ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: webcoin.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
About done with senior year in college and have been in the ens and domain space for awhile, looking to build on my existing domains but need more experience in the space. Was in the application process for a account management job at unstoppable but figure that this will be more beneficial for my personal growth in the space. Looking to build dapps on one of more of my domains to get the ecosystem moving.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution]

Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/ Comment )
Would like to see ENS invest money into ENS service and have dapp starter/grower websites and funds for creators. Invest money back into growing ecosystem.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)

My web3 qualifications / skills:
Not much to list here, have a basic knowledge of Solidity. Been eager to build anything to get experience. Hungry to learn, being a finance senior at Purdue Iā€™ve committed to ditching traditional finance and my dream of flocking to Wall Street and seeing if I sink or swim. New age is here and I see defi having the edge and the capital is flowing in that direction. Love to be able to be apart of ENS and am about to have a lot of expendable time to learn more of the finer details.

1 Like

ENS name: foowaa.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have a passion for decentralized world.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a full-stack developer and I learned web3 since the early summer. Most importantly I love sharing my knowledge.

ENS name: Superphiz.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe that solutions built on Ethereum will be the foundation for identity, commerce, and records management in the future. I consider myself a vision holder for this future and this integrates deeply with the goals of ENS. I was a participant in the original Ethereum ICO crowdsale, and Iā€™m currently a community leader in the Ethereum beacon chain.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 581

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree. Names summon identity, and identity is one of the most valuable things we hold.

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree with the ultimate desire that everyone should eventually be granted access regardless of the ability to pay fees.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

I work with the EthStaker community to increase decentralization in Ethereum by promoting solo staking and pools that further decentralize the network. I believe this work strengthens the foundation of our network for everyoneā€™s benefit.

7 Likes

ENS name: serenae.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: My primary hobby is translating anime and creating fansubs for the community. Over the years, Iā€™ve seen many cases where subs get lost because of some centralized website or tracker went down. I got introduced to ENS and IPFS and went down the rabbit hole, and am excited about how this can help the community. Admittedly itā€™s just a small slice (anime fansubbing), but the principles are the same for other types of content creation. I just want to do my part to help make ENS a success.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution:

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Strongly agree. This is the core of what makes ENS important.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree. You can easily register out 10, 50, 100 years in one transaction if you wish. The fees and expiry process help ensure that ENS names actually get used rather than merely squatted on or lost forever / burned.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree, though admittedly this article is quite open to interpretation as to what constitutes a ā€œweb3 public goodā€ or what ā€œconflicts with the goals of ENSā€.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Strongly agree. Interoperability will be a must, and doing so in a way that doesnā€™t sacrifice decentralization or Article I is an absolute must.

My web3 qualifications / skills: My main skills at the moment on the web3 side are around IPFS and the creation of decentralized and uncensorable websites using ENS as the anchor/entrypoint. Excited to see the integration of monetary incentive protocols on top of IPFS to ensure that people arenā€™t completely dependent on pinning services, etc. Other than that, I am a backend developer in the real world, with lots of experience on low-level protocols like TLS, DNS, etc., so I want to bring my skills and meld them into the metaverse and web3 virtual plaza.

5 Likes

ENS name: maxouncryptach
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think I have the desire, motivation and strength to be an ENS delegate. I am fond of Ethereum technologies and can well represent the interests of the Russian-speaking community
**My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic programming skills.

3 Likes

ENS name: lemaster.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe in supporting ENS to provide stable and reliable naming on the Ethereum network. Everyone deserves to have a unique Ethereum wallet name instead of using random letters and numbers without the worry of every having it hijacked or stolen.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a software developer who has experience in creating database driven web applications with rich user experience. I am heavily involved in IoT and have interest in creating Web3 Solutions that can interface sensor data to the blockchain to help fulfill Smart Contracts.

2 Likes

ENS name: Laserduck.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to contribute to the advancement of web3 and ENS from an artistā€™s perspective.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have the skills to create NFT art and the skills to create 3D model avatars for use in the Metaverseā€¦

2 Likes

ENS name:ctcswap.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I was fascinated by Metaverse and web 3.0 concepts, and ENS is undoubtedly an essential project in these trends.So I hope i can involve more in ENS development and DAO.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree! I know many ppl might think registration fee is unnecessary. However in my opinion. It is a necessity in long run.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I personally get into block chain in 2012 as a miner and I witnessed the development of this promising industry. Also I am the discord Support of web 3.0 star-Mask Network and some other new blood. So I always want to do my part in buildinng brighter future of ENS.

1 Like

ENS name: rambey.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) agree.
ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3 skills.

ENS name: cemgundogan.eth

I want to become an ENS delegate with a particular focus on sustainability because I believe that minimising the environmental and energy impacts of the ENS system should be one of this communityā€™s objectives. I think I can add value in this particular context. I am a climate change and sustainability analytics expert with 14 years of professional experience. I work at an International Organisation and currently building skills in machine learning and blockchain technology deployment within my areas of expertise. I think I can be a knowledgeable delegate when it comes to relevant proposals.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

I have a solid theoric background in blockchain technology, I have some practical experience in environmental and energy impacts of emerging technologies, I am an intermediate level python, R and Julia programmer, I am quite good at data viz, I do have 14 years of professional experience in climate change, energy and sustainability domain.

2 Likes

ENS name: sujiyan.Eth

Been using ens since nearly day1 and as founder of $Mask Mask Network, really support a truly decentralized domain.
Glad ens is now one step further into decentralization and hope can contribute my knowledge and experience.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Partially. Also itā€™s a tax system imo. Tax the richer in crypto community

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree. I also hope ENS can go L2/side chain so the fee can be much more lower for mass adoption

Been around with Eth ecosystem for years and with day job as founder of Mask Network ($mask , mask.io ).
Also helping dao and governance like Gitcoin (as one of their delegate/ steward)
Iā€™ve involved with many activism and journalism (search Suji yan Bloomberg for my activist story etc) and spent lots of time promoting and explaining Web3 to mainstream. Been developer for years but now switch more to helping other developers. Many feeling is ens could be very mainstream and beyond small public good. Hope can help with my experience.

2 Likes

ENS name: johnleung8888.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am really interested in blockchain application and wanna learn everything about it.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Basic knowledge of Solidity, Rust. Willing to learn more !

ENS name: mevdata.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS to and make it a common standard for every platform.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Have been involved with web 3 for years. I have good knowledge of solidity. Most importantly I have a great team and great partners.

ENS name: arigold.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think I have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also Iā€™m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and I think Ican be a delegate and represent the Albanian Speaking Community.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name:lbwnb.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe I can represent the people and listen to what they want. Whether is be companies or whales to artists, creators, or investors.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills:Avid cryptocurrency researcher and long time ethereum node operator. I strive to fully research any project to its core and understand as much about it as possible. This, in my opinion, makes me a good choice to become a delagate.

ENS name: Shinobi.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ens is a very cool concept and it will really be the feature that will easy on boarding of new crypto nerds and I want to be part of that.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)disagree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: solidity, we 3 currently working on my ntf project

1 Like

ENS name: byrley.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS is a pioneer in the web3 domain. I want to be a part of bringing the power of the blockchain to everyone.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: While I have an engineering background, Iā€™m no expert in computer programming. My experience is in diplomacy, foreign relations, and relationship building.

ENS name: ensrus.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: My eyes light up every time I even think about Blockchain, Ethereum, and of course, ENS. I discovered ENS last April 2021 - and from that moment I instantly recognized the crucially important implications, and gravity of such a system to the blockchain ecosystem. The more I studied ENS, the more value and beauty that I would continue to find. Ethereum is the root of functional blockchain, and ENS is of that same root and vein. I would like to be a delegate because I genuinely care about the ENS ecosystem and would love to ensure that it exemplifies cautiously-strategic growth, while focussing on ethical-driven longevity. Also, Just like Ethereum, I AM [proudly] Canadian.

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree

There should not be any pre-defined roads to reach the predetermined goal, only ethical-logic to help guide us to the most reasonable courses of action to for the best possible results in each circumstance.

ā€œRoads? Where weā€™re going, we donā€™t need roads.ā€

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

We occupy an innovative, ever-dynamic space, as is the world as whole, ever-dynamic. ENS governance should be permitted to enact reasonable fee changes that ensure system integrity in regard to functionality and economical continuity, as long as it is clear to the user-bace of the intention of the changes, so they are not perceived as cash grabs or for purposes that do not coincide with ENS organizational / strategic goals.

Perception is reality, and transparency is ā€œthe first rule of blockchain Clubā€

Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree

Governance must ensure that proper diligence is exercised in the funding of public goods to ensure that not just the short-term, but the long-term goals of the public good to be funded are alligned with the ENS system, and ethical standards in-which it subscribes.

Weā€™ll leave the Frankensteins to Mary Shelly

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

ENS should integrate only at ā€œthe edgeā€ of the web2 | web3 space. While integration with centralized systems are increasingly necessary to act as a bridge in the onboarding and subsequent melting pot from web2 to web3, ENS must be cautious to only integrate with existing centralized systems, and not to create on its own, any technology that is considered to be centralized as each time we create a centralized component of the blockchain ecosystem, we are actually taking 2 steps back instead on one step forward.

ā€œAfter all, I got a car and he got a computer.ā€ - If you donā€™t recognize this line, you may not understand the level of passion instilled in technology enthusiasts such as myself. My first experience with a calculator as a child lead to revelations that there were machines that were capable of becoming an extension of our body / brain. I could enter giant numbers into this machine and it would instantaneously calculate these giant numbers - this mini computer made me into a superhuman and I instantly appreciated its simple brilliance. My first computer was called a PET, though though my passion began with an Apple II, eventually graduating to the MAC SE (a computer with a hard-drive!,) and eventually a Packard Bell 8088 with an amber colored monitor and a 2400 Baud modem. I was completely fascinated and enamored with being able to communicate with others through Compuserve and Prodigy chats & games. In the 90ā€™s, a friendā€™s brother who was enrolled in the University of Toronto Dental program, demoed for us a dial-in system that was completely text-based and was basically an indexible source of boundless information - this became the Internet - and I never looked back since.

For at least 10 years prior to the introduction of web3, I had a gut feeling that I would share with anyone who would listen.

The gut feeling was as follows:

I felt there had to be some way to interface with another dimension, where we could creatively, ethically and logically create opportunities for ourselves that were not possible in this, the 3rd dimension, and then somehow monetize our actions and enjoy the spoils in the 3rd dimension. When I first caught a glimpse of the Ethereum.org homepage for the first time, my heart dropped instantly, and there was a connection that I canā€™t explain - I knew immediately this was the place I saw in my dreams, the new world to interface with, where almost any logical-thing is possible. I welcomed myself home and made myself at home by familiarizing myself with every possible aspect of web3, and continue to learn about it in every waking hour. I have the skills, experience, and knowledge to be a tremendous to ENS and the community as a whole.

Respectfully submitted.

1 Like

ENS name: kemin.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I strongly believe that ENS is the new standard of Global Namespace in the future. ENS is really great project that I always follow, support and would like to make all people know about.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 600

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment): Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment): Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment): Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment): Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have a technical background, a developer (both back-end and front-end), a system integrator and a project manager and really enthusiastic with Web3, Solidity. Besides, I am open-minded and really want to learn lot of new things and share to everyone, so I believe that I will become a qualified DAO participant.

ENS name: fengyun.eth

The reason why I want to be a representative: I have entered the blockchain industry since 2015, and my youth has been dedicated to the blockchain. I want to know all about the new development of blockchain.

My views on each part of the proposed ENS charter

Name ownership is absolute right: agree
The registration fee exists as an incentive mechanism: agree
Income Fund ENS and other public goods: agreed
ENS and global namespace integration: agreed

My web3 qualifications/skills: I am a blockchain practitioner and have my own self-media channel. I can promote web3 in terms of publicity.