ENS DAO Delegate Applications

我想成为代表的原因:

我想支持 ENS 的采用和发展,因为我相信 ENS 为任何实体在 Metaverse 中存在和交互提供了基础。ENS 域为实体提供了元节 (web 3.0) 的身份。我相信 ENS 提供了比 DNS 更重要的用例,例如:

ENS 与智能合约交互的能力。

ENS 用于支付系统的能力。

ENS 作为身份的一种形式等。

我对拟议的 ENS 宪法每一部分的看法

ENS name: kirbyong.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’m a firm believer of web3, and I want to play a part in the evolution of the web, with ENS being at the forefront of that.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree. Fundamentally, names are what makes human, human. Having ownership of names is essential to web3, and ENS will be the platform that enables that.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree. Registration fees are much needed, as it prevents bad actors from abusing the system. How much is right, though? With the DAO, these fees can be decided on by the community.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree. With full transparency, to be accountable to the larger community. By the community, for the community.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree. Integration is key, it allows ENS to develop partnerships, and boosts awareness and reach.

My web3 qualifications / skills:
I live and breathe web3. I have plenty of experience with building communities, with projects like Raydium, Euler, and Supraoracles, and I am excited to be at the forefront of where web2 meets web3. I’m passionate about the space and am glad to be doing the little i can to help others (i teach/educate newcomers on the crypto/defi/web3 in partnership with Blockschool Singapore),

**ENS name:finalfantasyxv.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I believe the verifiable, decentralized nature of web3 is the future, and that the ENS DAO will be one of the central pillars of it. I’d like to contribute to the community using the insights I have been continually gaining about web3, and everything related to the crypto world for the past year through my enthusiasm.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills: I have been in the crypto scene since 2014, tried out mining, and have been very actively using services such as Uniswap, Opensea, and trading various cryptocurrencies. I am a professional marketing/product manager with 5+ yrs experience, and plan to apply those skills in the web3 space.

ENS name: soulve.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I absolutely love ENS and the potential to become the first respected truly decentralized TLD and onchain identifier. I also have been contributing in multiple DAOs in the past and would love to contribute and participate in this adventure towards a more decentralized internet and governance.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

I have experience in web3 development, mostly frontend but also starting to step my toes in backend. Have been contributing to 1hive and Agave DAOs for a couple of months now and have been full-time in crypto for about 2 years. Mostly experienced in DAO integrations and implementations across multiple stacks.

ENS name:你找到我的域名了吗.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I like this domain name service. It makes my eth address very cool. I want to join and own them. I have a lot of ordinary domain names, but this is the first time for the eth domain name, so cool.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 210

Name ownership is an absolute right:Agree

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism:Agree

Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:I can html programming, js, vue

**ENS name:wumingqi.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:*I believe I can represent the people and listen to what they want. Whether is be companies or whales to artists, creators, or investors.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree/
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree/
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods:Agree/
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace:Agree/
    **My web3 qualifications / skills:Avid cryptocurrency researcher and long time ethereum node operator. I strive to fully research any project to its core and understand as much about it as possible. This, in my opinion, makes me a good choice to become a delagate.

ENS name:
leeyde.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
ens as the domain name system of the ethereum chain, which facilitates blockchain transactions and reduces that string of numbers, as a beneficiary, I want to join and keep learning to improve my understanding of the crypto world

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    agree

Used uni, sushi, dydx and other decentralized exchanges, as well as nft and more, using all kinds of defi tools!

ENS 名称:botk.eth

我想成为代表的原因: 我认为我有成为 ENS 代表 的动力,而且我真的很喜欢以太坊 / WEB3 技术,我认为我可以成为代表并代表西班牙语社区。

我对拟议的 ENS 章程每一部分的看法

• 名称所有权是绝对权利:(同意/不同意/评论)** 同意。
  • 注册费作为一种激励机制存在:(同意/不同意/评论)** 同意。
  • 收入基金 ENS 和其他公共产品:(同意/不同意/评论)** 我完全同意。
  • ENS 与全球命名空间集成:(同意/不同意/评论)我同意,ENS 应该成为未来全球命名空间的标准。

我的 web3 资格/技能: 我有基本的 web3/solidity ,营销,社群管理等技能。

ENS name: likocici.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I want to be a part of ENS family to help support the community and drive ENS forward.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree*/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a 3D designer and network architect, involved in a few metaverse blockchain projects.

ENS name: monoky.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’ve been active in the blockchain space since early 2017 and decentralization and giving the power back to the people are core beliefs of mine. I’d like to represent the community and grow the ENS ecosystem by being actively involved in the DAO and the aiding in the decision making process moving forward.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree. With the world moving to a decentralized, Web3, Metaverse design, the ability to have a unique digital identity will be very important moving forward.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Somewhat agree. I feel the fees should keep the project and protocol running, but people should not be alienated from Web3 and an online identity based on economic reasons.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree 100%. This is pretty clear that this is how the project can continue to sustain itself and grow.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree. I see this as one of the core elements that ENS should strive for. ENS should be pushing for integration into everything in the digital space and metaverse.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I’ve worked in blockchain for several different chains since 2017 and have been a Web3 developer for that same period. Currently working with several NFT projects, building in the metaverse and I’m an active DAO delegate on multiple currently active projects.
[/quote]

**ENS name:vacuo.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:More to promote the development of the blockchain industry

**My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills:Trade
**Smart Contracts development skills (Solidity)

**Software Quality Assurance

1 Like

ENS name: tino.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS is cool, so does ENSDAO

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Completely Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree, ENS should be the global namespace standard)

**My web3 qualifications / skills:
I am tino, with experience in defi and crypto.

ENS name: btcslayer.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to help volunteer myself for the block world,as my name shown we will have a bright future.

**My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree -

My web3 qualifications / skills: I would love to contribute to the ENS DAO with my techical skills and knowledgeThank you for your time.

ENS name: metaversfi.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe I can represent the people and listen to what they want. Besides, I have experience in rust development and smart contract development. So I believe I can help our community develop better.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have a good knowledge of Rust and a little solidity. And NOW I work in a blockchain investment fund, which enables me to make better plans for the community.

ENS name: ryangtanaka.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have experience in political advocacy, lobbying, and organization, mainly through the Andrew Yang campaigns and (now) Forward Party initiatives who is arguably the most pro-crypto orgs in the political space right now. (We are working on a Forward DAO and this project could give us some good feedback on what we can do as well. Check my ENS domain for more info since that’s also my resume/CV page as well.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree – changes should be applied universally at all times, if possible.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree. Fee structures should be transparent but exist to prevent malicious intent.

I’m a content maker, musician, researcher and writer and have been following ETH since its presale. But have also been active in the political and real-estate spaces in more traditional settings. Check ryangtanaka.eth for more details.

ENS name: shiyanshi.eth

The reason I want to be a representative: Just as Web 2.0 did not automatically wipe out Web 1.0 (some parts of the Internet are still accumulating dust), the transition to 3.0 will take time and integration with existing online systems. The wheels have started and the train has left the station. Web 3.0 is a revolution in movement, and we have embarked on a road of no return. ENS plays a vital role in this transition.

My views on each part of the [Proposed ENS Constitution] (Proposed ENS Constitution)

• Name ownership is absolute right: agree
  • The registration fee exists as an incentive mechanism: agree
  • Income Fund ENS and other public goods: agreed
  • ENS and global namespace integration: agreed

My web3 qualifications/skills: I have built many websites and provided suggestions for some new projects related to web3 public products to help me further deepen my broader belief in how the ecosystem should develop。

ENS name: fbank.eth

I want to support the adoption and growth of the ENS because I believe that ENS provides a foundation for any entity to exist and interact in the metaverse. ENS Domains give entities an identity for the metaverse (web 3.0). I believe ENS offers far more important use cases than DNS, such as:

ENS ability to interact with smart contracts.

ENS ability to be used in payment systems.

ENS as a form of identity etc.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am an artist, good at painting, love computers, and love sports.

ENS name:fantomfdn.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I think cryptocurrency is a great social change just like the Internet started.Everything is just beginning, I hope I can witness this great moment and I want to be a part of it

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I developed a supermarket shopping platform based on Django,Proficient in C language and Linux, penetration testing, basic tools such as Wireshark Burp Suite

ENS name: 0xbsc.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS to make it as durable, robust, accessible and scalable as possible, with the goal of making it the Web3 standard for naming.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a developer with blockchain development skill. I am also a collector of ENS domain names, and have plans to build services using the domain names. I also have experience in art and design, and have a particular interest in ENS domains representing digital creative files like images/video as well as 3D models.

Take a look here for some context on my work with ENS: https://youtu.be/Jz3du7svzcQ?t=723

ENS name: huazai.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am eager to be a part of this DAO, to help people who love building something on Web3. I can be a good facilitator.
Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree
My web3 qualifications / skills: My skills are the promotion of the community or product culture. I have led my community to constantly learn new projects, such as defi, meta, etc. These are my valuable experience accumulated over the years. I also have deep experience in the web