ENS name: teju.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
ENS is a significant project not just for the Ethereum ecosystem but for all of crypto. I’ve spent the last few years helping people get onboarded, and I’m often faced with how broken and convoluted the experience is for “everyday” users. ENS is a huge step in the right direction of making crypto interfaces and interactions more accessible for this subset of users who will make up the majority in the coming years. It is also a pointer to the fact that crypto products and tools will become easy for everyone to interface with and use over time. I’m excited about the protocol’s progress and would love to contribute to shaping it moving forward.
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution
- Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Rules affecting name ownership should be crafted and enforced in the most objective manner possible.
- Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
- Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
- ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree
- Growth Lead at Helicarrier
- Writer - teju.mirror.xyz
- Data Analytics, SQL
- Student Member, Dune Analytics x Our Network Cohort 1