My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
I strongly believe that the success of web3 will be defined by strong and participative protocols.
Main reason : I know the web3 ecosystem + I have a good network + I know how to listen people that want to delegate their vote + I know how to represent a group of people (I’ve been a delegate each year at Uni lol)
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution
- Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
We have to assume this and fight for it as this will be a challenge to tackle.
- Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
Agree. This is, for the moment, one of the best incentive mechanism.
However, other type of incentive will emerge and we will need to improve according to that. I believe that is why the DAO stands for.
- Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
- ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
My web3 qualifications / skills:
- Highly diversified Network of web3 people
- Founder of Solidnft.com (Making your NFT physical : Roadmap → full web3 service)
- Founder of Cryptonimals . com (Changing the way donation works)
- Active member in different DAOs (FutureofFrance/Music/Event)
- Full-time on web3 projects → Learning Solidity