ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: swak.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Because ENS is one of the foundations of web3 and I want to be a part of the revolution. I already am in a small way owning multiple ENS domains but I want to take that to the next level as a delegate.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree. Identifiers are part of an online existence. Entire brands and generational identifiers depend on this name, image and likeness.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree. Nothing is free. A nominal financial fee proves ENS owner is serious and has skin in the game. A fee gives people more incentive to be active in the ENS community.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree. If ENS is willing to provide this service to the people to be run by the people it’s reasonable for funds into the ENS treasury to be used for continued development. An individual in the ENS community is only as strong as the the entire community.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree. Reasonable requests should be met with reasonable accommodations.

**My web3 qualifications / skills: I’m a story teller. One of the things web3 lacks is storytelling. Yes web3 needs more devs, solidity coders, engineers but it also needs storytellers getting those amazing creations out into the world.

ENS Name: maodouxiaobao

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think the best way to support anything is to “vote with your feet.” So I’d really like to become not only an advocate but an active contributor to the community and help add value to the project.

My view on each section:
-agree
-agree
-agree
-agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Have been involved with enterprise biz ops as well as scaling startups from $0ARR >> $2M ARR. Technically, I have basic networking/linux skills and have an understanding of traditional DNS.

ENS name: 3dmax.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I strongly believe that the success of web3 is contingent, long term, on open, user owned, public goods protocols. I’d like to represent the community and grow the ENS ecosystem by being actively involved in the DAO and the aiding in the decision making process moving forward.I am a very good listener, a careful decision-maker, and have been in leadership positions throughout my career. But most of all I just really want to be a part of the revolution.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agreed.

Anyone should have the absolute and inalienable right to buy and use an ENS name and there should not be restrictions ever enacted upon the use and exercise of that domain name, nor any changes that target specific holders.

The only exceptions I could see existing would be in the case of anything that creates a risk to the system or results in criminal actions or abuse.

I am also do not see diverse pricing models infringing on this right, as I believe the right is to own a name space the represents you, your company, your DAO etc. I think inverse scaled pricing that increases the price on a curve if you own 50+ names could be a way to end long term squatting without harming the ownership rights of individuals or entities, and ensuring namespaces are still economically acessible.

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**

Somewhat agree.

While I agree that the primary goal of registrations fees is as an incentive, and that ENS should strictly be a non-profit public good, I do not think that such a harsh stance on income fees should be taken.

Being a core and critical component of web3 infrastructure the DAO should not simply have the bare minimal revenue to maintain funding, but needs to have sufficient reserve capital for unseen and unexpected circumstances, as well as to remain competitive in attracting and retaining critical talent.

I think any fee generating activity should be limited in scope and scale but that revenue generation that is for the health, security and longevity of the system is acceptable.

This must be balanced with considerations for equal access to those in regions without robust economic access, as web3 should not discriminate nor create economic fast-lanes.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**

Strongly agree.

The ENS funds are wholly public goods. They should not be used for anyone’s personal enrichment.

ENS fund allocation should primarily be to:

-ENS itself.
-Other non-profits/public goods in time of excess.

I can see an argument that there may be rare exceptional cases wherein a grant going to a private entity (such as security audits) or a key integration may be merited when it encourages the adoption of ENS or helps preserve the health, security or longevity of the protocol.

In any such case, the specific spending of those funds must solely be allocated to endeavors that represent and reinforce the values of ENS, should be publicly auditable and should be voted on separately from any standard funding.

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**

Strongly agree.

This is a critical long term component for the broader adoption of the .eth namespace and for web3 in general and it is paramount that ENS is a respectful player in the global namespace.

I also agree with the view that ENS should not create new namespaces unless granted them by DNS naming authorities. However, I strongly believe that ENS should directly and proactively pursue this authority, as I believe the current model of name registrar administration is highly broken and simply a value extraction layer ontop of ICANN that is entirely unnecessary.

My web3 qualifications / skills:** I’m a jack of all trades, with experience in finance, banking, corporate development, and programming (Python scripting, SQL, Solidity). I have a knack for applying knowledge from various other areas of expertise and finding innovative ways to solve things using different angles

ENS name: 2187hz.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the Spanish Speaking Community.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: livermore.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am always a user and big fan of ENS. I want to approach as much as Web 3 development. Don’t want to miss such a great Web 3 relative project.

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Once engaged in the financial industry, I have a great understanding of the global financial system and economic environment. In recent years, I do researches and investment in blockchain and various DEFI and GAMEFI projects in-depth. It is expected to combine analysis and research on the global financial situation and the blockchain situation for the DAO.

**ENS name:coke0x.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I am a NFT collector and ENS user. I can see the vision of ENS and wish to participate as a core member in facilitating the process. I will contribute it by providing good consulting service in the marketing strategies and ideas about a better economic system.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills:I have a team of web3 developers and a few signed NFT artists. I have managed a few NFT products.

1 Like

ENS name: time-warner.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I hope to represent the ordinary people to participate, learn, share our suggestions and ideas, and contribute to the construction of the web3 space. I am also a volunteer for cancer patients, and I hope to use the knowledge I have learned to serve them.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ](Proposed ENS Constitution 12)

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am professional in the fields of biology and medicine. I study blockchain and NFT. I try to help cancer patient with the knowledge I have learned. And I will give my thoughts and suggestions from the perspective of biology and medicine.

ENS name: bsklwd2.eth

The reason I want to be a representative: to help support the community and push ENS forward. I was an ENS user for a long time, and I realized its importance to web3 from the very beginning; I look forward to helping ENS enter the DAO era.
My views on each part of the proposed ENS charter 5
agree
agree
agree
agree
To be honest, I am the new term DAO! Hope to learn more from it!

ENS name: sunrain.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

1 Like

ENS name: dotverse.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

1 Like

ENS name: blockdefi.eth

Name ownership is an absolute right:Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace:I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

ENS name: dadmam.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe that both ENS and the DAO space have matured enough that now is the time to pass ENS governance over to the community via the creation of a DAO and the $ENS governance token. I have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also I’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and I think I can reperesent the Community.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

ENS name: dotverse.eth

1 Like

ENS name: sfj.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
I believe that ENS is the identification of the future. Having your identity tied to a memorable name resolves many issues around wallet ids. I believe that building your crypto identity around a name will lead to more understanding around wallets and identities and easier onboarding as we move to Eth 2.

**My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills:
My background is in building out dashboards, websites, and apps in Javascript using React, Nextjs, GraphQL, and Webflow. I have test pfp, bank, and game contracts deployed on my own. Active member of solidityguild.com.

ENS name: annasan.eth

I seek to be an advocate for ENS users and community members and believe that active contribution in a project is the best way of showing support/faith in it and driving it forward. I also have a knack for distilling and simplifying complex concepts and discussions that may be a big help in communicating with users who are not fully immersed in web 3.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - AGREE
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - AGREE
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - AGREE
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - AGREE

I am a Philippine bar certified lawyer with big law experience currently pivoting my practice to web 3/crypto. I consider myself to be open-minded, collaborative, have great analytical and critical skills, and innovative. Further, I have a basic understanding of solidity.

feigou.eth ENS name: feigou.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the Spanish Speaking Community.
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 15

1 Like

**ENS name:parallverse.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Keeping eye on ENS for quite long time. ENS is not only a simple “name” but also could be the account or entrance for web3.0 world. I did some research on DID, web3.0 and so on. I believe ENS could achieve much bigger future than we thought today.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment): Agree, for sure.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree, ENS should not be the thing for speculator, instead it design for people in web3 world to use.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment): Agree, build up the community and eco-sys will benefit everybody eventually.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment): Agree. Why not, in web3 we are all equal, all language and culture should be accepted.

**My web3 qualifications / skills: Got Computer Science degree from top school in US and start full-time focusing on professional crypto venture investment for more than 4 years, interesting in and research web3.0 since 3years ago. I believe I can contribute in many ways depends on community requirement.

ENS name: pixsoul.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the ENS community with the governance & help it grow while listening to the community which will really help the adoption of blockchain & NFT space.

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a web3 enthusiast with basic knowledge of Web3 & blockchain with years of experience in DeFi space

1 Like

ENS name: ww941019.eth

I think distributed governance is the future of mankind. The Internet should return to the essence of DAO, starting with the domain name to change! I want to contribute to the evolution of mankind

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

I am very familiar with blockchain and cryptocurrency, and I am proficient in using various chains such as Dfinity, Etherum, polkadot… various plug-in wallets, on-chain Dapp, DeFi, and I can popularize various knowledge for new WEB3.0 users, Speed ​​up the evolution of the decentralized Internet.

ENS name:chinaart.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I have a passion to be an ENS Delegator, to get more people involved in the community construction.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Strongly Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:I have basic skills and experience in web3.0 development.I have been investing in cryptocurrencies and NFTs/Domain Names for 3_years

1 Like