ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: 엔씨소프트.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: : I have no doubt that web3 is the future of mankind. also I want to contribute to the history of industrial development together.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

My web3 qualifications / skills: I’m a blockchain marketer. We are studying web3 technology and will try to make it easier for users to access Web3.

ENS name:x00x.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I want to make some contributions in the development of ENS. I think ENS is the most important and influential project in web3. It would be a great honor for me to participate in it.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 224

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree

I think this is the most basic rule.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

I think the incentive mechanism helps to increase people’s enthusiasm and is conducive to the promotion of ENS

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree

I think this will help the development of ens and can be used to invest and incubate more new projects

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

I think the global namespace can reduce complexity, be more efficient and transparent

My web3 qualifications / skills:I am a designer and I am engaged in interactive design in an Internet company. I can also do graphic design and industrial design. I think I can contribute to the development of ENS.

ENS name:lolios.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
I think ENS is a great project, which can be regarded as my career research and development.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree. No tyranny of the majority.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree. For lack of fairer method, fees are a decent solution.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.

My web3 qualifications / skills:
I am a developer, researcher of encrypted currency, trader and investor.

ENS name:luckly.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Born in web2, I realize that it has brought tremendous changes to our world and society. I hope that through web3, everyone can fully demonstrate their value, help support the community and promote the development of ENS. I realized its importance to web3 from the beginning; I look forward to helping ENS enter the DAO era.
ENS ability to interact with smart contracts.

ENS ability to be used in payment systems.

ENS as a form of identity etc.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 3

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a scientist, and I have a strong interest in the way technology in the blockchain changes lives. I am willing to share my knowledge. And full of all possibilities for the future. Next, post something interesting on luckly.eth.

2 Likes

ENS name:solana-daily.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Because I believe in the future value and potential of ENS domains that have more practical applications than just hyped NFT JPGS,
Ens Domain system brings convenience to everyone

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Have been involved with web 3 since the early summer. I know a little bit of solidity and can read code. Have more than one year of experience in block chain programming

ENS 名称:coinok.eth

我想成为代表的原因: 我认为我有成为 ENS 代表的条件,而且我真的很喜欢以太坊 / WEB3 技术,我认为我可以成为代表并代表中国社区。

我对拟议的 ENS 宪法每一部分的看法

• 名称所有权是绝对权利:(同意/不同意/评论) 同意。
  • 注册费作为一种激励机制存在:(同意/不同意/评论)同意。
  • 收入基金 ENS 和其他公共产品:(同意/不同意/评论) 同意。
  • ENS 与全球命名空间集成:(同意/不同意/评论)同意,ENS 在未来会成为全球一流域名系统
    我的 web3 资格/技能: 我有基本的 web3技能

ENS name: lubtc.eth

*reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS to make it better.I want to become one of ENS community members.
Meanwhile, i am a DAO member in https://app.daohaus.club/ of FoundationsDAO and contribute much in the ecosystem which can also help me participate in the ENS DAO activities.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods:Agree
    **My web3 qualifications / skills:
    Experience on Opensea ,defi
    I am ENS addict and a quick learner too
1 Like

ENS 名称: smipool.eth

我想成为代表的原因: 我认为我有成为 ENS 代表 的动力,而且我真的很喜欢以太坊 / Web3 技术,我希望可以为Web3的发展做点自己的贡献。

我对拟议的 ENS 章程每一部分的看法

• 名称所有权是绝对权利:(同意/不同意/评论)** 同意。
  • 注册费作为一种激励机制存在:(同意/不同意/评论)** 同意。
  • 收入基金 ENS 和其他公共产品:(同意/不同意/评论)** 完全同意。
  • ENS 与全球命名空间集成:(同意/不同意/评论)我同意,ENS 应该成为未来全球命名空间的标准。

我的 web3 资格/技能: 我有基本的 web3/solidity 技能,对Web3的发展有比较清晰的蓝图。

ENS name: yisiliu.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am passionate about identity and social graph and I do believe a naming service is vital to this field. I am currently serving as the CTO at mask.io and we are working on how to bring a better experience to our users with the help from ENS and would like to contribute back to the ENS ecosystem with our forces. FYI we airdropped plenty of $MASK to the ENS users who put their twitter handle in the record earlier this year(Feb).

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a developer and been working in this field for years. I also have been thinking and talking about identities a lot.

4 Likes

ENS name : adirao.eth

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) – Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) – Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) – Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) – Agree

punk

twitter handle: xcrypto_r
discord handle: xcrypto

Interested in ENS.

2 Likes

ENS name: openear.ethh

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:ENS is an indispensable step in Web3.0, which makes it easy for people to use money transfer, and exchange is unique without chaos. I once participated in the governance of DAO SQura and Gitcoin, and became a member of them. Every unique mechanism will attract people, and I hope I can play a part in the new round of reform

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.JAVA and C language programming, I have experience in DAO governance

ENS name: 668888.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: As Web3.0 and Defi2.0 now having a trend in this industry, I’m exceting and motivated to paticipated in. And to learn more and share my experience and knowledge to all community member if needed. Therefore, I would like to apply to be a ENS delegate and reperesent the English/Chinese Speaking Community.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree, still long way to go, but that’s our motivation!

My web3 qualifications / skills: Experienced Defi user with basic Javascript/Node.js skill.

ENS name: typto.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: DID is an important infrastructure of web3.0. Absolutely, ENS is the infrastructure of infrastructure. happy to join this and promote the development of this great vision.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:

• DAO/Community building and operating such as DAOSquare.
  • DAO promotion, such as MetaCartel, MolochDAO, DAOhaus, API3DAO, CommonsStack.
  • Investor. Invest in DAOhaus, Unlock, meTokens, BrightID, etc.
  • Public goods promoter. Gitcoin sponsor. Built a grants fund named OVO Grants, and grant to Ethermore.
3 Likes

ENS 名称:Liuhaoran.eth

我想成为代表的原因:
我想帮助支持社区并促进ens的发展。我也知道未来web3的重要性,也期待与社区一起进入Dao时代。

我对 [拟议的 ENS 章程] 每一部分的看法

姓名所有权是绝对权利:同意
注册费作为一种激励机制存在:同意
收入基金 ENS 和其他公共产品:同意
ENS 与全球命名空间集成:同意

我的web3资格/技能:我是一名具有高级区块链开发技能的开发人员/问题解决者,参与了一些元界区块链项目。我认为自己是一个思想开明的人,具有出色的分析技能和大局观爱好者,可以作为 DAO 代表使用。

ENS name: projecthorizon.eth

I have the passion and ability to be an ENS Delegator. I found that the ENS is not a domain but a project I can explore. That’s why I use my ENS name as my NFT project name as well, and it’s like an avatar and brand for me in the new art field. I believe ENS will be a portal for everyone in Web3.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: AGREE
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: AGREE, important to keep community longer.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: AGREE
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: AGREE, this is the future.

My web3 qualifications/skills: I am a digital artist, and I create interesting NFTs. I am working on making more interactive assets, and the ENS name is the key.

**ENS name:coinbtc.eth

I have the passion and ability to be an ENS Delegator. I found that the ENS is not a domain but a project I can explore. That’s why I use my ENS name as my NFT project name as well, and it’s like an avatar and brand for me in the new art field. I believe ENS will be a portal for everyone in Web3.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: AGREE
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: AGREE , important to keep community longer.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: AGREE
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: AGREE , this is the future.

My web3 qualifications/skills: I am a digital artist, and I create interesting NFTs. I am working on making more interactive assets, and the ENS name is the key.

ENS name: jlines.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to contribute to Web3 and the development of ENS. I have a marketing background and believe that I can help onboard new users as I learn more.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) AGREE
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) AGREE
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) AGREE
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) AGREE

My web3 qualifications / skills: Advanced research skills. Business and marketing education. Tech-savvy and quick learner. Passionate about developing my skills in this area.

ENS name: hibitcoin.eth

Taking part in DAO governance is the best way to show your support towards ENS.I’m an active ENS fan and wanna dedicate my humble effort to this project.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:Part time web3 developer.I will continue to advance my web3 skills.

ENS name: xiaoyuwan.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the ENS community as well as the development to make it more efficient, i aslo believe ENS can represent any entity as a Web3 standard naming.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a Developer, solidity

ENS name: deepredking.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to help get the project to the level of adoption that it deserves

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic knowledge Web3.I’m very adept with defi products and trading