ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: time-warner.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I hope to represent the ordinary people to participate, learn, share our suggestions and ideas, and contribute to the construction of the web3 space. I am also a volunteer for cancer patients, and I hope to use the knowledge I have learned to serve them.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ](Proposed ENS Constitution 12)

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am professional in the fields of biology and medicine. I study blockchain and NFT. I try to help cancer patient with the knowledge I have learned. And I will give my thoughts and suggestions from the perspective of biology and medicine.

ENS name: bsklwd2.eth

The reason I want to be a representative: to help support the community and push ENS forward. I was an ENS user for a long time, and I realized its importance to web3 from the very beginning; I look forward to helping ENS enter the DAO era.
My views on each part of the proposed ENS charter 5
agree
agree
agree
agree
To be honest, I am the new term DAO! Hope to learn more from it!

ENS name: sunrain.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

1 Like

ENS name: dotverse.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

1 Like

ENS name: blockdefi.eth

Name ownership is an absolute right:Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace:I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

ENS name: dadmam.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe that both ENS and the DAO space have matured enough that now is the time to pass ENS governance over to the community via the creation of a DAO and the $ENS governance token. I have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also I’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and I think I can reperesent the Community.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

ENS name: dotverse.eth

1 Like

ENS name: sfj.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
I believe that ENS is the identification of the future. Having your identity tied to a memorable name resolves many issues around wallet ids. I believe that building your crypto identity around a name will lead to more understanding around wallets and identities and easier onboarding as we move to Eth 2.

**My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills:
My background is in building out dashboards, websites, and apps in Javascript using React, Nextjs, GraphQL, and Webflow. I have test pfp, bank, and game contracts deployed on my own. Active member of solidityguild.com.

ENS name: annasan.eth

I seek to be an advocate for ENS users and community members and believe that active contribution in a project is the best way of showing support/faith in it and driving it forward. I also have a knack for distilling and simplifying complex concepts and discussions that may be a big help in communicating with users who are not fully immersed in web 3.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - AGREE
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - AGREE
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - AGREE
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - AGREE

I am a Philippine bar certified lawyer with big law experience currently pivoting my practice to web 3/crypto. I consider myself to be open-minded, collaborative, have great analytical and critical skills, and innovative. Further, I have a basic understanding of solidity.

feigou.eth ENS name: feigou.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the Spanish Speaking Community.
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 15

1 Like

**ENS name:parallverse.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Keeping eye on ENS for quite long time. ENS is not only a simple “name” but also could be the account or entrance for web3.0 world. I did some research on DID, web3.0 and so on. I believe ENS could achieve much bigger future than we thought today.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment): Agree, for sure.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree, ENS should not be the thing for speculator, instead it design for people in web3 world to use.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment): Agree, build up the community and eco-sys will benefit everybody eventually.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment): Agree. Why not, in web3 we are all equal, all language and culture should be accepted.

**My web3 qualifications / skills: Got Computer Science degree from top school in US and start full-time focusing on professional crypto venture investment for more than 4 years, interesting in and research web3.0 since 3years ago. I believe I can contribute in many ways depends on community requirement.

ENS name: pixsoul.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the ENS community with the governance & help it grow while listening to the community which will really help the adoption of blockchain & NFT space.

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a web3 enthusiast with basic knowledge of Web3 & blockchain with years of experience in DeFi space

1 Like

ENS name: ww941019.eth

I think distributed governance is the future of mankind. The Internet should return to the essence of DAO, starting with the domain name to change! I want to contribute to the evolution of mankind

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

I am very familiar with blockchain and cryptocurrency, and I am proficient in using various chains such as Dfinity, Etherum, polkadot… various plug-in wallets, on-chain Dapp, DeFi, and I can popularize various knowledge for new WEB3.0 users, Speed ​​up the evolution of the decentralized Internet.

ENS name:chinaart.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I have a passion to be an ENS Delegator, to get more people involved in the community construction.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Strongly Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:I have basic skills and experience in web3.0 development.I have been investing in cryptocurrencies and NFTs/Domain Names for 3_years

1 Like

ENS name:wafuku.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I need an airdrop.

My web3 qualifications / None in particular.

ENS name: sberex.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: To help support the community and drive ENS forward. I’ve been an ENS user for more than a year and realized how important it would be to web3. I look forward to helping ENS moving forward into the DAO-era.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution :

My web3 qualifications / skills: I’m cryptocurrency researcher and DeFi expert. I strive to fully research any project to its core and understand as much about it as possible. This makes me a good choice to become a delegate.

ENS name: rocklaw.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: to participate the community building of ENS to make it be the base of WEB3, so that people can have their name decentralised.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a DeFi trader and community builder enaging several projets like Gitcoin, Sushi and DYDX. I am also marketing consultant and I can give marketing and branding suggestions to crypto projects and communities.

1 Like

Hey all, I’m TradeFlowJ.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: To help support the community and drive ENS forward. I’ve been an ENS user from very early on and realized from onset how important it would be to web3; I look forward to helping ENS moving forward into the DAO-era.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree, but more like a disincentive to prevent users from simply sitting on names without using them.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Avid cryptocurrency researcher and long time ethereum node operator. I strive to fully research any project to its core and understand as much about it as possible. This, in my opinion, makes me a good choice to become a delegate.

ENS name:
elvis587126.eth
I can be a good facilitator.

I hope jion DAO, to help people who love building something on Web3. I’m involved in varying degrees for several projects such as The Graph, Instadapp, Rabbithole, and Gitcoin.I can be a good facilitator.

ENS name: xgg.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am a experience WEB2.0 developer as well as game developer and believe have strong ability in web3 space

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.