ENS name: vajresh.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: With over 150k wallets holding and using ENS Domains it is important to ensure the long-term viability and sustainability of ENS and ensure that the ENS community grows as adoption of crypto increases. As someone thinking about consumer crypto apps and the opportunity to onboard millions of users into crypto, I believe I can represent the ENS community and be a strong advocate for their interests.
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution
- Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
It is important for users to have control over the usage and ownership of their web3 identity without the interference of a third-party entity.
- Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
Registration fees enable the ENS Domain ecosystem to be sustainable while disincentivizing speculative purchases of ENS Domains.
- Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
As adoption of ENS increases, it is important for the protocol to be functional. Income from Registration fees should go towards maintaining and developing the protocol to stay up-to-date with advances in this space.
- ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree
It is important to integrate with existing systems and ensure interoperability in order to increase adoption of ENS Domains.
My web3 qualifications/skills:
- I currently work at SuperLayer Labs, a crypto venture studio that is part of the RLY Network. The goal for SuperLayer is to launch Consumer Crypto Applications that make it easy to onboard the next 100m people into crypto.
- Previously: Community Ambassador at Rally helping creators (that are brand new to crypto) launch Social Tokens and take advantage of the opportunities that web3 opens up.
- Pathfinder, Rabbithole.gg: Helping write guides (like this) as a member of the RabbitHole DAO that help users complete their “Learn-to-Earn” quests.
- Kernel Block II Fellow