ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: kourosh.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: To take on some responsibility of shaping ENS’s future.To continue to be an advocate for web3 and a decentralized internet. To be an ENS voice for the Persian web3 community.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I talk about #paidmedia, #paidsearch, #paidsocial, #facebookads, and #integratedmarketing. I work with cross functional teams and external agencies to activate marketing campaigns through digital media channels. Often these are impactful return-on-ad-spend campaigns driving purchases of B2C products or lead gen campaigns driving leads for B2B products; other times they are simple (e.g. awareness campaigns) but drive major impact. I state clear objectives and navigate the many options to build the best campaigns possible while meeting timeline and budget requirements.

ENS name: Kl3nsl8

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
To ensure that the functionality of the ENS operates to it fullest and best capacity by way of quantity and diverse thinking

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) AGREE
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)AGREE
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)AGREE
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)AGREE

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have moderate skill in web3 development

ENS name: Cheif.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I like ENS. I see it as critical infrastructure just like Brantly does and I want to see the more technical integrations to continue, that side is extremely important and comes first priority wise for me. I’m going to push heavily for social integrations as well though, get Twitter back on board, that kinda stuff. I am also weirdly pro zap contracts and would like to see those integrated more fully into the fabric of the blockchain and be more socially sharable as well. Specifically for ENS, though I’d make a proposal to possibly use subdomains as zap contact links or similar; That would allow people to develop and launch strategies connected to their identities and setup influencer Daos, that sort of thing, I will be looking for feedback before anything like that though. Till then I’ll vote pro-freedom, pro-stability, pro-blockchain, and no kickbacks or anything till later possibly, team should get payed well though, competitively, we’ll need good and happy devs for this.

Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I’m just a social media guy who’s pretty good at this whole defi crypto dealio. I’ll always push for openness as I believe the blockchain is for all of us and the more people that can use it and more easily the better. Have you read Snowcrash?

What is your knowledge around DIDs? Here is a conversation I was having about DID on Cosmos.

ENS name:

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Disagree

My web3 qualifications / skills:
None! Just a curious random guy

1 Like

ENS name: livable.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to contribute the ENS DAO and believe the future.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Basic knowledge and experience but willing to learn more.

good project i love this

ENS name: Cthulu.eth

I’ve wished for a competitor to our arcane DNS and Domain-system for nearly two decades of using the internet. When ENS came along it was more than I could ever hope for. I’m interested in lending a hand to its governance and I hope my combination of aspie, geek and horror fiction-loving personality traits helps me contribute something of value :slight_smile:

• Early adopter of Bitcoin, Ethereum and ENS, IPFS and Filecoin.
  • Regular user and tester of as many Web3 apps as I can get my hands on.
  • Veteran cryptocurrency miner.
  • Aspie superpowers.
  • The power of Cthulu :wink:

Im delegating my votes to you!

1 Like

ENS name: vigilance.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: The same reasons anyone wants political power, to exploit that power for personal gain (I bet no one else is honest enough to willingly admit that publicly). That, and to also advocate/encourage everyone to take personal responsibility, self-delegate and engage critically and skeptically in democracy in all it’s beautiful forms and flavors, not just on this forum.

• Vocal advocate for blockchain, web3, and cryptocurrency technology in general
  • Self-reliant, independent and ambitious. I’ve never been given anything in life and had to make my own way without relying on anyone or anything or support of any kind
  • Former College professor, teaching video game development
  • Fluent with C++, Python, PHP, Javascript & Solidity
  • Currently working on multiple FOSS products/public goods in those languages for building on web3 technology, focused on education and lowering the barrier of entry into the blockchain space
  • I pride myself in a security first development approach
  • Began my self-educated journey into the metaverse back in 2018 as an independent developer but that got put on hiatus for a few years until I was finally able to get on-chain at the beginning of the 2021 bull run (I missed out on a lot, I know but that’s life sometimes)
  • check out my personal developer website
  • or take a look at my open source github repositories (links available on dev site)

Thanks for your time and I hope you consider me as your delegate or honestly, don’t. Please make whichever decision you feel accurately represents your best interests and yours alone because in a democracy you are always your best advocate!

ENS name: yoginth.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: The namespace should be more accessible to users and love to make ENS more accessible to everyone.

I’m the creator of Devparty.io a decentralized social network application built on web3, where the users can earn tips, bounty and even mint NFT.

Expert in

• IPFS and Arweave Permaweb
  • Smart contracts
  • Bug hunting
  • Relayering
  • DEFI
  • Mining too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
2 Likes

ENS name: pannacotta.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: the reason to be delegate is the power to vote and choose, what is the best for a project and how can grow up and not lose the meta of the project.

**My view on each section of the

• Name ownership shall not be infringed:
    Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism:
    Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods:
    Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace:
    Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Starting Data Analytica and passionate about crypto and the new project that lead humanity to new era.

ENS name: abolaji.eth

I have been looking for a community/platform to learn new technology and at the same time contribute my best quota to the development of such community/platform. I thereby found ENS DAO as a community/platform that has this trait and this get me hungry to be a delegate.

Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

I agree that name ownership shall not be infringed in order not to limit the control of name ownership account the full security benefits of being blockchain-native.

Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

This will surely prevent the namespace to become overwhelm with speculative registered names since it come with registration fees.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

This will ensure long-term viability of ENS and continuity of ENS development

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

I have basic knowledge of solidity, infura and willing to further more.

1 Like

ENS name: coltonsweeney.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’m an incredibly motivated and optimistic user of the web3 space, and where it will take us in the coming years. I’ve been an involved member of the Ethereum community for a few years, and my background in web development is what first sparked my interests in ENS earlier this year. I also have a background in marketing and advertising and understand the use that social media plays into both.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agreed.
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agreed, especially as a security mechanism on the network. It acts as a throttle.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agreed. Funding is incredibly important for startup projects and others that intend to make a difference within the space. Ensuring the funds are dispersed to goodwill parties should be a top priority.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agreed.

I’ve been a web (primarily JavaScript, some .NET) developer for a few years now, previously studying Computer Science. More recently, I’ve been working with Solidity and web3.js to create hobby blockchain applications, both web3 sites and smart contracts. It’s been an incredibly interesting and enlightening journey through learning web3, and I’m always looking for ways to learn more about the space. My next projects will be hosting a personal site on IPFS through ENS.

1 Like

ENS name: airpixel.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Since joining ENS last year, I have contributed to educating the crypto community on the importance of having a naming system on the Ethereum blockchain. In my humble opinion, ENS has the potential of being the decentralised identity protocol of the metaverse. As someone who has been in the crypto since 2017, I strongly believe i can help with the development and direction of ENS.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution:

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree.
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree.
  • ENS integrates with the global namespace: Agree.

My web3 qualifications/skills:

• Previously worked in research for local government.
  • Previously ran a tech startup as ‘Head of Growth’
  • Contribute research on behalf of Messari Hub
  • Avid blockchain user who can easily navigate and migrate between different blockchains.
  • Consulted with various blockchain protocols on improving growth and marketing strategies.
2 Likes

Lazytrucker.eth

My reason for wanting to be a delegate:
I am a web3 designer and NFT creator. I have toyed with etherum nodes, implemented it on mainnet, and been mining it since I can remember. I interact with smart contracts daily. More so I am a ERC 721 creator with several projects under my belt. I believe the next iteration of etherum ETH 2.0 is immensely needed as gas fees are skyrocketing not to mention not eco friendly. I think other blockchains such as MATIC, ALGO, XTZ all with L2 scalability are coming up as strong alternatives to ETH right now. As we in the NFT field see daily, minters complain about the astronomical gas fees, creators too, as listing prices are coherent with mint prices. Its my believe that I share your conundrums, and most empathetic to the plight of gas fees. Keeping our beloved blockchain at the forefront of innovation is what pushes me to ENS. I can voice your concerns, carry out your directives you wish to have ENS run, succinctly state your objectives on funds allotment, and approval of board elections. I can be reached 24/7 via twitter @lazytruckernft or discord @lazytrucker.eth if you ever need to voice your concerns or have questions about ENS governance. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Lazytrucker.eth

**My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

Web3 designer /Eth implementation
NFT Creator
ERC 20 creator

1 Like

ENS name: ginge.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the direction ENS goes in the most positive way possible. I want to be of service to a a DAO I really believe. in. I also would love to see more women taking positions to help shape our direction.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Disagree- I completely agree with this in theory! I would love a few changes in the wording on who chooses to award these funds. My concern is that their will be a few companies, or large holding delegates that cherry pick certain projects.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
    My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills. I am active in the Eth, Chainlink, and developer communities.
2 Likes

ENS name: roguebayne.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe in the power of the Ethereum/Web3 as the future and I want to be apart of the paradigm shift that makes decisions for the future of humanity.

Name ownership shall not be infringed: – Agree
Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: – Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: – Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: --Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am currently learning from the ground up about blockchain technology and I am highly motivated to continue the journey to becoming an expert on the ENS DAO as well. I have started investing in cryptocurrencies and making informed trade decisions based on White Paper documents as well as market news. I have proactively begun absorbing as much information about Web3 alongside learning about NFT’s and the Metaverse. I may not have the same level of hands on experience of what it takes to be qualified, however, I do have the motivation, mental strength, positive outlook and thick skin required to manage such an integral role in Web3.

1 Like

Coinbase in the house, Love to see it.

1 Like

**ENS name:Sidewayzracer.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to have a personal say in the growth and future of the ENS namespace and the growth of Ethereum as a whole.

**My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/A name is how we all recognize one another in the real world. infringing on the ability to be an identifiable individual within the future digital world should be equally un-infringeable as in real life. )
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Fee structure makes sense to prevent harassment and squatting)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Disagree/I will have to disagree as this needs to be discussed further. I agree that the income generated should be invested back into the ENS ecosystem. The funds should also be allocable to other public goods through DOA governance. Eventually though, I believe the income should returned to token holders in some fashion after the ecosystem has grown and the treasury has grown to some value point. )
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/I think ENS needs to be the go to for global personal namespace )

**My web3 qualifications / skills: No real web3 experience. Computer Engineer for the past decade and understand the importance of digital namespace.

2 Likes