ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: valkyrieetf.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the ENS community with the governance & help it grow while listening to the community which will really help the adoption of blockchain & NFT space.

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a web3 enthusiast with basic knowledge of Web3 & blockchain with years of experience in DeFi space.

ENS name: besiktas.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

My web3 qualifications / skills:

ENS name: seiryu.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: To help support the community and drive ENS forward. I’ve been an ENS user from very early on and realized from onset how important it would be to web3; I look forward to helping ENS moving forward into the DAO-era.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree, but more like a disincentive to prevent users from simply sitting on names without using them.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Avid cryptocurrency researcher and long time ethereum node operator. I strive to fully research any project to its core and understand as much about it as possible. This, in my opinion, makes me a good choice to become a delagate.

1 Like

ENS name: foreverforus.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Ens can make the address of Ethereum easy to identify, which is more conducive to the development of Ethereum。
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 516
• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

• My web3 qualifications / skills:
I am engaged in network engineering, have a deep understanding of domain names, and have a certain understanding and interest in blockchain technology.

1 Like

ENS name:snapon.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
As a enthusiast of crypto and web3 I am very dedicated to the expansion and adaptation to the masses. Involved in crypto since 2016-2017 era. ENS is the future for web3 and anyone would be lucky to be able to take part in a governance token launch. As we move closer towards a active metaverse ownership becomes the difference in the technology. Our culture and identity has become intertwined with the metaverse. Web3 and true ownership are the future.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 509

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
Overall ownership is definitely a right. As enthusiasts of this space we have been able to pioneer a new space that was not completely dominated by corporations and other large entities prior to our creation. If something is deemed as hateful or malicious I could definitely see the denial or removal of their name.

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
Definitely it shows more commitment to a project. Registration fees are common in DNS and are completely understandable in ENS. In every freely held project people just bot common names that generally sit on dead accounts due to people holding them eternally with no repercussions. Registration fees and expiration dates give us a more active and liquid community which is beneficial as a whole.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
After witnessing the success of other treasury based projects I definitely think that ENS would be a prime scenario for the issuance of a governance token. Money fuels greater ideas and expansion. The business model for generation of revenue is already solid. More community growth and funding just allows for the blueprint to work.

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)
This is what we hope further expansion. ENS integration of smart contracts and decentralised apps allows for true ownership.

My web3 qualifications / skills:

• Basic code understanding from past experience with command line, java, nodejs and blockchain basics.
  • Working on further knowledge expansion of web3, solidity and truffle.
  • Work very closely with dedicated devs and other groups/investors on future projects and real world application.
  • The vision that web3 is the future.
1 Like

ENS name: xxy01.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS to make it as durable, robust, accessible and scalable as possible, with the goal of making it the Web3 standard for naming.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree.At its core the identity individuals choose to pursue in web3 need to be owned and controlled by the individuals, not centralized.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree.Registration fees offer a scaling solution for all individuals to get into ownership, and ownership they can control, without compromising on the underlying foundation being able to continue to operate.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree.ENS is not a point in time development and continual funding of this space, within a defined and prioritized roadmap, is critical to ensure the longevity of ENS that individuals own and control.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree.As long as decentralization is preserved. This being said, I am not afraid to admit that I would want to hear more debate on this topic/have more supporting arguments. What does the “greatest extent possible without sacrificing decentralization” look like?

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills. I’m more familiar with the algorand ecosystem from a development perspective. However I am also a software developer and data scientist by trade and have experience with a number of programming languags, databases, and machine learning frameworks.

2 Likes
  • Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: alexistexeiro.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the ENS community as well as the development to make it more efficient.

My opinion on each section of the [Proposed ENS Constitution] ( Proposed ENS Constitution )

Ownership of the name is an absolute right: (Agree / Disagree / Comment) - Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree / Disagree / Comment) - Agree
ENS revenue funds and other public goods: (Agree / Disagree / Comment) - Agree.
ENS integrates with the global namespace: (Agree / Disagree / Comment) - Agree

My qualifications / web skills3: I am a developer, cryptocurrency researcher, trader, investor.

**ENS 名称:dfinityicp.eth

我想成为代表的原因: 我认为我有成为 ENS 代表 的动力,而且我真的很喜欢以太坊 / WEB3 技术,我认为我可以成为代表并代表西班牙语社区。

我对拟议的 ENS 章程每一部分的看法

• 名称所有权是绝对权利:(同意/不同意/评论)** 同意。
  • 注册费作为一种激励机制存在:(同意/不同意/评论)** 同意。
  • 收入基金 ENS 和其他公共产品:(同意/不同意/评论)** 我完全同意。
  • ENS 与全球命名空间集成:(同意/不同意/评论)我同意,ENS 应该成为未来全球命名空间的标准。

我的 web3 资格/技能: 有多年互联网的从业经验,之前从事技术开发多年,17年进入区块链行业,对区块链的发展有自己的思路,熟系多个项目的生态。

ENS name: primelist.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS as well as become apart of the change as we progress into the next evolution of the web.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have a technical background, however only basic knowledge of web3, I wish to improve on my understanding and contribute to this community with the security and growth that it has to offer.

ENS name: heryerde.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have been in the ecosystem since 2017. I’m researching everything from every aspect. Now I want to be a part of something.

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I’m a professional python developer.

ENS name: fuhua.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: xinshuo.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the Spanish Speaking Community.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

ENS Name: fangzhou.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think dao is a very important tool of web3, dao can make the community more equal and make the project develop in the best direction. I hope to be an active contributor to the community and help the community.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 5

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree, but more like a disincentive to prevent users from simply sitting on names without using them.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have participated in the operation and management of several web3 projects. I have a certain understanding of solidity, and I like to make various tutorials.

ENS name: zerozhang.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:When I used ENS for the first time, I was surprised because it made my ETH address less complicated, and when I shared it with my friends, they thought it was really cool. I firmly believe that ENS will play a very important role in the Web3 era, facing users, facing the market and facing the future. I hope to join the ENS family and play a role to promote the development of ENS and welcome the arrival of web3 era!

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: As a product manager in the blockchain industry, we have extensive design philosophy and development experience. We have developed storage applications based on Filecoin network, and are currently developing NFT casting and trading market applications based on ETH, Matic and BSC. In the development of blockchain applications, no matter APP, website or Dapp, we have all had practice. I believe THAT I will become a small shining point in the Web era

ENS name: no-00.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I really want to be one of them and make my sincere voice.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Disagree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a beginner and enthusiast of web3. But I think DAO governance should hear different types, different stages, and different directions.

ENS name: sunrain.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

1 Like

ENS name: Inference.eth

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills

ENS name: 666et.eth

ENS name: emoco.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to contribute to the advancement of web3 and ENS from an artist’s perspective.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have the skills to create NFT art and the skills to create 3D model avatars for use in the Metaverse.

1 Like