ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name:wenxin.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:Because believe in reverse tracking

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 823

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills:Iā€™m sorry I wonā€™t

ENS name:crxcoin.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I have held Ethereum for more than 5 years, and I have good reasons to hold ens. I like the community atmosphere of ens, let us create great ens together.
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree
    My web3 qualifications / skills:Iā€™m a network security engineer,I can maintain what I need.

ENS name: Woodard.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS will play an important role in the long term adoption of ethereum, web3. I want to be involved in this change happening In the crypto landscape. I donā€™t want to sit on the sidelines. I am a huge fan of ENS and I am excited to see the growth to come!

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 813

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

• Ens governance should be able to adjust name registration price. I think it is smart to allocate registration fee revenue to the development of ENS.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

• Income funding ENS ensures the long term success and sustainability of ENS.

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

• ENS should be the global namespace standard.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a software development student and crypto-enthusiast.

ENS name: hamdi.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
My involvement in the Ethereum community started in the L2 ecosystem as one of the first PlasmaMVP implementers via FourthState Labs. My interests span between Web2/Web3 interoperability which I believe the L2 ecosystem has great leverage. A robust naming system is extremely valuable in this mission and would like to be a delegate to contribute to this effort.

My web3 qualifications / skills:

My skills and qualifications reside in both Web2 and Web3, listed below. I currently work as a software engineer at Twitter, involved with the blockchain-related initiatives.

• Solidity Developer
    • Audited Plasma MVP Contract. Github - fourthstate/plasma-mvp-rootchain
    • Audited RLP Decoding Library Contract. Github - hamdiallam/solidity-rlp
  • Protocol Researcher
    • Plasma Research. Github - fourthstate/plasma-research
    • Foranetworks (Decentralized Social Networks). Github: foranetworks/protocol
  • Systems Engineer
    • Plasma MVP Node Software. Github - fourthstate/plasma-mvp-sidechain
    • Engineer @ Twitter

ENS name: Lowfiwifi

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe in creating unwavering equity and freedom through making seemingly complex topics simple. My goal is to be transparent and scale ENS in a way that makes it clear to the most technical and least technical person in order to drive unified innovation. The future is a world where we can participate in scaling ENS in a way that contributes the best thoughts from creatives, artists, technologists, and dreamers. As someone whose worked in the technology industry as a Product Manager for over 10 years, I know how it important is getting feedback and being empathic and delivering the right thing at the right time.

As a black man, I know how important it is to be heard and to be understood. I promise to represent those who may not understand the underlying complexity of why ENS important to our society, but choose to participate in it based on the possibilities it can unlock and opportunities it can bring to society as a whole

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Strong Agreement
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I Disagree, I believe that the global namespace should adapt or be consumed by ENS to create a level playing field for all.

ā€¢ 10 Years of Product Management Experience ranging from Yelp, Live Nation to smaller content houses such as Getty (focused on blockchain notarized of editorial content and ai syndication funnels
ā€¢ 3 Years leading development and smart contract creation for editorial content thats provide citizen journalists a way toward secure method of ownership in countries like Bahrain, North Korea, and China
ā€¢ 2 Years of time spent on humanitarian efforts to decentralize and provide currency alternatives in Somalia via integrations
ā€¢ NFT creation of Thicc Valley (a fun project) collectible card series on Foundation.app
ā€¢ I have a sense humor and unique sense of tragedy when experimenting with new tech

Most importantly

ā€¢ All of my accomplishments are not singular and were assisted by amazing individuals that gave me the confidence, their time, and feedback to become a better person, friend, and colleague.

prcding.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:interested in and dedicated in

**My web3 qualifications / skills:**have done same thing in solana chainļ¼Œso I have enough experience to make it.

ENS name: sabir.eth

I genuinely believe in the decentralization ecosystem. And would love to be part of the ENS community to advocate and evangelize more adoption.

Extendability will eventually bridge and help some of the transition from web2 to web3.

• Cloud Engineer / Architect Specialize in Cloud Native Technologies and Distributed Systems.
  • Over a decade of experience working with DNS and Identity.
  • Member of DeveloperDAO - Dev #6417
  • Apart from trading and investing in tokens since 2017 and having a good awareness of DNS and ENS integration, I have little to no experience in the web3 dev stack, but I am a continuous learner.

ENS name: dolphinsquad.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: balance

My web3 qualifications / skills: nft artist

ENS name:

sohrab.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think I have the required vision in proposing and analysis of governace ideas

Being a former physics scientist and economic analyst, I think I have standard visions in developing and investigating great governance ideas. I got familiar with the crypto economy from 2012 and, during the past two years I have been focusing on Blockchain research. We have developed several MVPs in this regard. As a result, I have adequate experience in this world! But the fact that brings me to be a delegate in this area, is my vision (and experiences) in analysing the outcomes of each decision.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

In short I agree

comment: there is some danger for the whole cummunitssy if someone start using some Names for criminal services (i.e. child abuse). In this case, we should decide what to do. A democratic solution (knowing democracy sometimes works well) anyone can submit a report abuse proposal then others may vote in favor of banning that name.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Somehow Disagree

It should be well defined to agree with. What kind of incentive? Why is the registration fee used as an incentive further than some anti-attack friction? I may agree with this concept if the statement is defined clearly.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree in general

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Totally Agree but there is a big exception

I think most people agree with; but they are not aware that this may affect the ENS independence. This integration requires intense political negotiations. As a result they would like to enforce ENS in some cases (as they have done this on DNS before). I agree with this integration if it does not affect ENS independence.

• Familiar with code level depth of Blockchain technology since 2012

• Local Activist in social movement toward decentralized web

• Working on UniqueID (an ongoing project for issuance of unique Identity for every human being as a world nation identity platform)

• Working on an undercollateralized loan system based on proof of humanity mechanism, to distribute bankā€™s seigniorage fairly among every human being.

• Solidity expriences

I am not a front end developer professional but I work alongside two great front end developers who are specially experienced in web3 DApps developments. I had a little contribution in cryptoverse.cc web3 services and I have developed plenty of reports in analysing diverse web3 DApps (i.e.e oasis, axie, ā€¦)

ENS name: just-a-human.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: want to promote, be active and help in building web3 identity.

My web3 qualifications / skills: solidity developer

ENS name: thesavage.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to help the Crypto easier, and with having ENSā€™s it will help people more easily find each other. I believe ENS is the future just like when we first had to lookup addresses using IPs then moving to .comā€™s which made it easier for people to find things. I believe this is the future!

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Basic Knowledge

ENS name: gretrod.eth

Reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

Participating in this initiative is like being part of the web boom back in the days. We all have heard the stories with happines and some nostalgy, so I want to feel the same when I talk about all of this in future years. Coming from a country where I had a lot of limitations and now being able to live and grow in this era is quite unique for me and family. I want to be able to learn about what is happening in the tech world now and in near future and convey it to others that donā€™t have the same privilege

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 815
-Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) : Agree
-Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) : Comment>> Should ensure the volatility is not that impactful
-Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) : Agree
-ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment): Agree

My web3 qualifications/skils
Iā€™m computer science engineer and have been deeveloping my career in Product and Strategy across 3 countries. Being close to new technologies has been the best way for me to connect both worlds and create opportunities while developing new products. Iā€™m a heavy learner and in this phase of my life, Iā€™m following this revolution really closelly, while trying to fastrack opp for the future. At my job, I have worked with the Bitcoin Lab team, launching specific sequence of masterclasses for all the Digital Division to expand the knowledge in this are. Also, Iā€™m learning by experimenting as Iā€™m currrently working on 1)building content for beginners to democratize know-how (in Spanish) / 2) Creating an online course to be launched in LatAm and 3)Building a consulting firm with international footprint.

Iā€™m not an expert at all, but Iā€™ve been able to detecct amazing people around me that help me maintain ccurrent and relevant on what is happening now and what might be next.

Continuing the discussion from ENS DAO Delegate Applications:

ENS name: flynncx.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe I can represent the people and listen to what they want. Whether is be companies or whales to artists, creators, or investors.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Have been involved with web 3 since the early summer. I know a little bit of solidity and can read code. Most importantly I know many people in the space and have made great connections to be helpful.

ENS name: vakgadde.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: For the last 2-3 years, I have been following how Ethereum is innovating the world through DeFi, Web3, NFTā€™s, GameFi, etc. Every week thereā€™s something new and a lot to learn. I believe as a delegator on behalf of people who delegate to me, I can go through every proposal and make fair decisions that would help ENS and its community. Iā€™m a huge believer of Ethereum and its projects, and will be available every day few hours to people who wants to chat via Twitter, Discord and Telegram which are on my ENS text records.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 827

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) : Agree, but I have few concerns regarding when a wallet gets hacked and users lose access to their ENS names. ENS governance should create a way for users to recover their ENS names when their accounts are hacked.

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) : Agree, But a limit should be set on how much cap a treasury can reach. As Ethereum value grows and ENS fee accumulate. We donā€™t want ENS treasure to be in billions or even trillions. There should be cap and everything above should be airdropped to ENS domain holders.

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment): Agree

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) : Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Academically, I have Masters Degrees in Computer Engineering and Information Technology with coding skills. Apart from that I read and reach new papers produced every week related to Ethereum and layer 2 protocols. Been in crypto since 2017 and long term Eth believer.

spw.eth

Iā€™m passionate about Web3, identity and sovereignty. Iā€™d be honored to contribute to the ENS DAO.

Yes, name ownership is a right. I agree.
Yes, registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism. I agree.
Yes, income funds ENS and other public goods. I agree.

I am a professional writer and have been covering the prospects and uses of Web3 since 2017, for Breaker magazine, and also in my book, Blockchain: The Next Everything (Scribner, 2019). I am an NFT collector and also a partner in the nascent Evertunes (generative music NFTs) and in publishing literary NFTs. I am a designer and thinker, strategist and dreamer.

ENS name: marcjohnson.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Iā€™m passionate about web3, and have the time, effort, and energy to help bring web2 users to discover ENS and web3. I would like to participate and contribute towards the initiatives of web3 and decentralization by promoting the foundations of equity through delegation.

My web3 qualifications / skills: IPFS | Ceramic | Solidity | Hardhat | EthersJS | Infura | The Graph

ENS name: WholesomeCrypto.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS is shaping our future in web3. We need as many active delegates to have a diverse group that would lead whats to come. This is our chance to create a new world together in a decentralized fashion. I want to contribute to this world and be a voice for those who did not get a chance to participate.

Iā€™ve been following crypto since 2013 and seen itā€™s roller coaster ride of growth. My goal now is to share what I have learned and create a more unified community.
I also have experience in audio and video editing. Therefore I can contribute in content creation for the ENS community.

== ENS name ==

camchis.eth

== My reasons for wanting to be a delegate ==

Please give my Tweet some love :heart:

I am a big believer in the future of web3 and leaving centralized platforms in the past. ENS is a key part of web3 infrastructure and will be the face of every web3 user. I think we have an insane opportunity here to build a better internet and I would love to contribute and help bring it to the first billion users.

Identity and specifically ENS already does and will continue to play a vital role in web3. We all currently have online identities but we have never had the opportunity to actually own and take control of our online identities until ENS. Twitter owns our Twitter usernames, they can remove your whole identity from their platform and furthermore a Twitter username is only really useful on Twitter and if your Twitter username is taken on another platform then you will have to use a different identity, we need uniformity.

Personal identity is a fundamental human right and ENS is a public good, I believe everyone in the world should be able to own an ENS name representing their online identity and never have to worry about not being in control of that identity.

Furthermore, I am a huge supporter of Sign in with Ethereum, the login interface of web3, ENS are helping to build this and integrate with it.

== My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 104 ==

Name ownership is an absolute right - Agree

ENS governance should have no ability to prevent someone from registering/renewing/transferring a name.

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism - Agree

There is already a problem with ā€œsquattersā€ registering speculative names in the hopes of being able to sell them in the future however, registration fees are a good first step in preventing this.

Income funds ENS and other public goods - Agree

I think being a public good itself, ENS should also support other public goods and teams within web3.
If the web3 space grows, so will ENS.

ENS Integrates with the global namespace - Agree

This is vital for mainstream adoption of .eth

== My web3 qualifications / skills ==

• Gained interest in the space in 2017 and have been actively participating in many communities since then
  • Have moderated in many crypto communities and beta tested many platforms/products
  • Took a year out of uni to work on frontend at Monolith
  • Basic Solidity knowledge and currently learning Rust + Anchor
  • Planning to write my dissertation on web3/Ethereum
1 Like

ENS name: defirmware.eth

I work at a Protocol that uses ENS almost every day. If I become a delegate Iā€™ll be able to make useful proposals and constructive criticism based on my day to day experience.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment):
    Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment):
    Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment):
    Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment):
    Agree

I work at an NFT Protocol, frequent user of multiple DAOs and Exchanges.