ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: heryerde.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have been in the ecosystem since 2017. I’m researching everything from every aspect. Now I want to be a part of something.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I’m a professional python developer.

ENS name: fuhua.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: xinshuo.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the Spanish Speaking Community.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

ENS Name: fangzhou.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think dao is a very important tool of web3, dao can make the community more equal and make the project develop in the best direction. I hope to be an active contributor to the community and help the community.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 5

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree, but more like a disincentive to prevent users from simply sitting on names without using them.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have participated in the operation and management of several web3 projects. I have a certain understanding of solidity, and I like to make various tutorials.

ENS name: zerozhang.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:When I used ENS for the first time, I was surprised because it made my ETH address less complicated, and when I shared it with my friends, they thought it was really cool. I firmly believe that ENS will play a very important role in the Web3 era, facing users, facing the market and facing the future. I hope to join the ENS family and play a role to promote the development of ENS and welcome the arrival of web3 era!

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: As a product manager in the blockchain industry, we have extensive design philosophy and development experience. We have developed storage applications based on Filecoin network, and are currently developing NFT casting and trading market applications based on ETH, Matic and BSC. In the development of blockchain applications, no matter APP, website or Dapp, we have all had practice. I believe THAT I will become a small shining point in the Web era

ENS name: no-00.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I really want to be one of them and make my sincere voice.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Disagree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a beginner and enthusiast of web3. But I think DAO governance should hear different types, different stages, and different directions.

ENS name: sunrain.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

1 Like

ENS name: Inference.eth

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills

ENS name: 666et.eth

ENS name: emoco.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to contribute to the advancement of web3 and ENS from an artist’s perspective.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have the skills to create NFT art and the skills to create 3D model avatars for use in the Metaverse.

1 Like

ENS name: jiaguwen.eth

我想成为代表的原因: 我喜欢 ENS。目前正在寻找要做的事情。

我对拟议的 ENS 章程每一部分的看法

• 名称所有权是绝对权利:同意
  • 注册费作为一种激励机制存在:同意
  • 收入基金 ENS 和其他公共物品:同意
  • ENS 与全局命名空间集成:同意

我的 web3 资格/技能:
作为程序员工作了大约 7 年左右。我正在从全职工作中休息一下,并希望进入开源项目。

ENS name: honda-motor.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate : I believe that clarity and absolute truths are rarely found in the world as we know it. Projects like ENS give people the security and peace of mind that they own their own identity and know that they have control over it. This is a project I would love to be a part of.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am currently studying computer science and getting certified as a Solidity Developer in my own free time. I am new but I’m loving this space and can’t wait to learn more. Cheers!

ENS name: orcale.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain。There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

ENS name: jadyn.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to advance the development of ENS and make it a easy to use for everyone.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**agree

ENS name: eosswap.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to contribute the development of ENS. It is essential for us to have a standard protocol on web3 naming.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I started studying web 3 since 2017. I have many friends who have been in this domain for years.

ENS name: orcale.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to contribute the development of ENS.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I started studying web 3 since 2016

2 Likes

ENS name:zhangfang.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I was fascinated by Metaverse and web 3.0 concepts, and ENS is undoubtedly an essential project in these trends.So I hope i can involve more in ENS development and DAO.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree! I know many ppl might think registration fee is unnecessary. However in my opinion. It is a necessity in long run.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I personally get into block chain in 2010 as a miner and I witnessed the development of this promising industry. Also I am the discord Support of web 3.0 star-Mask Network and some other new blood. So I always want to do my part in buildinng brighter future of ENS.

ENS name: pubes.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
About done with senior year in college and have been in the ens and domain space for awhile, looking to build on my existing domains but need more experience in the space. Was in the application process for a account management job at unstoppable but figure that this will be more beneficial for my personal growth in the space. Looking to build dapps on one of more of my domains to get the ecosystem moving.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution]

Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/ Comment )
Would like to see ENS invest money into ENS service and have dapp starter/grower websites and funds for creators. Invest money back into growing ecosystem.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)

My web3 qualifications / skills:
Not much to list here, have a basic knowledge of Solidity. Been eager to build anything to get experience. Hungry to learn, being a finance senior at Purdue I’ve committed to ditching traditional finance and my dream of flocking to Wall Street and seeing if I sink or swim. New age is here and I see defi having the edge and the capital is flowing in that direction. Love to be able to be apart of ENS and am about to have a lot of expendable time to learn more of the finer details.