ENS name: obstropolos.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to ensure the continued development and decentralization of ENS to make sure it remains a strong and well-adopted system. I also want to help coordinate the future of ENS between grant proposals, adopted standards, and inclusion in order to make it as robust as needed to serve the greater community.
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution
- Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree - and to also ensure non-discrimination in changing any settings that target a particular group of names.
- Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree - and this can be dynamic in order to best serve the community, but remain as an anti-sybil measure and continue to keep ENS a healthy system.
- Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree - ENS’ funding should continue to solely grow ENS and the ecosystem around it.
- ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree - there must be a continued effort to bridge the traditional and decentralized world.
My web3 qualifications / skills:
- Co-founder of Spruce, currently leading the Sign-In with Ethereum efforts
- 4+ years working in the space in a number of roles in product, strategy, and communication
- Specialization in decentralized identity and data