ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: Taitung.eth
乙太網域名: Taitung.eth 台東

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Take a position for islanders in the DAO of future WEB3 infrastructure
成為代表的理由:為島民在將來 web3 自治組織佔一個位置

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree. ENS domain name is a valuable NFT asset and people have the right to keep their property and should not be taken away unfairly.
    域名所有權不得侵犯: 同意。乙太域名為有價非同質代幣,而人們有私有財產權而不應被不公平地取走
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree. Virtuous cycle is implemented to boost and maintain ENS development. And thus, fees collected by ENS should be incentive to encourage more ENS usage.
    收取費用應為獎勵機制:同意。良性循環將被用來推進和維持乙太網域發展。因此,ENS收取之費用應獎勵以促進乙太網域使用
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree. It should basic human right for people to access affordable Internet. Therefore, to defense the integrity of future web3 infrastructure and an independent & decentralized Internet is required. Funds should be only for public goods.
    ENS 基金應用於公共事業:同意。能以低廉價格存取網路資源應為基本人權。因此,捍衛未來 web3 基礎架構的完整性,及獨立且去中心化的網際網路是必要的。基金應僅用於公共事業。
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree. Retro-compatibility is the foundation to boost up the ENS usage.
    ENS 與全球性域名整合:同意。與過往的相容性是推動乙太網域使用的基石。

My web3 qualifications / skills: solidity/vyper, concept of dencentralized Internet
本人 web3 資格與技能:solidity/vyper,去中心化網路概念

1 Like

lucky52.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I entered the field of encryption very early and I am very optimistic about the future development of ens.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: 15+ years experience in IT

ENS name: galagame.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:**I am the developer and operator of the game platform GALAGAME, I want to support the development of ENS to make it as durable, robust, accessible and scalable as possible, with the goal of making it the Web3 standard for naming.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a developer with blockchain development skill. I am also a collector of ENS domain names, and have plans to build services using the domain names. I also have experience in art and design, and have a particular interest in ENS domains representing digital creative files like images/video as well as 3D models.

ENS name: nugitech.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to be a part of the ENS web3.0 project and support the development of ENS and make this an acceptable global standards

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ](Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a developer with fintech and blockchain development skills. I also manage nugi.eth, docaustyne.eth, and www.nugitech.com, a company dedicated to building technology across Africa.

ENS Name: shogaku.eth

Reason for wanting to be a delegate: I am not a wealthy person and I am not involved in cutting edge technology, so I have the senses of a commoner. I think there is a need for such delegates.

Here are my views on each item in the proposed ENS Constitution.

• Ownership of a name is an absolute right. (agree/agree/comment)** I agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism. (agree/agree/comment)** Agree.
  • Revenue will help finance ENS and other public goods. (agree/disagree/comment)** Totally agree.
  • ENS will be integrated with the global namespace. (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I agree, I dream of a future where ENS is used as a matter of course.

My web3 qualifications/skills: I don’t have any special qualifications or skills. I have no special qualifications or skills, but I am familiar with Defi and the application itself on a daily basis.

1 Like

ENS name: adamsobotka.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I feel like a regular internet users are underrepresented. A technology makes a huge steps forward, but we need to move towards mainstream. I want to be advocate of this direction.
I am building a services that aims to make a blockchain more mainstream and ENS is a big step forward - ENS seems to be project that supports this vision and I want to be part of it.

Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree, this is my primary incentive. I want to support ENS development and similar projects. Also, I want to be sure that projects picked for support have enough technical quality and right vision)
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills: I build several web3 projects and minted NFTs

ENS Name: kingbtc.eth

Reason for wanting to be a delegate: I am a blockchain PM and have built 2-3 small projects. I am very interested in the mechanics of how DAOs work which totally different from the traditional company. So I want to learn more and to build an awesome DAO in the ENS community together. That also will give me more experience so that I can build a new project with DAO governance.

Here are my views on each item in the proposed ENS Constitution.

• Ownership of a name is an absolute right. (agree/agree/comment)** I agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism. (agree/agree/comment)** Agree.
  • Revenue will help finance ENS and other public goods. (agree/disagree/comment)** I agree.
  • ENS will be integrated with the global namespace. (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I agree, we will connect the old internet and Web3(the new world).

My web3 qualifications/skills: I have a good understanding of how Web3 works and am very familiar with the DeFi, NFT, and other blockchain basics

ENS name: italiani.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like italians developers to participate in ENS development

My web3 qualifications / skills: I studied law and law of internet. I also work as web developer and I have problem solver skills. I’m very interested in web3 development and I would like italians developer and citizens to participate in it.

Brantly. You’re my guy!

1 Like

ENS name:88dao.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:** To help support the community and drive ENS forward. I’ve been an ENS user from very early on and realized from onset how important it would be to web3; I look forward to helping ENS moving forward into the DAO-era.
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution **

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree, but more like a disincentive to prevent users from simply sitting on names without using them.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Avid cryptocurrency researcher and long time ethereum node operator. I strive to fully research any project to its core and understand as much about it as possible. This, in my opinion, makes me a good choice to become a delagate.

1 Like

ENS name: heyjim.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to provide some contributations to the governance of ENS

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am good at Cloud architecture, mainly focused on architecture and operations for organizations.

ENS name: timbeau.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I strongly believe that the future is already underway and that ENS and its ecosystem are fundamentally changing the web3 landscape.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: AGREE
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: AGREE
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: AGREE
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: AGREE

My web3 qualifications / skills: I interface with web3 from a business case and frontend standpoint.

1 Like

DefiCastle.eth

I would like to be a delegate in order to support the mission and goals of decentralized ownership of this domain naming system, ensuring fair access and open use without censorship.

Section 1 Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) AGREE
Section 2 Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) AGREE
Section 3 Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) AGREE
Section 4 ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) AGREE

My web3 qualifications / skills: I work with technical documentation creating tutorials and content to bridge the gap between developers and active community members.

1 Like

ENS name: limitlessgenius.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
I’m new to the ENS domains space after having just been dropped plenty of free coins and doubling my stack. The more I learn about the ENS Dao and general concept of this system the more I want to become an active participant in governance.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution :

As far as I have seen, these starter established fundamental principles for the ENS constitution are perfectly reasonable and I support them all having no initial disagreement with any of them.

Name ownership shall not be infringed:

Agree.

Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism:

Agree.

Income funds ENS and other public goods:

Agree.

ENS Integrates with the global namespace:

Agree.

My web3 qualifications / skills:

I do not know how to code or to read code. But what I can do is understand and provide philosophical principles and apply them to ENS domains governance. I have been active in cryptocurrency since May of 2017. As time goes on, I’m diving deeper and deeper in the ENS Domains Web3 Infrastructure and I’m looking forward to adding my support to this revolutionary next generation dot com.

I have started a new local ENS server to organize my efforts to become a delegate and support ENS domains generally.

Discord Server : https://discord.gg/limitlessgenius

Twitter : https://twitter.com/BMindfulofDeath

1 Like

blatz.eth

I found it frustrating that I could not find any contrarian views on the proposed ENS Constitution among the current delegates. I personally find some of these proposals to be poorly thought through.

Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
Rights of ownership are mandatory and should never be questioned or infringed upon.

Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Disagree
Squatting and Speculators will not be put off by high fees they can afford and will allow for those with excessive funds to dominate the market and price actual users out of the market. Obviously, ENS should be able to charge fees to maintain and upgrade the service.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Disagree
I take issue with this very broad constitution item. The Community treasury is currently valued at 113810eth or almost half a billion dollars this is a lot of runway to maintain and improve the service and I believe the DAO should establish a diversification strategy for these funds to reduce systemic risk and provide passive income.

In my opinion, the second item of this clause is absurd. This is an incredibly broad statement that allows for funds to be redistributed anywhere for any purpose. This would allow a small number of people to benefit themselves in any number of ways. I can present any number of ideas to better distribute excess funds that can be put into a firm contract that requires no subjective interpretation. CODE IS LAW!

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
.com is an established top-level domain, anything other than agreeing with this would cause confusion. ENS benefits from integrating the legacy system quickly and easily, allowing it to subvert that system.

My understanding and skills in the legacy system, protocols, and dev environment allow me to identify the strengths and weaknesses of both systems, giving me the experience to determine where to best allocate resources.

I’ve played around with Solidity enough to adapt and distribute a contract creating my own coin Doh 0x4CeE61FBD91192b3c3114d0fe1b845022775A7d9 replay to my post and I’ll send you some Doh. Just a faucet, not a bribe ;).

Vote for blatz.eth

ENS name: NunoJorge.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS to make it as durable, robust, accessible and scalable as possible. An excellent idea is always beautiful to push forward. A beautiful idea consubstantiated in a DAO, it is a wonder…

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]** (Proposed ENS Constitution )

Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a project manager in blockchain development and architecture.

1 Like

ENS name: btcfuture.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe I can represent the people and listen to what they want. Whether is be companies or whales to artists, creators, or investors.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Have been involved with web 3 since the early summer. I know a little bit of solidity and can read code.

1 Like

ENS name: starbuckskorea.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: bigpoppacode.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

I would like to be a delegate because I believe that ENS is a necessary public utility that must belong to the community at large. The over centralization of a protocol would be catastrophic especially to traditionally underserved communities like the black community. My desire is to use my near 20 years of experience as a self taught developer and user of web technologies to help give my voice when I can. I also believe that ENS will create a better authentication system for the web and the metaverse and all the work I do as an engineer is geared toward this use case.

ENS governance must not enact a change increasing or reducing the extension costs of a list of existing ENS names, as this would unfairly benefit or penalize a handpicked group.
    ENS governance may increase the price of name registrations in order to address excessive speculative registrations induced by a price that is set too low, or because the current price is insufficient to fund ongoing ENS operations at a reasonable level.
    ENS governance may offer grant funding for a public good unrelated to ENS or Ethereum, so long as doing so does not affect the long-term viability of ENS.
    ENS governance should grant control of a top-level domain to its owner in the DNS system on request.

Hi , My qualifications are as follows, I am a self taught developer who has been using the web as a developer since I made Myspace/Xanga pages for friends in high school going back to 2003.
I am currently the Head of Engineering for a venture backed startup with Investment from Mac Ventures, BackStage Capital and Twitter.
My company seeks to use ENS a single sign in solution and a more decentralized authentication system, and create alternative ways to allow people to communicate peer to peer & creator to audience in a new way. We are also one of the few Black Owned Businesses in this space, and I’m dedicated to change that in the future. I also have taught nearly 300 students how to be Web Developers, Software Engineers, and Product Managers.

ENS name: oneminddreaming.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: decentralized finance is the only future that is egalitarian.

Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agreed as first principle

Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agreed. Within context.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agreed. Again, within context.

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agreed. This would be in the best interest of the DAO.

My web3 qualifications / skills: marketing technology circa 2017. Slow learner. Work horse. NFT collector. Hip hop artist.