ENS name: inr.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
We are a collective that is focused on helping India realize its full potential as a country. We believe web3 provides provides the right opportunity to address the structural inefficiencies plaguing the Indian economy and society, and ENS is the perfect foundational architecture that can help decentralize the way the country operates.
Through our role as an ENS delegate, we intend to -
- promote the idea of a sovereign web3 identity to billions of Indians
- help Indian start-ups and business plug into the Ethereum ecosystem
- help the Indian tech community become more efficient in building products and raising capital at a global stage
- position ETH as a medium of exchange and value to support those who are currently bound by the limited global credibility and acceptance of Indian Rupee (INR)
- build relevant use cases and value proofs to work with the Indian Government and help them understand the societal benefits of tokenization and decentralized governance
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution
- Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
- Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
- Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
- ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
My web3 qualifications / skills: Bitcoin since 2014, Ethereum since 2016. Collective experience of working on web3/blockchain related matters with the Ethereum Foundation, Consensys, International Organizations and Public-Private Partnership platforms. Early degen on DeFi 1.0. Experimenting with DeFi 2.0. Currently building a health and wellness IRL to crypto game dApp, and planning to launch an NFT gallery and cafe in Goa in 2022.