ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: jiaguwen.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

我想成为代表的原因: 我喜欢 ENS。目前正在寻找要做的事情。

我对拟议的 ENS 章程每一部分的看法

• 名称所有权是绝对权利:同意
  • 注册费作为一种激励机制存在:同意
  • 收入基金 ENS 和其他公共物品:同意
  • ENS 与全局命名空间集成:同意

我的 web3 资格/技能:
作为程序员工作了大约 7 年左右。我正在从全职工作中休息一下,并希望进入开源项目。

ENS name: honda-motor.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate : I believe that clarity and absolute truths are rarely found in the world as we know it. Projects like ENS give people the security and peace of mind that they own their own identity and know that they have control over it. This is a project I would love to be a part of.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am currently studying computer science and getting certified as a Solidity Developer in my own free time. I am new but I’m loving this space and can’t wait to learn more. Cheers!

ENS name: orcale.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain。There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

ENS name: jadyn.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to advance the development of ENS and make it a easy to use for everyone.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**agree

ENS name: eosswap.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to contribute the development of ENS. It is essential for us to have a standard protocol on web3 naming.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I started studying web 3 since 2017. I have many friends who have been in this domain for years.

ENS name: orcale.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to contribute the development of ENS.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I started studying web 3 since 2016

2 Likes

ENS name:zhangfang.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I was fascinated by Metaverse and web 3.0 concepts, and ENS is undoubtedly an essential project in these trends.So I hope i can involve more in ENS development and DAO.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree! I know many ppl might think registration fee is unnecessary. However in my opinion. It is a necessity in long run.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I personally get into block chain in 2010 as a miner and I witnessed the development of this promising industry. Also I am the discord Support of web 3.0 star-Mask Network and some other new blood. So I always want to do my part in buildinng brighter future of ENS.

ENS name: pubes.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
About done with senior year in college and have been in the ens and domain space for awhile, looking to build on my existing domains but need more experience in the space. Was in the application process for a account management job at unstoppable but figure that this will be more beneficial for my personal growth in the space. Looking to build dapps on one of more of my domains to get the ecosystem moving.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution]

Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/ Comment )
Would like to see ENS invest money into ENS service and have dapp starter/grower websites and funds for creators. Invest money back into growing ecosystem.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)

My web3 qualifications / skills:
Not much to list here, have a basic knowledge of Solidity. Been eager to build anything to get experience. Hungry to learn, being a finance senior at Purdue I’ve committed to ditching traditional finance and my dream of flocking to Wall Street and seeing if I sink or swim. New age is here and I see defi having the edge and the capital is flowing in that direction. Love to be able to be apart of ENS and am about to have a lot of expendable time to learn more of the finer details.

**ENS name: goodguycrypto.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Being a frontier in the industry, Decentralize the network and be a part of something epic.

**My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills: Been Dapp testing since Tron 2018 timeframe. Tested wide selection of Dapps on many different networks. Multi-chain experience: (Eth and other EVMs, SOL, AVAX ect)

ENS name: hahaschool.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS is an important and irreplaceable infrastructure of Web3. Being a delegate would be a decent way for me to contribute more on the development of Web3 ecosystem.

I am not a full-time Web3 researcher but I’m currently pursuing a CS Ph.D. degree focusing on developing data analysis algorithms and systems. Web3 based data analysis and data modeling are also one of my research interests.

1 Like

**ENS name: LYS613 (not sure if it’s = LYS613.eth)

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think using blockchain tech on decentralize domain name is a great idea. Nowadays the power is on ICANN. ENS probably be a next Bitcoin, so I’d like to be the delegator to enhance it.

**My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)* Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)* Agree, to attract more people join here.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)* Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)* Agree, hope ENS can replace the centralized namespace in Internet.

**My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills. Although I’m totally new in this world, but I’m enthiusiastic to learn the knowledge. Besides, I’m heavy believer of blockchain.

1 Like

ENS name: webcoin.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
About done with senior year in college and have been in the ens and domain space for awhile, looking to build on my existing domains but need more experience in the space. Was in the application process for a account management job at unstoppable but figure that this will be more beneficial for my personal growth in the space. Looking to build dapps on one of more of my domains to get the ecosystem moving.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution]

Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/ Comment )
Would like to see ENS invest money into ENS service and have dapp starter/grower websites and funds for creators. Invest money back into growing ecosystem.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)

Not much to list here, have a basic knowledge of Solidity. Been eager to build anything to get experience. Hungry to learn, being a finance senior at Purdue I’ve committed to ditching traditional finance and my dream of flocking to Wall Street and seeing if I sink or swim. New age is here and I see defi having the edge and the capital is flowing in that direction. Love to be able to be apart of ENS and am about to have a lot of expendable time to learn more of the finer details.

1 Like

ENS name: foowaa.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have a passion for decentralized world.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a full-stack developer and I learned web3 since the early summer. Most importantly I love sharing my knowledge.

ENS name: Superphiz.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe that solutions built on Ethereum will be the foundation for identity, commerce, and records management in the future. I consider myself a vision holder for this future and this integrates deeply with the goals of ENS. I was a participant in the original Ethereum ICO crowdsale, and I’m currently a community leader in the Ethereum beacon chain.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 581

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree. Names summon identity, and identity is one of the most valuable things we hold.

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree with the ultimate desire that everyone should eventually be granted access regardless of the ability to pay fees.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

I work with the EthStaker community to increase decentralization in Ethereum by promoting solo staking and pools that further decentralize the network. I believe this work strengthens the foundation of our network for everyone’s benefit.

7 Likes

ENS name: serenae.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: My primary hobby is translating anime and creating fansubs for the community. Over the years, I’ve seen many cases where subs get lost because of some centralized website or tracker went down. I got introduced to ENS and IPFS and went down the rabbit hole, and am excited about how this can help the community. Admittedly it’s just a small slice (anime fansubbing), but the principles are the same for other types of content creation. I just want to do my part to help make ENS a success.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution:

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Strongly agree. This is the core of what makes ENS important.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree. You can easily register out 10, 50, 100 years in one transaction if you wish. The fees and expiry process help ensure that ENS names actually get used rather than merely squatted on or lost forever / burned.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree, though admittedly this article is quite open to interpretation as to what constitutes a “web3 public good” or what “conflicts with the goals of ENS”.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Strongly agree. Interoperability will be a must, and doing so in a way that doesn’t sacrifice decentralization or Article I is an absolute must.

My web3 qualifications / skills: My main skills at the moment on the web3 side are around IPFS and the creation of decentralized and uncensorable websites using ENS as the anchor/entrypoint. Excited to see the integration of monetary incentive protocols on top of IPFS to ensure that people aren’t completely dependent on pinning services, etc. Other than that, I am a backend developer in the real world, with lots of experience on low-level protocols like TLS, DNS, etc., so I want to bring my skills and meld them into the metaverse and web3 virtual plaza.

5 Likes

ENS name: maxouncryptach
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think I have the desire, motivation and strength to be an ENS delegate. I am fond of Ethereum technologies and can well represent the interests of the Russian-speaking community
**My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic programming skills.

3 Likes

ENS name: lemaster.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe in supporting ENS to provide stable and reliable naming on the Ethereum network. Everyone deserves to have a unique Ethereum wallet name instead of using random letters and numbers without the worry of every having it hijacked or stolen.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a software developer who has experience in creating database driven web applications with rich user experience. I am heavily involved in IoT and have interest in creating Web3 Solutions that can interface sensor data to the blockchain to help fulfill Smart Contracts.

2 Likes

ENS name: Laserduck.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to contribute to the advancement of web3 and ENS from an artist’s perspective.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have the skills to create NFT art and the skills to create 3D model avatars for use in the Metaverse…

2 Likes