ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS Name: epistetech.eth

Becoming a delegate is a meaningful role to take on. I see delegation as a necessary component of democratization. Contributing to this DAO through delegating is something that needs to be done given the mission of ENS. The mission of ENS is about proof of identity and digital freedom. Lets cooperate to build the metaverse!

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

I am an environmental tokenomist who was saved by web3 and started developing smart contracts that are built to detect Pigou and Coase externalities through NFTs and. I am currently working on a DAO for a slow-fashion initiative. In my free time I try to find ways to optimize smart contracts platforms by introducing quantum state consensus. I believe we need to anticipate emerging technology together so we can integrate early to thrive as a community.

ENS name: juliawu.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
Having purchased and used tons of off-chain domain names, I appreciate the importance of a well-governed, accessible and inclusive naming system. As web3 grows, I believe that ENS will continue to play a critical role in the naming/referencing of wallets, apps and websites. I would like to help shape the future of this important protocol.

*My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

My web3 qualifications / skills:
I love the intersection of computer science and economics (my fields of study at Brown University).
I taught myself Solidity while wrapping up college in 2017, and have since built over 10 crypto projects while working full-time as an engineer at companies like Apple, won 3 defi hackathons and received $25k in prizes/funding for my side projects. Built my first NFT project in 2018 which got funded by Pioneer.app.
I also translated parts of the Ethereum whitepaper to Portuguese (2017) and have authored many crypto/fintech articles featured on the homepage of publications like HackerNoon, a tech blog with over 4M+ monthly readers.

1 Like

ENS Name : kotot.eth

My Reasons for wanting to be delegate:
i would like to be part of this revolusioner move .

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution:

Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web 3 qualifications / skills:
still learning

ENS name: monaelisa.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am excited about the opportunities ENS opens up to simplifying user experience in the space and enhance trust, especially with respect to DeFi. As the DeFi sphere expands and matures we’re seeing that the degree of “trust” required between participants varies depending on which protocols you’re using. ENS offers a great way to bridge that trust and build reputation to access the full spectrum of opportunities available.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have been contributing towards web3/ DeFi since 2016. I founded the Melon protocol in 2016 which later became known as Enzyme. Enzyme was the first DeFi protocol to decentralise its governance in February 2019 and move towards a DAO/Council model. After that, I created Avantgarde Finance which is building a service layer for DeFi. We are very interested in building features around ENS for Enzyme to simplify DeFi access such a vault sub-domains and other.

1 Like

ENS name: soulofjacobeh.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’ve been an exceptionally active member in DAO governance for a while now. To date I’ve cast over 140 votes for various governance. I’ve been using ENS since 2017, and guide projects for which I consult to integrate it into their platforms. I look forward to participating in governance through ENS, and intend to remain up-to-date on ENS issues, the project’s growth, and the politics that may arise in this space.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

My web3 qualifications / skills: Just as I’ve been an active DAO governance participant with various projects, I’ve also been active in other aspects of the crypto space for many years. I began my crypto journey in 2013. I’m now a professional consultant for various crypto startups, I’m the second DAO-hired Rally Community Ambassador, I’m CTO and Co-Founder for Frexa, I manage a couple 8000+ member crypto Discords, and I’ve been heavily engaged in the GPU and FPGA mining scene since 2016. I’m full-time crypto, and intend to remain such.

ENS name: weirui.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I feel ENS is and will be the center point of the massive metaverse innovation that’s on the horizon. The true potential of the project can’t even be imagined until the ecosystem properly matures.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have only basic knowledge and recently started to learn more.

jonmiles.eth

I am a Peabody Award-winning storyteller who has worked in media at ABC, NBC, PBS, Fox, CBS, EWTN, BET, and many other organizations all over the spectrum, and I understand the requirements and structure of news as an outlet. I also can speak to technical people and have made a career taking complex subject matter and making it simple for everyone to understand.

Name ownership: Agreed
Registration Fees: Agreed
Income funds: Agreed

ENS name: frankNFT.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: To support the artists in the NFT community. Be there voice.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree/

I am an NFT Artist (Foundation, MP and OS)
And a solidity developer for several pfp projects and for the 2476 Token.

ENS name: marfernandez.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am passionate about crypto since late 2017 and on top of that, the ETH ecosystem. I have been always listened to people suggestions and would like to participate in spreading the best in this industry in order to better the world. ENS name: marfernandez.eth

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Completely Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree, ENS should be the global namespace standard)

**My web3 qualifications / skills:
Although I have not a developer background, I am very passionate about blockchain technology and on top of that in the eth ecosystem, and I even would love to be more active.

1 Like

Azzyinc.eth

I would really like to be part of the DAO. I find it complex and interesting and can contribute my time and energy to help expand Crypto, NFT, and the full blockchain experience. I am into everything.

• Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Comment - Fees are a necessary evil.

I have a full working knowledge of Crypto currencies, blockchain, contracts within NFTs, contracts, ETH Gas (now) and multiple blockchain technologies.I have engaged in NFT creation and multiple different blockchain purchases and sales. BNB currently is catching up to ETH. I use a hardware ledger and will continue to support that technology and promote it every chance I get. Looking forward to becoming a part of the DAO!

Once posted, click the Share button on your post and copy the URL.

ENS name: temoc.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Just the opportunity to be part of something of huge relevance in tech using my knowledge and experience participating in nonprofit and private organization Committees and Boards.

My web3 qualifications / skills: 25+ years experience in IT, Internet (since pre-web), security, Cloud, not a developer but more focused on architecture, integration, operations for small/midsize organizations.

ENS name: omaralanii.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the uae Speaking Community.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity

ENS name: lostlabs.eth

This application represents LostLabs the organization, (contact: 0eGlu). We are a group of crypto native thinkers/coders with experiences in the space reaching as far back as 2015. We are currently developing in the metaverse space and extending the use of NFTs to all aspects of DeFi and would like to bring our experiences and development expertise into the conversations around ens.

At Lost Labs we believe that the many current property ownership models can and should change with new technological advances. We’d be happy to bring some of our ideas into the conversation as we think a well thought out fee structure can benefit all parties involved.

My web3 qualifications / skills: We’ve grown up with ethereum since it’s nascent stages and have since expanded our team to include protocol experts, designers and artists.

我想成为代表的原因:拥有超过 15 万个钱包持有和使用 ENS 域,重要的是确保 ENS 的长期生存能力和可持续性,并确保 ENS 社区随着加密货币采用的增加而增长。作为考虑消费者加密应用程序和将数百万用户加入加密的机会的人,我相信我可以代表 ENS 社区并成为他们利益的坚定拥护者。

我对[拟议的 ENS 宪法](拟议的 ENS 宪法)每一部分的看法 2)

名称所有权是绝对权利:(同意/不同意/评论)- 同意
注册费作为一种激励机制存在:(同意/不同意/评论)- 同意
收入基金ENS和其他公共物品:(同意/不同意/评论)-同意
ENS 与全局命名空间集成:( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agre

我们不能重复 web2 的错误并创建围墙花园,我们必须成为更大生态系统的一部分,这包括利用现有的良好采用的系统。

我想成为代表的原因:

我对[拟议的 ENS 章程]每一部分的看法

• 不得侵犯名称所有权:绝对同意
  • 费用主要是一种激励机制:同意
  • 收入基金 ENS 和其他公共物品:同意并发表评论
  • ENS 与全局命名空间集成:
    同意
    我的 web3 资格/技能:

多个 Defi 和 ReDefi 大规模项目的总监/项目经理。

开发了第一个垂直整合的 DeFi 房地产交易和融资 web3 门户

ENS name:
henet.eth

I have been a DNS record maintainer for internet companies since the 90’s, and I’m have been running a data center to provide services for both internet and web3 network customers. I see a lot of potential in the ENS naming system. I would be happy to represent customers in the future.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution 1.5k](Proposed ENS Constitution):

Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

I have years of experience in DeFi and have written my text-based web3 tools using ethereum-go and erc20, -721, -1155 tokens in Solidity.

ENS name: nlabsdao.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: From our perspectives there is a bright future for long-term Ecological construction of ENS,Nlabs DAO the Core funders have over 10 years’ experience in blockchain Industry and blockchain investment,who start the first blockchain listed company globally and participate in multiple listed companies. Furthermore he invested in numerous token fund,and invested in hundreds of blockchain project.,he reckon there is a bright future for DAO organization. Nlabsdao has a sustainable power to produce,focusing on metaverse、gamefi、NFT areas,we are looking forward to help ENS enhancing the scalability in other chains;

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution 17)

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree;Different form web2.0,ENS can provide an adaptive identification protocol for web3.0 development in the entire internet. Users possessed their usernames to control their personal data and bring them to every Dapp and services.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree; the existence of registration fee is reasonable and necessary. It can improve the valid registration ratio, and it increase the long-term value of the platform to financially support ENS to develop and evolve.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree,ENS any income generated is prior to ensure the long term surviving ability of ENS.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) – Agree

1、we have professional technical team on zero knowledge and private protocol, and introduced etherum layer 2 to lower the high registration fee to register ETH name.
2、we invested in several globally community DAO organizations. Which can provide powerful support to ENS eco-system.
3、we globally possessed huge eth computational power and a large number of miners;

1 Like

**ENS name: uniingo.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have been network infrastructure and security for past 21 years and i think and hope i can positively contribute

**My web3 qualifications / skills: I studied IT System and Network administration over 20 years ago and since then moved through various other studies from various system and security vendors and environment setups from small operations to data centre, got to know about BTC on 2011 and since then i have been involved with blockchain and web3 not just in technical terms but also understanding the big picture as to the impact of these innovations outside technology .
    [/quote]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

1 Like

ENS name:
naturetech.eth

NatureTech is at the leading edge of developments, embracing opportunities, following the mystery — brimming with life. We facilitate experiences and connections that redefine value, people love to partake in. Our mission is to catalyze the field of NatureTech and accelerate the success of nature based solutions large and small, to cultivate peace and safety for future generations of life here and in the future, on land and sea.

Helped to launch an ecological blockchain. Have written solidity contracts to tokenize reforestation activities. Helped to facilitate and accelerate applications of technology to protect and regenerate life.