ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: Sirlupinwatson.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

I think ENS is a great way to improve the “Trust” factor when contributing to a Decentralized Autonomous Organization. I am actively working in the Fraud Detection & Defense workstream at GitcoinDAO and I believe we can share some knowledge DAO to DAO to keep improving the Web3 and Public Goods!

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree, this has to be.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree, the quality in each domain name must remain persistent.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:

Data Science, Machine Learning/Python, Cybersecurity.
Coordination, Administration.

1 Like

**ENS name: jackiechansdad.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I want to be able to contribute to the future of web3

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree but think its unfair for registering a name that has been prior used it cost more
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree it should be the new standard

**My web3 qualifications / skills: Have strong networking with alot of well known developers and product testers in the space

ENS name: masonsong.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I do have the passon to be an ENS Delegator. I am also an expert in Ethereum / WEB3 technology and i believe i have value add to the community and be a delegate to make WEB3 a better world.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have great web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: adhoc.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I really enjoy using ensdomains and would like to become a part of ENS DAO and support, develope the community and ENS in general

**My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Although I am a beginner of web3, I am passionate to contribute to and learn more from this community.

ENS name: renesisy.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’m really enjoying receiving funds by ens address. I would like to become a part of DAO and make the community become better and better

**My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

My web3 qualifications / skills: As an entry-level student of web3, I will keep learning and try my best to contribute to this community.

ENS name: 0xdc.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: DAO is the future. I would love to become an active part of ENS DAO and support ENS & the community in the near future

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have software development experience prior in Web2 world and has been investing in crypto like BTC & ETH since 2016. I have industry experience working with various crypto exchanges, defi protocols and service DAOs. I believe my passion and skill can contribute to the great development of ENS DAO.

ENS name: echoamireux.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: rasplarry.eth

I really loves what blockchain(especially ETH like blockchains) give to us. It is a future, and also reliable, comfort technology. And ENS is part of Ethereum, so I want to support it. Motivation couldn’t be better than this.

I am making blockchain wallet service at work, so I’ve been developed some contracts with solidity. Not an expert though. And I’m working using Web3js, Web3j on wallet service. I know the basic blockchain relevant skills.

ENS name: fengsight.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: While there are many possibilities in the online artist community to benefit from web3, unfortunately it seems like the art community in general has been disuaded by bad actors against web3 and blockchain. As an active member in both artist communities and the crypto space, I hope to be able to use my experience in both areas to give artists a voice, educate them beyond the misinformation propagated by bad actors, and create the tools and opportunities that artists can ultimately benefit from.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

My web3 qualifications / skills: Solidity, metamask integration with javascript, IPFS integration with NFTs and ops skills integration with IPFS (for serverless web3 app hosting, I created a basic NFT web3 app called myoriginalcharacter.com on the rinkerby testnet (very barebones)

ENS name:xshyunyin.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I have learned about and participated in blockchain projects such as Ethereum since 2017. I have a certain in-depth understanding of it. I hope to participate in it and contribute my own strength.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) aagree

My web3 qualifications / skills:Familiar with relevant knowledge and actively participate in community communication

ENS name: suzumiya.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

ENS name: aipanda.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Ens system is a very important environment in Ethereum ecology. As a builder and participant of gamefi and metauniverse, the ecology of ENS is very important, and it is also very necessary to participate in the governance of ENS.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]([Proposed ENS Constitution ]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: As a builder and participant of gamefi and metaverse, he is proficient in programming, good at project management, and has rich Dao governance and metaverse construction experience.

ENS name: liulinning.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe I can represent the people and listen to what they want. Whether is be companies or whales to artists, creators, or investors.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree,.
    since the early summer. I know a little bit of solidity and can read code. Most importantly I know many people in the space and have made great connections to be helpful.

ENS Name: miken.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: along with the outbursting of cryto economy and comunity, web3 is more and more important. And I’d like to bring this new concept in traditional enterprises.

My view on each section:
all agree

Only very basic knowledge on web3.

ENS 名称:caixukun.eth

我想成为代表的原因:我认为 ENS 是一项伟大的举措。域名在数字货币领域的应用就像区块链一样方便。它就像在互联网上浏览网站一样简单易懂,使货币交易变得更加容易。个人账户更容易记住。毫无疑问,这是最伟大的开拓

名称所有权是绝对权利:(同意/不同意/评论)** 同意。
注册费作为一种激励机制存在:(同意/不同意/评论)** 同意。
收入基金 ENS 和其他公共产品:(同意/不同意/评论)** 我完全同意。
ENS 与全球命名空间集成:(同意/不同意/评论)我同意,ENS 应该成为未来全球命名空间的标准。
我的 web3 资格/技能:我有基本的 web3/solidity/web 技能。

ENS name: aicyq.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Not only am a big believer of this project, I’ve also been evangelizing it in my network and Twitter, etc. I feel ENS is and will be the center point of the massive metaverse innovation that’s on the horizon. The true potential of the project can’t even be imagined until the ecosystem properly matures. I want to help get the project to the level of adoption that it deserves.
Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree
Avid cryptocurrency researcher and long-time Ethereum node operator.I try to thoroughly research the heart of any project and learn as much as I can about it.In my opinion, this makes me a good representative choice.

ENS name:
faina.eth

I believe ENS is one of the most important pieces of the Ethereum ecosystem, because of its ability to onboard new users and its potential to serve as a platform for users to share their content with others. The potential of ENS is limited only by our imaginations and I am incredibly excited to submit my candidacy to be an active part of the decisions that shape this future.

I have been in the blockchain space since 2017, and once I saw the potential I just couldn’t unsee it. I went from investing a small amount “just for fun” to quitting my web2 development job to pursue Ethereum-related development full time. I was lucky enough to get a job at Truffle building developer tooling and have continued to immerse myself in this space at every opportunity, I spend most of my waking hours working on or thinking about Ethereum.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree, absolutely

I currently work as a Senior Blockchain Engineer at Truffle building developer tooling for the Ethereum ecosystem. When I am not working, I am building several personal web3 projects and staying up to date with the latest developments in the space.

I am also a licensed United States attorney and while I do not currently practice law, I make an effort to remain informed about legal developments in the blockchain space as I believe this knowledge could be useful in the future as we see more mainstream adoption.

ENS name: JayFrank.Eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe deeply in the cause for small and midsize businesses in the decentralized space, particularly in America. I have a background in American law and seek to further evolve the web3 ecosystem.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree - the term absolute should determine whether such is also immutable.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree - however have incentives for smaller entities. The avatar and blog post was a great example. 1 ETH is too high.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree - Development and Global Diversity should be a priority
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree - This is the goal

My web3 qualifications / skills: Attorney at law on securities litigation and financial technology. Consultant on smart contract building; research and development of web3 for small business.

ENS name: eth.ethid.eth

ENS name: goldpay.eth