ENS name: dan.laabs.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
- I believe that ENS is the future of the internet and needs to be managed by highly educated and dedicated members to govern the long-term success of the protocol.
- Decentralized governance is the key here so that the ENS treasury, its future funds, and control of the .ETH registrar contract remain fully operational during even the worst tumultuous times.
- I will be dedicated to the growth and longevity of the protocol and it’s users.
- The future projects possible with this DNS-like system are absolutely mind blowing!
- Help create world peace and global organization.
- Enforce the ENS constitution.
- Promote web3 identity services and decentralized websites on IPFS and legacy DNS
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution
- Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
- The decentralized nature of the protocol is to protect each owners explicit right to own all name and associated meta data.
- Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
- Promote exclusive ownership and reduce TLD parking.
- Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
- Income is to remain as we support the development of new features, security audits, partnerships and marketing efforts.
- ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
- Interoperability is important as ENS is the upcoming evolution of the global namespace.
My web3 qualifications / skills:
- Lead full-stack developer on a major eCommerce website with over 10+ years professional experience.
- Dedicated to the future of the internet supporting ENS and Ethereum!