ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: 丶三更语丶.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am a user of ENS, and ENS has done a cool thing, it is very personal! I hope to do my best to help the community improve and develop together!

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods:Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace:Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a supporter of the crypto world. I participated in many WEB3.0 projects and became a core member of their community. And I hope to enter the brand new WEB3.0 world with ENS!

2 Likes

**ENS name: ethsol.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3

ENS name: mjolnir.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS is a good project. And I want ENS will become to common standard of Semantic Web.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I’m a developer, with Javascript, HTML skill. I think I can do something with blockchain, begin with ens.

ENS name: wilsonwu.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. I have lots of knowledge about DAO, and I have time to support it. The main issue is I love ENS and there is no doubt that ENS is the greatest Pioneering.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Blockchain developer, is familiar with solidity and web3

ENS name: chuoi.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’m newcomer but I’m interesting with Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and become an active member in our Community.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I’m developer and have basic web3 skills.

ENS name:
zayton.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
I have strong faith in the furture of web3.0 and I believe ENS is one of the most important infrastures in it, not just as a domain service. I want to be a delegate and contribute in the Chinese speaking community.

My web3 qualifications / skills:
I am currently self learning web3 and solidity, and being active on multiple discord channels to get the up-to-date knowledge on daily basis.

ENS name: Sirlupinwatson.eth

I think ENS is a great way to improve the “Trust” factor when contributing to a Decentralized Autonomous Organization. I am actively working in the Fraud Detection & Defense workstream at GitcoinDAO and I believe we can share some knowledge DAO to DAO to keep improving the Web3 and Public Goods!

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree, this has to be.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree, the quality in each domain name must remain persistent.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree

Data Science, Machine Learning/Python, Cybersecurity.
Coordination, Administration.

1 Like

**ENS name: jackiechansdad.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I want to be able to contribute to the future of web3

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree but think its unfair for registering a name that has been prior used it cost more
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree it should be the new standard

**My web3 qualifications / skills: Have strong networking with alot of well known developers and product testers in the space

ENS name: masonsong.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I do have the passon to be an ENS Delegator. I am also an expert in Ethereum / WEB3 technology and i believe i have value add to the community and be a delegate to make WEB3 a better world.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have great web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: adhoc.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I really enjoy using ensdomains and would like to become a part of ENS DAO and support, develope the community and ENS in general

**My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

My web3 qualifications / skills: Although I am a beginner of web3, I am passionate to contribute to and learn more from this community.

ENS name: renesisy.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’m really enjoying receiving funds by ens address. I would like to become a part of DAO and make the community become better and better

**My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

My web3 qualifications / skills: As an entry-level student of web3, I will keep learning and try my best to contribute to this community.

ENS name: 0xdc.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: DAO is the future. I would love to become an active part of ENS DAO and support ENS & the community in the near future

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have software development experience prior in Web2 world and has been investing in crypto like BTC & ETH since 2016. I have industry experience working with various crypto exchanges, defi protocols and service DAOs. I believe my passion and skill can contribute to the great development of ENS DAO.

ENS name: echoamireux.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: rasplarry.eth

I really loves what blockchain(especially ETH like blockchains) give to us. It is a future, and also reliable, comfort technology. And ENS is part of Ethereum, so I want to support it. Motivation couldn’t be better than this.

I am making blockchain wallet service at work, so I’ve been developed some contracts with solidity. Not an expert though. And I’m working using Web3js, Web3j on wallet service. I know the basic blockchain relevant skills.

ENS name: fengsight.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: While there are many possibilities in the online artist community to benefit from web3, unfortunately it seems like the art community in general has been disuaded by bad actors against web3 and blockchain. As an active member in both artist communities and the crypto space, I hope to be able to use my experience in both areas to give artists a voice, educate them beyond the misinformation propagated by bad actors, and create the tools and opportunities that artists can ultimately benefit from.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

My web3 qualifications / skills: Solidity, metamask integration with javascript, IPFS integration with NFTs and ops skills integration with IPFS (for serverless web3 app hosting, I created a basic NFT web3 app called myoriginalcharacter.com on the rinkerby testnet (very barebones)

ENS name:xshyunyin.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I have learned about and participated in blockchain projects such as Ethereum since 2017. I have a certain in-depth understanding of it. I hope to participate in it and contribute my own strength.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) aagree

My web3 qualifications / skills:Familiar with relevant knowledge and actively participate in community communication

ENS name: suzumiya.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: aipanda.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Ens system is a very important environment in Ethereum ecology. As a builder and participant of gamefi and metauniverse, the ecology of ENS is very important, and it is also very necessary to participate in the governance of ENS.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]([Proposed ENS Constitution ]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: As a builder and participant of gamefi and metaverse, he is proficient in programming, good at project management, and has rich Dao governance and metaverse construction experience.

ENS name: liulinning.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe I can represent the people and listen to what they want. Whether is be companies or whales to artists, creators, or investors.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree,.
    since the early summer. I know a little bit of solidity and can read code. Most importantly I know many people in the space and have made great connections to be helpful.

ENS Name: miken.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: along with the outbursting of cryto economy and comunity, web3 is more and more important. And I’d like to bring this new concept in traditional enterprises.

My view on each section:
all agree

Only very basic knowledge on web3.