ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: saveu.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: graphlink.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS is an important part of web3, I like ENS very much.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I used to serve decentralized organizations such as balancer dao and InstaDapp dao. I am familiar with Dao’s workflow.

ENS name: icpnft.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

ENS name: swaping.eth

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

ENS name:ccccccc.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I think cryptocurrency is a great social change just like the Internet started.Everything is just beginning, I hope I can witness this great moment and I want to be a part of it

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I developed a supermarket shopping platform based on Django,Proficient in C language and Linux, penetration testing, basic tools such as Wireshark Burp Suite

[quote=“Ens, post:6, topic:815, full:true”]
ENS name: memedog.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe I can represent the people and listen to what they want. Whether is be companies or whales to artists, creators, or investors.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Have been involved with web 3 since the early summer. I know a little bit of solidity and can read code. Most importantly I know many people in the space and have made great connections to be helpful.

ENS name: v-eth666.eth

ENS name: mark1.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:**I hope I can deeply participate in the Web3 revolution, and ENS is the platform for me to realize my dream!

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

**My web3 qualifications / skills:**I have a certain understanding of Web3 and have certain skills!

ENS name: btclabs.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am passionate about this industry growth, I always listen to people suggestions and WOULD LOVE to participate in spreading the best industry to better people’s lives.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Completely Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree, ENS should be the global namespace standard

**My web3 qualifications / skills:
I have basic knowledge and recently started to learn more and more. I’m very passionate and would LOVE to learn more with the hands-on experience with my favorite namespace ENS.

ENS name: kongtouquan.eth

ENS name: hbsrc.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the Spanish Speaking Community.

ENS name: tinyhill.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

My web3 qualifications / skills: Have been involved with web 3 since the early summer. I know a little bit of solidity and can read code. Most importantly I know many people in the space and have made great connections to be helpful.

ENS name: xinlangweibo.eth

My view on each section:
-agree
-agree
-agree
-agree

ENS name: bitcoin.eth

ENS name: mylin.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the Spanish Speaking Community.

ENS name: havecoin.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great project. It makes it easy for people to remember addresses and access them. It makes a great contribution to the development of Web3.
Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I’m a blockchain developer and I love the ENS project myself.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

ENS name: DominiqueHicks.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
I understand the importance and long-term value to be found in web3 and find passion in helping people become a part of it. I was an early adopter of NFTs before the movement really went mainstream and euphoric. I help organize and run a discord of 200+ people oriented towards helping newcomers into the space. The purpose of our community is to teach people how to protect their NFTs/assets, use dexes and exchanges, mint NFTs from contracts, etc.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

My web3 qualifications / skills:
I have been heavily invested in crypto since 2019 and a very active member of many online web3 communities. I have seen the good and bad in crypto and help people in our communities navigate the space in a safe and efficient way. I have worked in the tech field for a top 5 startup in Indianapolis since I graduated college in 2018. I am well-versed in many coding languages which helps to understand the core value proposition for blockchain and the web2 problems it solves. I love this space and am extremely passionate about the future of web3.
“If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy.”

ENS name: passerdy.eth