ENS name: luckincoffee.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I know ENS is the future. As an early user of ens, I feel responsible to help ENS gain a better and better adoption among the public. For example, talk with various universities, NGOs, and clubs to convince them to use ENS. This is the future and inevitable, what I want to do is to be in the right direction of the history and speed up the process. To be a delegate, I can gain more attention from the public and then educate the market. In the mean time, I can help the clients ENS to get their voiced heard by the DAO.
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution
- Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
- Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
We need registration fees to exist, however the rate may subject to change to better fit the current situation (Currently The gas fee is usually much higher than the registration fee; The rate is dependent on the length of the name may need some adjustment, like the occurrence frequency of a word).
- Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
- ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
My web3 qualifications / skills:
- I have a technical background. I worked as blockchain developer for OKExChain for 10 month.
- I am in Radio Caca team taking responsibility for USM Chain/cross-chain cooperation/Coin listing. Radio Caca is a $1 billion NFT/Metaverse project on BSC and Ethereum.
- I am with A&T Capital, which is a $100 million crypto fund.