ENS DAO Delegate Applications

我想成为代表的原因:拥有超过 15 万个钱包持有和使用 ENS 域,重要的是确保 ENS 的长期生存能力和可持续性,并确保 ENS 社区随着加密货币采用的增加而增长。作为考虑消费者加密应用程序和将数百万用户加入加密的机会的人,我相信我可以代表 ENS 社区并成为他们利益的坚定拥护者。

我对[拟议的 ENS 宪法](拟议的 ENS 宪法)每一部分的看法 2)

名称所有权是绝对权利:(同意/不同意/评论)- 同意
注册费作为一种激励机制存在:(同意/不同意/评论)- 同意
收入基金ENS和其他公共物品:(同意/不同意/评论)-同意
ENS 与全局命名空间集成:( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agre

我们不能重复 web2 的错误并创建围墙花园,我们必须成为更大生态系统的一部分,这包括利用现有的良好采用的系统。

我想成为代表的原因:

我对[拟议的 ENS 章程]每一部分的看法

• 不得侵犯名称所有权:绝对同意
  • 费用主要是一种激励机制:同意
  • 收入基金 ENS 和其他公共物品:同意并发表评论
  • ENS 与全局命名空间集成:
    同意
    我的 web3 资格/技能:

多个 Defi 和 ReDefi 大规模项目的总监/项目经理。

开发了第一个垂直整合的 DeFi 房地产交易和融资 web3 门户

ENS name:
henet.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
I have been a DNS record maintainer for internet companies since the 90’s, and I’m have been running a data center to provide services for both internet and web3 network customers. I see a lot of potential in the ENS naming system. I would be happy to represent customers in the future.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution 1.5k](Proposed ENS Constitution):

Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:
I have years of experience in DeFi and have written my text-based web3 tools using ethereum-go and erc20, -721, -1155 tokens in Solidity.

ENS name: nlabsdao.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: From our perspectives there is a bright future for long-term Ecological construction of ENS,Nlabs DAO the Core funders have over 10 years’ experience in blockchain Industry and blockchain investment,who start the first blockchain listed company globally and participate in multiple listed companies. Furthermore he invested in numerous token fund,and invested in hundreds of blockchain project.,he reckon there is a bright future for DAO organization. Nlabsdao has a sustainable power to produce,focusing on metaverse、gamefi、NFT areas,we are looking forward to help ENS enhancing the scalability in other chains;

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution 17)

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree;Different form web2.0,ENS can provide an adaptive identification protocol for web3.0 development in the entire internet. Users possessed their usernames to control their personal data and bring them to every Dapp and services.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree; the existence of registration fee is reasonable and necessary. It can improve the valid registration ratio, and it increase the long-term value of the platform to financially support ENS to develop and evolve.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree,ENS any income generated is prior to ensure the long term surviving ability of ENS.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) – Agree

1、we have professional technical team on zero knowledge and private protocol, and introduced etherum layer 2 to lower the high registration fee to register ETH name.
2、we invested in several globally community DAO organizations. Which can provide powerful support to ENS eco-system.
3、we globally possessed huge eth computational power and a large number of miners;

1 Like

**ENS name: uniingo.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have been network infrastructure and security for past 21 years and i think and hope i can positively contribute

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree
    **My web3 qualifications / skills: I studied IT System and Network administration over 20 years ago and since then moved through various other studies from various system and security vendors and environment setups from small operations to data centre, got to know about BTC on 2011 and since then i have been involved with blockchain and web3 not just in technical terms but also understanding the big picture as to the impact of these innovations outside technology .
    [/quote]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

1 Like

ENS name:
naturetech.eth

NatureTech is at the leading edge of developments, embracing opportunities, following the mystery — brimming with life. We facilitate experiences and connections that redefine value, people love to partake in. Our mission is to catalyze the field of NatureTech and accelerate the success of nature based solutions large and small, to cultivate peace and safety for future generations of life here and in the future, on land and sea.

Helped to launch an ecological blockchain. Have written solidity contracts to tokenize reforestation activities. Helped to facilitate and accelerate applications of technology to protect and regenerate life.

I want to be a delegate because I believe ENS will be a major part of how the metaverse shapes up in the future and I’d love to be able to help shape it in the interest of decentralization and transparency.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

I’m coming at this from an artist and designer perspective. I’ve worked at companies like Amazon where I have shipped numerous products by working closely with PM and dev teams. I enjoy collaborating with others and solving problems. With my art, I like searching for new and innovative ways to express myself digitally. I am super excited by all of the possibilities emerging from AI and and looking forward to seeing that evolve over the coming years.

1 Like

ENS name: blockyu.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Born in web2, I realize that it has brought tremendous changes to our world and society. I hope that through web3, everyone can fully demonstrate their value, help support the community and promote the development of ENS. I realized its importance to web3 from the beginning; I look forward to helping ENS enter the DAO era.
ENS ability to interact with smart contracts.

ENS ability to be used in payment systems.

ENS as a form of identity etc.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 3

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:I have basic knowledge Web3.I’m very adept with defi products and trading

ENS name: artem.eth

I’m actively developing solutions for web3. Want to be involved in web3 DNS systems and integrate with that

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree

• Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Disagree. ENS should respect current domain owners, but I see it as a mistake to rely on system, that have poor implementation and have all the problems ESN want to avoid in DNS system

ui-species.com
chiafarm.ee

ENS name: xihari.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.
[/quote]

ENS name:
sahhar.eth
I want to support the development of ENS & the migration from/integration with our existing DNS infrastructure.

• Worked on Dapps and early Web3 applications during 2015/6.
  • Worked at a FAANG (ugh, does it even matter).
  • Experience with both academic and applied cryptography.

ENS name:

0xWives.eth

I have been in the defi/crypto space for nearly 6 years now and nothing has invigorated me more than being a part of these movements which are revolutionizing the world.

I believe that ENS has an opportunity to be one of those rare protocols which can truly make a difference for ALL participants and NON participants in the crypto space. My main goals will be to continue growing our DAO Treasury AND rewarding $ENS token holders because they are the backbone which will continue to drive innovation and governance.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 11

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Strongly Agree.

Decentralization means we cannot do anything to infringe on names. This comes with the good and the bad actors which we will see.

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Disagree.

Fees exist to fund our DAO.

Enacting real decentralization means we must face certain truths. The truth is that we are an organism which needs money to survive. I understand our desires to take the moral high ground but beating around the bush in this regard is not going to make us sustainable. With a Large DAO treasury we attract better talent, give more reasons to hold $ENS (keeping DAO net worth higher), and can enact the most amount of change in the least amount of time.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Somewhat Disagree

Income funds… (ranked highest priority to lowest):

-ENS DAO Treasury

-Public Good

-$ENS Governance Participants

-$ENS Holders

Similar to what I said above, income and fees are used to grow our treasury, incentivize DAO participation, AND give back to $ENS holders and supporters.

Now that we have a token, we have a duty to our users/holders to make them a part of this DAO as much as possible. We can achieve all our goals of doing public good AND reward our community. I am not sure why there is aversion towards sharing revenue with our token holders unless it is due to fears of government regulation.

A real DAO involves and incentivizes all users/participants in all ways. Please do not take a route where this does not occur.

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Strongly agree.

• Experienced crypto/web3 investor, involved in the space since 2016.
  • Experience working with numerous crypto start ups
  • Experience in policy and lobbying.
  • Spend my full time involved in protocols because I love building strong communities of die hard token holders

ENS name: MakerMan.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: To help shape the future of the Ethereum Name System. I was around before Network Solutions and DNS was even a thing. Invested in Network Solutions and during the 90’s as a freelance IT consultant set up numerous websited, established forward and reverse dns, e-mail, etc. Pretty familiar with how DNS works (even to today). I am also a early crypto adopter and have participated in the space since 2011 to see blockchain technology develop. All of us here even today are still early adopters and the hope of all of us is to develop fully decentralized network assets that all of us have equal access to, that can’t be censored by any centralized power. It is my goal to help nurture these systems to full fruition.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: **Very much agree and believe this will probably be the first place for significant resources to be placed. ENS needs to be ubiquitious in the crypto space. I also believe if this hasn’t been done it needs to be done for every coin .btc, .ltc, .etc **

Long time equity investor and trader, early crypto adopter, heavy iron experience Freelance IT consultant and team lead. Bring significant educational and practical experience from many fields to crypto. I am also a Maker delegate https://forum.makerdao.com/t/makerman-delegate-platform/989 and participate in a number of DAOs

berrios.eth

As a user, I would like to have input into and contribute to the governance of ENS

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: AGREE In fact, I strongly agree that once a domain name has been obtained, consistent with ENS rules and protocols, the registrant should be the only one to divest themselves of ownership, absent a duly enacted ENS rule on the subject.
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: AGREE
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: AGREE, as long as the public good furthers the mission of ENS.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: AGREE, as it is important that ENS play a critical role in the development of this space, which is very much in its infancy.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I do not have any web3 certifications. As a lawyer, I bring critical thinking skills and the ability to evaluate the future consequences of actions being considered and taken today.
[/quote]

1 Like

**ENS name: gonfrix38.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want o use my skills as an IT professional to contribute on this new exciting project.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) somewhat agrew but we should also leave some discussiona for expansion purposes.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) agree but the allocation to put income to public good shouls also be voted upon.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills: So far I am still familiarizing myself to the terminologies and technologies being used but I already understand the logic behind each processes

1 Like

ENS name: Taitung.eth
乙太網域名: Taitung.eth 台東

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Take a position for islanders in the DAO of future WEB3 infrastructure
成為代表的理由:為島民在將來 web3 自治組織佔一個位置

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree. ENS domain name is a valuable NFT asset and people have the right to keep their property and should not be taken away unfairly.
    域名所有權不得侵犯: 同意。乙太域名為有價非同質代幣,而人們有私有財產權而不應被不公平地取走
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree. Virtuous cycle is implemented to boost and maintain ENS development. And thus, fees collected by ENS should be incentive to encourage more ENS usage.
    收取費用應為獎勵機制:同意。良性循環將被用來推進和維持乙太網域發展。因此,ENS收取之費用應獎勵以促進乙太網域使用
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree. It should basic human right for people to access affordable Internet. Therefore, to defense the integrity of future web3 infrastructure and an independent & decentralized Internet is required. Funds should be only for public goods.
    ENS 基金應用於公共事業:同意。能以低廉價格存取網路資源應為基本人權。因此,捍衛未來 web3 基礎架構的完整性,及獨立且去中心化的網際網路是必要的。基金應僅用於公共事業。
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree. Retro-compatibility is the foundation to boost up the ENS usage.
    ENS 與全球性域名整合:同意。與過往的相容性是推動乙太網域使用的基石。

My web3 qualifications / skills: solidity/vyper, concept of dencentralized Internet
本人 web3 資格與技能:solidity/vyper,去中心化網路概念

1 Like

lucky52.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I entered the field of encryption very early and I am very optimistic about the future development of ens.

My web3 qualifications / skills: 15+ years experience in IT

ENS name: galagame.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:**I am the developer and operator of the game platform GALAGAME, I want to support the development of ENS to make it as durable, robust, accessible and scalable as possible, with the goal of making it the Web3 standard for naming.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a developer with blockchain development skill. I am also a collector of ENS domain names, and have plans to build services using the domain names. I also have experience in art and design, and have a particular interest in ENS domains representing digital creative files like images/video as well as 3D models.

ENS name: nugitech.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to be a part of the ENS web3.0 project and support the development of ENS and make this an acceptable global standards

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ](Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a developer with fintech and blockchain development skills. I also manage nugi.eth, docaustyne.eth, and www.nugitech.com, a company dedicated to building technology across Africa.