ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: alexcoin.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 752

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am early investor. Have been involved with web 3 since the early summer.

ENS name: Tripluca.eth

I live in DAOs. In Bitcoin since 2013, full time on Ethereum since 2017, in 2018 I founded a DAO in the travel industry (Tripscommunity.eth) and I think I understand DAOs very well.
I’ve been using and exploring several DAO protocols since 2018.
I was waiting for a relevant DAO project to get involed in, and I think ENS is the most important one I feel I can contribute to.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right:
    Agree 100%. Name ownership is the basic building block of Web3 and subsequently of this new continent we are all moving to.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism:
    Agree. There’s no other way to prevent spam.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods:
    Agree. I think ENS needs to be funded properly, and it can act as a Public Goods funding mechanism.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace:
    Agree.

My web3 qualifications / skills:
I understand the technology to a deeper level, being able to read and write basic smart contracts but the most interesting aspect, and my expertise, is in Community building.
I’m a DeFi OG, write NFT contracts, manage a big Community and I see my mission as onboarding and educating the travel industry.
I just launched the “Web3 in Travel” podcast in order to do so.

ENS name: fulanito.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’d like to support de development of ENS and I have been using them for years now. So for me it is a natural movement.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am Proof of Stake nodes Operator. As an infrastructure provider I contribute to keep the Web3 working!!

ENS 名称:changchun.eth

我想成为代表的原因:我认为我有成为 ENS 代表的条件,而且我真的很喜欢以太坊 / WEB3 技术,我认为我最最最可以成为代表并代表中国社区。

我对所有的 ENS 有个别的一部分

名称同意是绝对权利:(同意/不同意/评论) 同意。
注册费作为一种激励机制存在:(同意/不同意/评论)同意。
收入基金 ENS 和其他公共产品:(同意/不同意/评论) 同意。
ENS与全球本土空间集成:(同意/不同意/评论)同意,ENS在未来会成为全球领域系统
我的web3资格/技能:我有基本的web3技能

tjkeel.eth

• I want to be a delegate for the ENS DAO in order to directly contribute to the future of the internet in a way that is not possible, nor representable on existing Web2 platforms.

• Name ownership is an absolute right. Even more so than modern property rights when considering public goods, real scarcity, and specifically, Georgism.

• Registration fees are an incentive mechanism, although they’re better characterized as a deterrent in Sybil attacks. It’s clear that ENS’s dominant utility will be in individualizing an anonymous internet identity that is both verifiable and aligned with the decentralized goals of the broader Ethereum ecosystem.

• Evidenced by the 50% treasury allocation, the income generated by ENS are clearly a public good; and arguably were so before the DAO announcement. As ENS holders will have governance voting, it is clear that they will be incentivized to prioritize the protocol and general Ethereum wellness. I imagine a considerable portion will be donated to Gitcoin grants–similar as the Uni treasury does.

• In current single sign-on platforms (Google, Facebook, Apple) the convenience and ease of use is only partially passed on to the consumer. The majority of the value is in data collection and advertising composability generated for the corporation of your choice. ENS single sign-on would provide users with both the utility of convenience, as well as the value retention not known in Web2.

I’ve been an active participant in the Ethereum ecosystem for several years. Most notably, I’ve participated and contributed in all of the Rocket Pool beta launches, ultimately becoming one of the top RPL holders and proponents of their upcoming launch. More generally, my professional background revolves around computer programming and information technology.

ENS name: nobblle.eth

I believe I can represent the people and listen to what they want. Among all categories like, companies or artists, creators, or investors.

• Name ownership is an absolute right:
  • Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism:
  • Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods:
  • I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: - I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have been involved with web 3 since past several months. My communication skills will be helpful to develop further to gain more knowledge about it.

I was thinking of applying to be a delegate until I read yours. I will probably delegate my vote to you. :slight_smile:

ENS name: maraschmiedt.eth

ENS will be as foundational to the Web3.0 architecture, as DNS has been to the development of the the internet since the 1980s. Decentralized identity and user-centric data management are complex and broad-ranging capabilities that are fundamental to it’s success.

Because of their high versatility and compatibility, ENS domains open up an array of innovation in the digital identity space and its relation to personal, social, creative and financial domains - many of which we may not be able to imagine yet.

To get there the ENS community needs to lead with a balanced and adaptive approach to incentive policies, rigorous treasury management and forward-facing grants strategy.

With over 5 years of experience in the Web3.0 space, leadership functions across Coinbase Cloud and ConsenSys Codefi, serving as an angel investor and advisor to various token- and DAO-based projects in the space I believe I have the right qualifications to support the community as a delegate with knowledge and intention.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Over the past few years I have held leadership positions across Coinbase Cloud and ConsenSys Codefi, where I’ve supported the development and growth of new organisations and business lines focused on the primitives and base-layers of Web3.0 enablement.

I’m an active contributor in the Ethereum community, taking a public-good first approach to extensive research studies and projects I have led including an EF-granted initiatives on the development of SSV, a new cryptographic primitive for distributed validation.

I’m an active angel and advisor to various early stage projects in the space, supporting on the fronts of incentive and organisation design, treasury management, go-to-mainnet planning and ongoing growth.

Richpepe.eth

I simply love domains and the aspect of identity on the internet, I want to contribute to the community as an ENS Delegator. I want to help build the dao and work together with like minded people.

My view on each section of the proposed constitution -

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree

now we need to get the support of all internet browsers.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have a good understanding of web3 and enough solidity skills to get by. I’m no pro coder but I’m not trying to build any applications just love Ethereum.

ENS name: Xer0.eth

• A Crypto Degen with intuitive knowledge on economics, finance, politics, and incentive structures.
  • I have basic knowledge on the web3 space, and don’t code.
  • Author of the Rocket Pool Investment Thesis
    Thanks Everyone.

ENS name: massadoption.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS has played a crucial role in simplifying the DeFi experience for newcomers. The implementation of an identifier has lowered the barrier of participation for most - eliminating the need to copy & paste long alphanumeric public addresses. Convenience aside, ENS has offered us a peek into what’s to come with Web3. I would love to be a delegate to represent, support, and contribute to the development & scale of the ENS DAO as well as the underlying protocol. **

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

• FORTH DAO Delegate
  • Working full-time in DeFi (@ DeFi Pulse)
  • Experienced Degen/Yield Farmer (if this counts as a qualification).
  • Governance Champion @ Uniswap
  • Director of Tech. at BEN
  • Helped form BEN’s (Blockchain Education Network’s) Governance structure.
  • One of the first social traders on TokenSets (product is now deprecated :frowning:)
  • Active contributor for PieDAO, Furucombo, Ampleforth, Gitcoin
  • Judged for Unicode

Check out my previous discussion on EthGlobal about “The Proliferation of Meta-Governance Structures” here

Cheers to the future of Web3!

ENS name: trishburgess.eth

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part, from the very beginning, of one of the communities that will shape Web3 and help democratize finance, commerce, content and many other areas of the existing and future economies. I want to help bring the voice of women, and the Spanish-speaking community, and support diversity of views and past experiences.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 762

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

I am an engineer by training (Msc.Eng) with knowledge of ethereum and cardano - and 10+ years of experience across digital products, payments, and identity. I bring my background as facilitator in complex projects to help ensure that all voices are heard. I am currently involved in two Web3 projects, one around identity - developing a pragmatic approach to bring SSI to the world - and another around NFTs - both to help bring them to a broader user community, and also to help traditional entities understand how NFTs can bring a different level of engagement and benefits to their users. Both have ENS playing a pivotal role.

ENS name: 350.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to support the development of ENS to make it as durable, robust, accessible and scalable as possible, with the goal of making it the Web3 standard for naming.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ](Proposed ENS Constitution 19)

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a Software developer with blockchain development skill. I am also a collector of ENS domain names, and have plans to build services using the domain names.

ENS name: InertialFrame.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think the space needs more people that are all-inclusive and someone who comes from a diverse background I would love to be someone who can welcome people into the community. As well as someone who can help people through the process of getting a ENS as well as other blockchain/cryptocurrency problems.

**My web3 qualifications/skills: I don’t have any specific qualifications in web3 work but I have a background in Computer science and physics i have a B.S. In Physics and love working on programming in C++ and python. I love messing with all kinds of problems and am tech savvy and easy to talk too.

ENS name: 1906.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have intentionally made it a point to learn in public. A lot of my friends didn’t know about crypto, NFTs, or any of this space. Given that, I know that even as a Black guy that didn’t go to an ivy league school or an early crypto adopter, I have an immense amount of privilege. I use my privilege to learn in public and take risks so that others feel more comfortable taking that chance as well. I have written about my view here.

When I think about being an ENS delegate, I see the opportunity to help folks understand the new way to display identity in this growing web 3 space. From identity, you have the opportunity for ownership and community. I think I will represent a group of people that may not be as aware of the importance of ENS.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 781

Name ownership is an absolute right: Absolutely Agree. Ownership is the key to driving community engagement. When I think about the challenges that exist in the current ecosystem, I believe that ownership is the most important starting point to making this platform for the next generation.

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Strongly agree. A friend of mine wanted to buy about a dozen ENS domains with the plan to get them and hopefully resell them to the “big names” later. Given the registration fees, it limited his strategy and it will definitely control for more folks thinking of the same thing.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree. I think that the mission of this group should be to find ways to create value for owners. Part of that value is in doing public projects that create an ecosystem where our users will thrive.

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Disagree. I believe that part of the value of the second question - registration fees limiting folks from squatting - is why this step is not necessary. I think it doing this would not be fair to the earliest of adopters in the ENS space.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I own my ENS and a couple for my kids and I want to be vocal about what this can look like not only for the current holders but for the next generation of adopters. I’m thinking of the long game. I am also building a live event technology company that is using blockchain, web 3 tools, and other tech to help fans have better experiences with their favorite artists, athletes, teams, and entertainers. So I see myself as a consumer as well as a business leader that is building in this space. Overall, I am a community builder and have recently helped found Amass, an end-to-end wealth creation platform for Black Americans. When I talk about creating opportunities for people, I put my money where my mouth is and use my time and resources to do it.

ENS name:wenxin.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:Because believe in reverse tracking

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 823

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills:I’m sorry I won’t

ENS name:crxcoin.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I have held Ethereum for more than 5 years, and I have good reasons to hold ens. I like the community atmosphere of ens, let us create great ens together.

My web3 qualifications / skills:I’m a network security engineer,I can maintain what I need.

ENS name: Woodard.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS will play an important role in the long term adoption of ethereum, web3. I want to be involved in this change happening In the crypto landscape. I don’t want to sit on the sidelines. I am a huge fan of ENS and I am excited to see the growth to come!

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 813

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

• Ens governance should be able to adjust name registration price. I think it is smart to allocate registration fee revenue to the development of ENS.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

• Income funding ENS ensures the long term success and sustainability of ENS.

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

• ENS should be the global namespace standard.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a software development student and crypto-enthusiast.

ENS name: hamdi.eth

My involvement in the Ethereum community started in the L2 ecosystem as one of the first PlasmaMVP implementers via FourthState Labs. My interests span between Web2/Web3 interoperability which I believe the L2 ecosystem has great leverage. A robust naming system is extremely valuable in this mission and would like to be a delegate to contribute to this effort.

My skills and qualifications reside in both Web2 and Web3, listed below. I currently work as a software engineer at Twitter, involved with the blockchain-related initiatives.

• Solidity Developer
    • Audited Plasma MVP Contract. Github - fourthstate/plasma-mvp-rootchain
    • Audited RLP Decoding Library Contract. Github - hamdiallam/solidity-rlp
  • Protocol Researcher
    • Plasma Research. Github - fourthstate/plasma-research
    • Foranetworks (Decentralized Social Networks). Github: foranetworks/protocol
  • Systems Engineer
    • Plasma MVP Node Software. Github - fourthstate/plasma-mvp-sidechain
    • Engineer @ Twitter

ENS name: Lowfiwifi

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe in creating unwavering equity and freedom through making seemingly complex topics simple. My goal is to be transparent and scale ENS in a way that makes it clear to the most technical and least technical person in order to drive unified innovation. The future is a world where we can participate in scaling ENS in a way that contributes the best thoughts from creatives, artists, technologists, and dreamers. As someone whose worked in the technology industry as a Product Manager for over 10 years, I know how it important is getting feedback and being empathic and delivering the right thing at the right time.

As a black man, I know how important it is to be heard and to be understood. I promise to represent those who may not understand the underlying complexity of why ENS important to our society, but choose to participate in it based on the possibilities it can unlock and opportunities it can bring to society as a whole

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Strong Agreement
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I Disagree, I believe that the global namespace should adapt or be consumed by ENS to create a level playing field for all.

• 10 Years of Product Management Experience ranging from Yelp, Live Nation to smaller content houses such as Getty (focused on blockchain notarized of editorial content and ai syndication funnels
• 3 Years leading development and smart contract creation for editorial content thats provide citizen journalists a way toward secure method of ownership in countries like Bahrain, North Korea, and China
• 2 Years of time spent on humanitarian efforts to decentralize and provide currency alternatives in Somalia via integrations
• NFT creation of Thicc Valley (a fun project) collectible card series on Foundation.app
• I have a sense humor and unique sense of tragedy when experimenting with new tech

Most importantly

• All of my accomplishments are not singular and were assisted by amazing individuals that gave me the confidence, their time, and feedback to become a better person, friend, and colleague.