ENS DAO Delegate Applications

**ENS name:vacuo.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:More to promote the development of the blockchain industry

**My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills:Trade
**Smart Contracts development skills (Solidity)

**Software Quality Assurance

1 Like

ENS name: tino.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS is cool, so does ENSDAO

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Completely Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree, ENS should be the global namespace standard)

**My web3 qualifications / skills:
I am tino, with experience in defi and crypto.

ENS name: btcslayer.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to help volunteer myself for the block world,as my name shown we will have a bright future.

**My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree -

My web3 qualifications / skills: I would love to contribute to the ENS DAO with my techical skills and knowledgeThank you for your time.

ENS name: metaversfi.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe I can represent the people and listen to what they want. Besides, I have experience in rust development and smart contract development. So I believe I can help our community develop better.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have a good knowledge of Rust and a little solidity. And NOW I work in a blockchain investment fund, which enables me to make better plans for the community.

ENS name: ryangtanaka.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have experience in political advocacy, lobbying, and organization, mainly through the Andrew Yang campaigns and (now) Forward Party initiatives who is arguably the most pro-crypto orgs in the political space right now. (We are working on a Forward DAO and this project could give us some good feedback on what we can do as well. Check my ENS domain for more info since that’s also my resume/CV page as well.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree – changes should be applied universally at all times, if possible.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree. Fee structures should be transparent but exist to prevent malicious intent.

My web3 qualifications / skills:

I’m a content maker, musician, researcher and writer and have been following ETH since its presale. But have also been active in the political and real-estate spaces in more traditional settings. Check ryangtanaka.eth for more details.

ENS name: shiyanshi.eth

The reason I want to be a representative: Just as Web 2.0 did not automatically wipe out Web 1.0 (some parts of the Internet are still accumulating dust), the transition to 3.0 will take time and integration with existing online systems. The wheels have started and the train has left the station. Web 3.0 is a revolution in movement, and we have embarked on a road of no return. ENS plays a vital role in this transition.

My views on each part of the [Proposed ENS Constitution] (Proposed ENS Constitution)

• Name ownership is absolute right: agree
  • The registration fee exists as an incentive mechanism: agree
  • Income Fund ENS and other public goods: agreed
  • ENS and global namespace integration: agreed

My web3 qualifications/skills: I have built many websites and provided suggestions for some new projects related to web3 public products to help me further deepen my broader belief in how the ecosystem should develop。

ENS name: fbank.eth

I want to support the adoption and growth of the ENS because I believe that ENS provides a foundation for any entity to exist and interact in the metaverse. ENS Domains give entities an identity for the metaverse (web 3.0). I believe ENS offers far more important use cases than DNS, such as:

ENS ability to interact with smart contracts.

ENS ability to be used in payment systems.

ENS as a form of identity etc.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am an artist, good at painting, love computers, and love sports.

ENS name:fantomfdn.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I think cryptocurrency is a great social change just like the Internet started.Everything is just beginning, I hope I can witness this great moment and I want to be a part of it

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I developed a supermarket shopping platform based on Django,Proficient in C language and Linux, penetration testing, basic tools such as Wireshark Burp Suite

ENS name: 0xbsc.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS to make it as durable, robust, accessible and scalable as possible, with the goal of making it the Web3 standard for naming.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a developer with blockchain development skill. I am also a collector of ENS domain names, and have plans to build services using the domain names. I also have experience in art and design, and have a particular interest in ENS domains representing digital creative files like images/video as well as 3D models.

Take a look here for some context on my work with ENS: https://youtu.be/Jz3du7svzcQ?t=723

ENS name: huazai.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am eager to be a part of this DAO, to help people who love building something on Web3. I can be a good facilitator.
Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree
My web3 qualifications / skills: My skills are the promotion of the community or product culture. I have led my community to constantly learn new projects, such as defi, meta, etc. These are my valuable experience accumulated over the years. I also have deep experience in the web

ENS name: guirker.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I like ENS. Currently looking for things to do.

My web3 qualifications / skills:
Working as a programmer for around 7 years or so. I’m taking a break from working full time and looking to get into open source projects.

1 Like

ENS Name: liu666.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I喜欢梭哈,梭哈才能致富!

My view on each section:
-agree
-agree
-agree
-agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: 梭哈榜第一名!

ENS name:Saso1112

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: want to do something to support the community and drive ENS forward. I’ve been an ENS user from very interested in web3 and believe it will play an very important role in the future.; I want to be part of the ENS.

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree, but more like a disincentive to prevent users from simply sitting on names without using them.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Avid cryptocurrency researcher and long time ethereum node operator. I strive to fully research any project to its core and understand as much about it as possible. This, in my opinion, makes me a good choice to become a delagate.

1 Like

**ENS name:jituoheye.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
I want to help support the community and promote the development of ens. I also know the importance of web3 in the future, and I also look forward to entering the Dao era with the community.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]

• Name ownership is an absolute right:Agree
    *ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:I am a developer / problem solver with advanced blockchain development skill, involved in a few metaverse blockchain projects. I consider myself an open minded person with great analitical skills and big picture aficionado that can be of use as a DAO delegate.

1 Like

ENS name: sunrain.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

5 Likes

**我想成为代表的原因:*长期看好ENS 。

我对拟议的 ENS 章程每一部分的看法

• 名称所有权是绝对权利:同意
  • 注册费作为一种激励机制存在:同意
  • 收入基金 ENS 和其他公共物品:同意
  • ENS 与全局命名空间集成:同意

**我的 web3 资格/技能: 区块链爱好者

3 Likes

ENS name: jameshallam.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’ve spend a significant amount of time in the discord, learning and taking on information. I have thirst for knowledge and really believe in the ENS mission for creating a worldwide, recognised brand in consumer operability. I have also spoken to mainly all of your employees since being in the discord, all of whom interact and are open with the community. This is something I really want to be a part of.

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree - Permissionless activity and interoperability should be encouraged. Web 3 is driven on the rights and actions of ownership, and I believe ENS domains have created a brand around allowing this to happen.

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree - From a branding perspective, ENS allows users to utilise their own name and / or username to enable growth in the industry. I also believe that an initial cost could ultimately result in incentivising users to NFT their name, which cause a knock-on effect and profiteering. ENS can therefore earn royalties from this.
Whilst ENS could potentially survive on the brand it creates alone, this allows greater top level margins to focus on internal projects. I have mixed views on the pricing structure for smaller words and this could be revisited.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree - I feel this links in the previous point well. Treasury funds which can be distributed and controlled by the ENS and DAO will result in greater buy in and development.

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree - This is my strongest viewpoint. It’s already clear to see how well ENS has branded itself in the community, through web 2 social handle changes to discord usernames.

My web3 qualifications / skills: - Leading a health tech company as head of operations.
Involved in the creation of NFTs at the health co
Tinkerer for the past 12/12 in the defi world
Community engagement and monitoring through discords
Led small groups in trust building in web 3

ENS name: stin.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to research and grow the value of name ownership in web3.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I’ve adapted my work in traditional capital markets research to analyze crypto projects. My strengths stem from data analysis, primarily in python, but I’ve learned a little solidity along the way. I believe I can help value applications for ENS naming, and assist in onboarding others through enhancing their understanding of the value in ownership of their web3 identiy. You can find examples of my work here: (stin.eth Medium)

ENS name: tutu.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Just like the domain name to the Internet, I think ENS plays an equally important role to the decentralized world. Didn’t have the opportunity to participate in last century’s Internet development, so I don’t want to miss it this time.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have knowledge about programming language (Python, SQL, etc…) and blockchain technology. In the meantime, I have experience in designing processes for user experience and requirement extraction and realization. Also being a web3 enthusiast, I would like to learn anything new to the field.

ENS name: 엔씨소프트.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: : I have no doubt that web3 is the future of mankind. also I want to contribute to the history of industrial development together.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

My web3 qualifications / skills: I’m a blockchain marketer. We are studying web3 technology and will try to make it easier for users to access Web3.