ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: mumuxuxu.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I hope to make my own contribution to ENS community by spreading, testing and putting forward reasonable suggestions for its future development. If conditions permit, I hope to make additional investment. Even if it is not much, it is my long-term support for him.
My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills:**I’ve been involved with Web 3 since early summer. I know a little bit solid and can read the code. On top of that, I know a lot of people in the field and have made great contacts to help. It is also the promotion of community or product culture. I lead my community to learn new projects, such as DEFI, Meta, etc., which are valuable experiences I have accumulated over the years. I also have deep experience in the web, so I’ve been involved in the governance of ENS and mirror’s community initiatives. I hope I can pay ENS here.

ENS name: xiaoaxue.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name:

starstar.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

As an innovator, ENS has explored a new paradigm of Web3 landing. After the domain name of ENS is given programmability, the expansion of ENS is also full of imagination. At present, ENS is a subversive change to both the virtual world and the real world. This change is definitely a qualitative change of “1 + 1 > 2”. Therefore, the ENS ecosystem has unimaginable potential. I have 4 years of experience in community construction of various blockchain projects, especially in ecological construction on the Ethernet chain. I hope to be a member and contribute my strength.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

1.Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree

2.Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree, but more like a disincentive to prevent users from simply sitting on names without using them.

3.Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree

4.ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:

1. Have 4 years of operational experience in various projects in the crypto digital field, growing with the changes in the crypto world;

2. Have 10 years of brand planning, promotion, publicity and operation experience, served as the brand leader of listed companies in the financial field, and cooperated with CCTV2 channel in the financial project competition

3. Established a business school in the field of blockchain, planned a large blockchain teaching course for 600 people, cooperated with wallet, exchange, media and grassroots KOL in the field of blockchain, and had relevant resources to help the project construction.

ENS name: zhanggeek.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: To help support the community and drive ENS forward. I’ve been an ENS user from very early on and realized from onset how important it would be to web3; I look forward to helping ENS moving forward into the DAO-era.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

“The last technician left the launch pad.”

ENS name: nir.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: big believer in the vision of ENS and the important role it plays in web3

Community/dao management, leader/founder of several DAOs like Forefront and Lion DAO, writer/contributor (example), solidity/general dev experience, and have lead teams of over 10. Recent Columbia University graduate.

ENS name: shawnc.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Motivated to devote my effort in shaping the web3 future, active investors and ecosystem builder in Asian crypto market, speak Chinese, Cantonese, Taiwanese, English and Malay, I would love to help with communicating and solving problems

My view on each section of the proposed ENS onstitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree AF.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Computer science major but have not been coding for a very long time, thanks to Web3, I am picking up Javascript, Solidity and more coding stuff again :slight_smile:

ENS name: mehrdad.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I strongly believe that the success of web3 is contingent, long term, on open, user owned, public goods protocols.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have a technical background, however only basic knowledge of web3, I wish to improve on my understanding and contribute to this community with the security and growth that it has to offer.

**ENS名称:shaolinsi.eth

**我想成为代表的原因:ENS的集成让我使用我的钱包很方便

我对拟议的 ENS 章程每一部分的看法

• 姓名所有权是绝对权利:(同意/不同意/评论)同意
  • 注册费作为一种激励机制存在:(同意/不同意/评论)同意
  • 收入基金 ENS 和其他公共物品:(同意/不同意/评论)同意
  • ENS 与全局命名空间集成:(同意/不同意/评论)同意

**我的 web3 资格/技能:我会吹牛逼

ENS name: ninaricci.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

**ENS Name:**hackerlink.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
I’ve been following ENS for years, and believe that it is the most important Ethereum protocol today. ENS should strive to be a neutral public good, to reduce friction in usage, to facilitate broad adoption, to continue to evolve and improve with the technology. I am willing and able to contribute to and participate in governance choices in order to best achieve those goals, and to see ENS continue to be massively important to Web3 developments in the years to come.

1. Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree.
  2. Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree. The cost to acquire an ENS name should always be as affordable as possible in order to avoid discrimination based on wealth.
  3. Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree, with the caveat that making one public good more expensive in order to bolster another may not be the most efficient use of resources. However, if prices need to be raised in order to disincentivize squatting, but the DAO doesn’t need more income, raising prices to fund other public goods may make sense.
  4. ENS Integrates with the global namespace : Agree.

I’ve been mildly active in DAO governance with a variety of protocols since 2020, but this would be my first time acting as a delegate. I pledge to be active and engaged in governance, and to be a good steward with your delegated vote. I will keep an open mind on all proposals no matter how absurd or straightforward they appear to be. I’m willing to have my opinion be changed by new information, but not for money. And my twitter DMs are open if anyone wants to talk about voting or ENS in general.

ENS name: prono.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The main issue is I love ENS and there is no doubt that ENS is the greatest Pioneering.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Blockchain developer, is familiar with solidity and web3

ENS name: 720yun.eth

ENS name: bharatmatrimony.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I like to promote openweb & open finance and participate in web3 expansion to world.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Javascript, Reactjs.

ENS name: ethercards.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support ENS because we want to utilize its services and will integrate with it deeply. I also want to participate in a meaningful dao governance exercise because we will have to implement one as well, and I want to learn. **

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills: we have 20+ full time professional full stack developers, with years of experience with web3. We have 5 solidity devs, some with 6+ years of experience.

**ENS name:dietfanta.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I am an enthusiast for NFT and collected many ENS. I want to help to contribute to the community and facilitate to build a better ecosystem of ENS

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills:I am a collector of ENS domain names, linked many ENS. Self-learnt developer and quant trader.

1 Like

ENS name: swak.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Because ENS is one of the foundations of web3 and I want to be a part of the revolution. I already am in a small way owning multiple ENS domains but I want to take that to the next level as a delegate.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree. Identifiers are part of an online existence. Entire brands and generational identifiers depend on this name, image and likeness.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree. Nothing is free. A nominal financial fee proves ENS owner is serious and has skin in the game. A fee gives people more incentive to be active in the ENS community.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree. If ENS is willing to provide this service to the people to be run by the people it’s reasonable for funds into the ENS treasury to be used for continued development. An individual in the ENS community is only as strong as the the entire community.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree. Reasonable requests should be met with reasonable accommodations.

**My web3 qualifications / skills: I’m a story teller. One of the things web3 lacks is storytelling. Yes web3 needs more devs, solidity coders, engineers but it also needs storytellers getting those amazing creations out into the world.

ENS Name: maodouxiaobao

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think the best way to support anything is to “vote with your feet.” So I’d really like to become not only an advocate but an active contributor to the community and help add value to the project.

My view on each section:
-agree
-agree
-agree
-agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Have been involved with enterprise biz ops as well as scaling startups from $0ARR >> $2M ARR. Technically, I have basic networking/linux skills and have an understanding of traditional DNS.

ENS name: 3dmax.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I strongly believe that the success of web3 is contingent, long term, on open, user owned, public goods protocols. I’d like to represent the community and grow the ENS ecosystem by being actively involved in the DAO and the aiding in the decision making process moving forward.I am a very good listener, a careful decision-maker, and have been in leadership positions throughout my career. But most of all I just really want to be a part of the revolution.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agreed.

Anyone should have the absolute and inalienable right to buy and use an ENS name and there should not be restrictions ever enacted upon the use and exercise of that domain name, nor any changes that target specific holders.

The only exceptions I could see existing would be in the case of anything that creates a risk to the system or results in criminal actions or abuse.

I am also do not see diverse pricing models infringing on this right, as I believe the right is to own a name space the represents you, your company, your DAO etc. I think inverse scaled pricing that increases the price on a curve if you own 50+ names could be a way to end long term squatting without harming the ownership rights of individuals or entities, and ensuring namespaces are still economically acessible.

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**

Somewhat agree.

While I agree that the primary goal of registrations fees is as an incentive, and that ENS should strictly be a non-profit public good, I do not think that such a harsh stance on income fees should be taken.

Being a core and critical component of web3 infrastructure the DAO should not simply have the bare minimal revenue to maintain funding, but needs to have sufficient reserve capital for unseen and unexpected circumstances, as well as to remain competitive in attracting and retaining critical talent.

I think any fee generating activity should be limited in scope and scale but that revenue generation that is for the health, security and longevity of the system is acceptable.

This must be balanced with considerations for equal access to those in regions without robust economic access, as web3 should not discriminate nor create economic fast-lanes.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**

Strongly agree.

The ENS funds are wholly public goods. They should not be used for anyone’s personal enrichment.

ENS fund allocation should primarily be to:

-ENS itself.
-Other non-profits/public goods in time of excess.

I can see an argument that there may be rare exceptional cases wherein a grant going to a private entity (such as security audits) or a key integration may be merited when it encourages the adoption of ENS or helps preserve the health, security or longevity of the protocol.

In any such case, the specific spending of those funds must solely be allocated to endeavors that represent and reinforce the values of ENS, should be publicly auditable and should be voted on separately from any standard funding.

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**

Strongly agree.

This is a critical long term component for the broader adoption of the .eth namespace and for web3 in general and it is paramount that ENS is a respectful player in the global namespace.

I also agree with the view that ENS should not create new namespaces unless granted them by DNS naming authorities. However, I strongly believe that ENS should directly and proactively pursue this authority, as I believe the current model of name registrar administration is highly broken and simply a value extraction layer ontop of ICANN that is entirely unnecessary.

My web3 qualifications / skills:** I’m a jack of all trades, with experience in finance, banking, corporate development, and programming (Python scripting, SQL, Solidity). I have a knack for applying knowledge from various other areas of expertise and finding innovative ways to solve things using different angles

ENS name: 2187hz.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the Spanish Speaking Community.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

ENS name: livermore.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am always a user and big fan of ENS. I want to approach as much as Web 3 development. Don’t want to miss such a great Web 3 relative project.

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Once engaged in the financial industry, I have a great understanding of the global financial system and economic environment. In recent years, I do researches and investment in blockchain and various DEFI and GAMEFI projects in-depth. It is expected to combine analysis and research on the global financial situation and the blockchain situation for the DAO.