ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: neiman.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I offer myself as an ENS delegate, focusing on aspects of decentralized websites based on ENS.

Iā€™m co-founder of Esteroids and Almonit. In the last 2 years, I dedicated my life to building a community of ENS+IPFS websites builders and users. A selected collection of my publications is available in neiman.eth.

Since ENS+IPFS websites are the center of my life, I would like to be a delegate to help ENS become the ideal naming service for the dWeb.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution:

• I. Name ownership is an absolute right. Agree, but with an added exception! Namely, we should add an exception in the case of theft. For example, if someone abuses a hack and steals 100K ENS names.

Such an exception should be made by a two-thirds majority and at least 5% of all tokens. This will help ENS prevent controversial moments like the arguments following The DAO hack.

• II. Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism. Agree.

I may add a section in the style of ā€œENS goal is to benefit the publicā€ (as opposed to maximizing its revenue). Then the registration fee section is a by-product of that.

• III. Income funds ENS and other public goods. Agree.

• IV. ENS Integrates with the global namespace. Agree.

It also solves the question of integration with other decentralized name services. ENS integrates with them only once they are integrated with DNS.

• V. Amendments to this constitution by majority vote. Agree.

My web3 qualifications/skills: Co-founder of Esteroids, co-founder of Almonit.

I hold a PhD in mathematics from the Free University of Berlin.

Besides working on Esteroids and Almonit search engine, I co-developed Almonit Extension and Esteroids extension for ENS+IPFS websites. I was also involved (as a outside tester) in the development of .eth.limo.

I gave lectures about Web3 (example), and manage the Esteroids dWeb Discord,

I published many articles about ENS+IPFS websites, a selection of them can be found in neiman.eth.limo. Historically, I published one of the first guides (in Almonit blog) for building ENS+IPFS websites already in March 2019, and in May 2019 published the first list of ENS+IPFS websites.

My life is centered around ENS+IPFS websites in the last two years. I believe this makes me qualified to be an ENS delegate.

2 Likes

ENS name: alexmattew.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to help build the decentralized world.

**My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic knowledge Web3 and good at data analysis

ENS name: jonesbeach.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: My ens domain JONESBEACH.eth will advocate for making the concert ticket industry better and more secure. It will compliment my other domain JONESBEACH.com - I also want to advance the development of ENS and make it a common standard for every browser and help support the community and drive ENS forward. Iā€™ve been an ENS user from very early on and realized from the onset how important it would be to web3; I look forward to helping ENS moving forward into the DAO-era.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: running a full validator node on the eth 2 Beacon Chain since genesis. one of the original bitcoin holders since 2012 - have been in the computer industry since 1984 and went to comdex, ces, PC Expo multiple times. Computer programmer background. developed many .com websites using CMS joomla. I love technology since birth. Use all kinds of defi regularly with furucombo, metamask, maker vault, uniswap and many more. Hodling at least 50 different cryptos. Have 12 ENS domains currently. I consider myself an open minded person with great analytical & problem solving skills that can be of use as a DAO delegate. My daughter was born on the bitcoin genesis day!

ENS name: reymachang.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also iā€™m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the Spanish Speaking Community.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: naps62.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support and help grow the Ethereum ecosystem, and I have a general interest in all the technical details of blockchain technology. Therefore, I think I can serve as a good delegate

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Iā€™m a web & blockchain developer. Have been involved with Ethereum projects since back in 2015. I was the first blockchain expert at Utrust (utrust.com), having had an important role in building the project from the ground up.
Since then, Iā€™ve worked on several blockchain-related projects, usually as a smart contract writer, auditor, or blockchain expert/advisor. Some of my recent curriculum can be found in the following links (git commit author proves theyā€™re mine):

• github: trustfractal/fractal-contracts
  • github: talentprotocol/contracts
    (sorry, as a new user on the forum, I canā€™t post the actual links, apparently)

My profile on both Gitcoin (naps62) and Medium (@naps62) also shows some of auditing and writing work

ENS name: taka.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS is a catalyst to getting people into the ethereum ecosystem. I have enjoyed using it for my daily/weekly uses and telling people about it. I would like to become a delegate as a huge fan/evangelist among my peers.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 568

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: During the day, I develop/design APIs for various companies. During my free time, I deploy Solidity contracts in Ropsten and deploy Chialisp smart coins on their testnet. In January, I will be developing in Web3 full time. My plan is to develop tools/dapps for the renewable energy market as I used to be in the solar energy industry.

ENS name: sany.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also iā€™m really into Ethereum WEB3 technology. Although I live in China mainland, but i fall over myself into the WEB3. I believe it is the future, and I think I can make something for Chinese community.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) **Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: My skills are the promotion of the community or product culture. In web2.0 I can build a website by myself, I think Web3.0 is something the same.

ENS name: ethmoneywallet.eth

First of all, I am very interested in blockchain and am keen on various development undertakings of blockchain. Secondly, I am a careful and earnest person. I will sort out all kinds of information and tools of blockchain, so as to make better use of blockchain

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Iā€™m very interested in blockchain.I am willing to spend a lot of time in blockchain construction.At present, I can skillfully use various tools of blockchain and organize them.

ENS name: yersez.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

I think ENS is a great innovation. People can create their favorite domain names for easy operation. This is a milestone in the diversification and enrichment of the Internet!

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

1 Like

ENS name:
mexcglobal.eth

I want to be
The reason for the trustee: I am a fan of traditional domain names and also a fan of cryptocurrency. As the domain name system of the Ethereum chain, ens has the advantages of both. I want to explore it in depth.

My views on each part of the proposed ENS charter

Name ownership is an absolute right: (agree/disagree/comment)
agree
The registration fee exists as an incentive mechanism: (agree/disagree/comment)
agree
Income Fund ENS and other public goods: (agree/disagree/comment)
agree
ENS and global namespace integration: (agree/disagree/comment)
agree
My web3 qualifications/skills:
I have used decentralized exchanges such as uni, sushi, dydx, and nft, and used various defi tools. I have been exploring the field of defi for more than two years.

1 Like

ENS name: sibada.eth

The reason why I want to be a representative: I want to research and develop the value of name ownership in web3, I think I have the motivation to become a representative of ENS, and I really like Ethereum/Web3 technology, I hope I can do something for the development of Web3 Own contribution.

My views on each part of [Proposed ENS Constitution] (Proposed ENS Constitution)

Name ownership is an absolute right: (agree/disagree/comment)-agree
The registration fee exists as an incentive mechanism: (agree/disagree/comment)-agree
Income Fund ENS and other public goods: (agree/disagree/comment)-agree
ENS and global namespace integration: (Agree /Disagree/Comment)-Agree
My web3 qualifications/skills: I have been in the blockchain industry for almost seven years, I have enough knowledge to go to cross-chain, and I have been thinking about web3 for a long time.

ENS name: chenyj0527.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Just like the domain name to the Internet, I think ENS plays an equally important role to the decentralized world. Didnā€™t have the opportunity to participate in last centuryā€™s Internet development, so I donā€™t want to miss it this time.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have knowledge about programming language (Python, SQL, etcā€¦) and blockchain technology. In the meantime, I have experience in designing processes for user experience and requirement extraction and realization. Also being a web3 enthusiast, I would like to learn anything new to the field.

ENS name: sunrain.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I think ENS is a great innovation. People can create their favorite domain names for easy operation. This is a milestone in the diversification and enrichment of the Internet!

ENS name: Lovingahchen.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to learning for build the future of the Internet together & also iā€™m active member of the ENS ecosystem

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution)

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic knowledge Web3

ENS name:yawn59422417

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: want to do something to support the community and drive ENS forward. Iā€™ve been an ENS user from very interested in web3 and believe it will play an very important role in the future.; I want to be part of the ENS.

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree, but more like a disincentive to prevent users from simply sitting on names without using them.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Avid cryptocurrency researcher and long time ethereum node operator. I strive to fully research any project to its core and understand as much about it as possible. This, in my opinion, makes me a good choice to become a delagate.

ENS name: bitcool.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS,I look forward to helping ENS moving forward into the DAO-era.I believe ENS will be the best of the Ethereum ecosystem.

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic knowledge about the web3,But I will become stronger and stronger.

ENS name: oooxxx.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am eager to be a part of this DAO and I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. Web 3.0 is a revolution in movement, and we have embarked on a road of no return. ENS plays a vital role in this transition.

My web3 qualifications / skills:: I have built many websites and provided suggestions for some new projectsļ¼ŒI can be responsible for the China operation, because my Chinese is very good.

ENS name: Anz8.eth

I want to learning for build the future of the Internet together.

I am passionate about this industry growth, I always listen to people suggestions and WOULD LOVE to participate in spreading the best industry to better peopleā€™s lives.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 4

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Completely Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree, ENS should be the global namespace standard)

**My web3 qualifications / skills:

I have basic knowledge and recently started to learn more and more. Iā€™m very passionate and would LOVE to learn more with the hands-on experience with my favorite namespace ENS.

ENS name: tyevlag.eth

I like Ethereum and ENS very much. I think ENS must be a sign entrance to Web3.0 in the future

• Name ownership is an absolute right: AGREE
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: AGREE , important to keep community longer.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: AGREE
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: AGREE , this is the future.

My web3 qualifications/skills: Have basic knowledge of blockchain, have programming ability, love NFT and ENS

ENS name: valkyrieetf.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the ENS community with the governance & help it grow while listening to the community which will really help the adoption of blockchain & NFT space.

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a web3 enthusiast with basic knowledge of Web3 & blockchain with years of experience in DeFi space.