ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: obstropolos.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to ensure the continued development and decentralization of ENS to make sure it remains a strong and well-adopted system. I also want to help coordinate the future of ENS between grant proposals, adopted standards, and inclusion in order to make it as robust as needed to serve the greater community.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree - and to also ensure non-discrimination in changing any settings that target a particular group of names.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree - and this can be dynamic in order to best serve the community, but remain as an anti-sybil measure and continue to keep ENS a healthy system.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree - ENS’ funding should continue to solely grow ENS and the ecosystem around it.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree - there must be a continued effort to bridge the traditional and decentralized world.

My web3 qualifications / skills:

• Co-founder of Spruce, currently leading the Sign-In with Ethereum efforts
  • 4+ years working in the space in a number of roles in product, strategy, and communication
  • Specialization in decentralized identity and data
1 Like

ENS name: wtl666888.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Just like the domain name to the Internet, I think ENS plays an equally important role to the decentralized world. Didn’t have the opportunity to participate in last century’s Internet development, so I don’t want to miss it this time.
Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have knowledge about programming language (Python, SQL, etc…) and blockchain technology. In the meantime, I have experience in designing processes for user experience and requirement extraction and realization. Also being a web3 enthusiast, I would like to learn anything new to the field.

ENS name: lxj168.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: To contribute to the community and help build the future.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Business Development Manager. Mechanical Engineer. Been in the NFT space since Feb 2021.

ENS name: zhaoyun.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am passionate about this industry growth, I always listen to people suggestions and WOULD LOVE to participate in spreading the best industry to better people’s lives.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Completely Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree, ENS should be the global namespace standard)

**My web3 qualifications / skills:
I have basic knowledge and recently started to learn more and more. I’m very passionate and would LOVE to learn more with the hands-on experience with my favorite namespace ENS.

**ENS name:**carywen.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

**My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

**My web3 qualifications / skills:**I have basic web3/solidity skills.I can read the code very quickly.

**ENS name:MuskElon.umbra.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:Ens is a very important part of web3.0, it is the bridge between reality and virtual connection. In the future, ens can represent a person or a team and a giant whale

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

**My web3 qualifications / skills:Longing for web3.0, dedicated to serving the development of web3.0, contributing to the future and influencing the people around us

ENS name: btc1234.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think the blockchain domain name is a big step forward to bring the IP of the Internet into the blockchain world, and through this domain name it is a great boost to the future development of NFT and so on.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic solidity skills, and I have web3 community operation experiences, in charging of the a web3 dapp community.

ENS name: passerdy.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: aeonlife.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I really enjoy using ensdomains and would like to become a part of ENS DAO and support, develope the community and ENS in general.My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I want to be able to contribute to the future of web3

**My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Although I am a beginner of web3, I am passionate to contribute to and learn more from this community.Have strong networking with alot of well known developers and product testers in the space

ENS name: meiying.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

**ENS name:yisosd.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
I think ENS is a revolutionary initiative of the project. Simplify the application of domain name in the field of digital currency and blockchain. It is as easy to understand as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency trading more convenient. Personal accounts are easier to remember.
**My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree )
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree )
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree )
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree )

**My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

我对拟议的 ENS 章程 每一部分的看法

• 名称所有权是绝对权利:同意
  • 注册费作为一种激励机制存在:同意
  • 收入基金 ENS 和其他公共物品:同意
  • ENS 与全局命名空间集成:同意

**我的 web3 资格/技能: 区块链爱好者

ENS name: metaphoenix.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
1, Blockchain is future in metaverse. And ENS is fundamental of metaverse. I hope I can do something to contribute it to change the world.
2, I have been tracking Blockchain technologies since its beginning and actively doing development in this area. I think I can better leverage/increase my knowledge to be a delegate of ENS.
3, There are always some news ideas popup in my mind. To be a delegate, it will be easier to make them become true…

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 14
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.

I have Web3/Solidity develop experience. I have more than 20 years of IT dev/test experience. I have good understanding of Bitcoin/Ethereum blockchain technologies.

ENS name: fatherdog.eth

ENS name: suzumiya.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the Chinese Speaking Community.I am very familiar with the development of EVM and COSMOS, and hope to get through ENS in the future. I also deployed the site to my ENS through fleek.ENS has unlimited possibilities, and it may become a benchmark in the DID field in the future.Hope to be able to participate in related construction.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have web3/solidity skills.Familiar with the development of cosmos and near, have development experience in go and rust, and have a certain understanding of Polkadot’s ecology and technology, and participated in the construction of the eth2.0 test network

ENS name:ks0289.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I want to advance the development of ENS and make it a common standard for every browser.

My skills are the promotion of the community or product culture. I have led my community to constantly learn new projects, such as defi, meta, etc. These are my valuable experience accumulated over the years. I also have deep experience in the web, so I have participated in the governance of ENS and the community plan of mirror. I hope I can pay for ENS here.

2 Likes

ENS name: qiwan.eth

ENS name: junezhu.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to participate and contribute towards the initiatives of Web 3.0 and decentralization by promoting the foundations of equity through delegation.

Solidity programming skills, web and software developer, nft collector and community supporter

ENS name: skadi.eth

**ENS name:markyu.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: To help support the community and drive ENS forward. I’ve been an ENS user from very early on and realized from onset how important it would be to web3; I look forward to helping ENS moving forward into the DAO-era.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree, but more like a disincentive to prevent users from simply sitting on names without using them.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Avid cryptocurrency researcher and long time ethereum node operator. I strive to fully research any project to its core and understand as much about it as possible. This, in my opinion, makes me a good choice to become a delagate.