught myself Solidity while wrapping up college in 2017, and have since built over 10 crypto projects while working full-time as an engineer at companies like Apple, won 3 defi hackathons and received $25k in prizes/funding for my side projects. Built my first NFT project in 2018 which got funded by Pioneer.app.
I also translated parts of the Ethereum whitepaper to Portuguese (2017) and have authored many crypto/fintech articles featured on the homepage of publications like HackerNoon, a tech blog with over 4M+ monthly readers.

1 Like

ENS Name : kotot.eth

My Reasons for wanting to be delegate:
i would like to be part of this revolusioner move .

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution:

Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web 3 qualifications / skills:
still learning

ENS name: monaelisa.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am excited about the opportunities ENS opens up to simplifying user experience in the space and enhance trust, especially with respect to DeFi. As the DeFi sphere expands and matures weā€™re seeing that the degree of ā€œtrustā€ required between participants varies depending on which protocols youā€™re using. ENS offers a great way to bridge that trust and build reputation to access the full spectrum of opportunities available.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have been contributing towards web3/ DeFi since 2016. I founded the Melon protocol in 2016 which later became known as Enzyme. Enzyme was the first DeFi protocol to decentralise its governance in February 2019 and move towards a DAO/Council model. After that, I created Avantgarde Finance which is building a service layer for DeFi. We are very interested in building features around ENS for Enzyme to simplify DeFi access such a vault sub-domains and other.

1 Like

ENS name: soulofjacobeh.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Iā€™ve been an exceptionally active member in DAO governance for a while now. To date Iā€™ve cast over 140 votes for various governance. Iā€™ve been using ENS since 2017, and guide projects for which I consult to integrate it into their platforms. I look forward to participating in governance through ENS, and intend to remain up-to-date on ENS issues, the projectā€™s growth, and the politics that may arise in this space.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Just as Iā€™ve been an active DAO governance participant with various projects, Iā€™ve also been active in other aspects of the crypto space for many years. I began my crypto journey in 2013. Iā€™m now a professional consultant for various crypto startups, Iā€™m the second DAO-hired Rally Community Ambassador, Iā€™m CTO and Co-Founder for Frexa, I manage a couple 8000+ member crypto Discords, and Iā€™ve been heavily engaged in the GPU and FPGA mining scene since 2016. Iā€™m full-time crypto, and intend to remain such.

ENS name: weirui.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I feel ENS is and will be the center point of the massive metaverse innovation thatā€™s on the horizon. The true potential of the project canā€™t even be imagined until the ecosystem properly matures.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have only basic knowledge and recently started to learn more.

jonmiles.eth

I am a Peabody Award-winning storyteller who has worked in media at ABC, NBC, PBS, Fox, CBS, EWTN, BET, and many other organizations all over the spectrum, and I understand the requirements and structure of news as an outlet. I also can speak to technical people and have made a career taking complex subject matter and making it simple for everyone to understand.

Name ownership: Agreed
Registration Fees: Agreed
Income funds: Agreed

ENS name: frankNFT.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: To support the artists in the NFT community. Be there voice.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree/

I am an NFT Artist (Foundation, MP and OS)
And a solidity developer for several pfp projects and for the 2476 Token.

ENS name: marfernandez.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am passionate about crypto since late 2017 and on top of that, the ETH ecosystem. I have been always listened to people suggestions and would like to participate in spreading the best in this industry in order to better the world. ENS name: marfernandez.eth

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Completely Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree, ENS should be the global namespace standard)

**My web3 qualifications / skills:
Although I have not a developer background, I am very passionate about blockchain technology and on top of that in the eth ecosystem, and I even would love to be more active.

1 Like

Azzyinc.eth

I would really like to be part of the DAO. I find it complex and interesting and can contribute my time and energy to help expand Crypto, NFT, and the full blockchain experience. I am into everything.

• Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Comment - Fees are a necessary evil.

I have a full working knowledge of Crypto currencies, blockchain, contracts within NFTs, contracts, ETH Gas (now) and multiple blockchain technologies.I have engaged in NFT creation and multiple different blockchain purchases and sales. BNB currently is catching up to ETH. I use a hardware ledger and will continue to support that technology and promote it every chance I get. Looking forward to becoming a part of the DAO!

Once posted, click the Share button on your post and copy the URL.

ENS name: temoc.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Just the opportunity to be part of something of huge relevance in tech using my knowledge and experience participating in nonprofit and private organization Committees and Boards.

My web3 qualifications / skills: 25+ years experience in IT, Internet (since pre-web), security, Cloud, not a developer but more focused on architecture, integration, operations for small/midsize organizations.