ENS DAO Delegate Applications

support !

I am very happy to be a member of the community building and I am very supportive of you as a representative of DAO governance.

1 Like

ENS name: lvxuan147.eth

Name: lvxuan147.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

I work for a crypto investment firm with a focus on Web3.0 /Gamefi/Metaverse. And Actively participated in the Ethereum ecosystemsuch as The Graph, Instadapp,Uniswap, and Gitcoin. I’m excited about the ENS protocol’s progress and would love to contribute to shaping it moving forward.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution:

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:

• DAO delegate
  • Crypto Analyst
  • Crypto Marketing
1 Like

Support! It is a very good community that educate new investors!

Vouch!
I wouldn’t even have learned about ENS when I did if it wasn’t for RabbitHole!

1 Like

ENS name:

imtoken.eth

This is an application representing imToken as an organization.

At imToken, our mission is to build the most reliable and intuitive digital wallet that gives everyone equal access to the tokenized world. At the core, ENS is aiming for the same goals, being a decentralized public good that improves user experience and access in the crypto space.

That’s why we have been supporting ENS from the start. On the first day when ENS was born, we already supported the ENS auction. Later, we helped to attract a lot of users to the ENS ecosystem when we released the first ENS DApp on May 4th 2017. When ENS asked the ecosystem to publish renewal reminders, we helped thousands of ENS holders to catch up on domain renewals via targeted push notifications. Today, our research leverages ENS as the base layer for our next generation wallet.

As a delegate, we want to continue supporting ENS, with our experience as wallet builders.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree

We have been building imToken wallet and its related products since 2016, growing to a team of 100 people with backing from within and outside of the crypto industry.

6 Likes

ENS name: bimin.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to learning for build the future of the Internet together

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) **Agree.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic knowledge Web3

2 Likes

Welcome to participate in the campaign :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

ENS Name: twells.eth

Reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
I am personally invested in the promotion of public goods and want to contribute to improving ENS as web3 critical infrastructure. I have a strong interest in representing grassroots/community-driven DAOs as their interests intersect with the identity layer of web3.

Views on proposed sections of the ENS Constitution
I. Name ownership shall not be infringed:
Strongly agree; particularly with explicit language used to avoid discrimination via priveleged whitelisting.
II. Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism:
Agree; ensuring price adjustments remain true to incentive-based intentions will be key.
III. Income funds ENS and other public goods:
Agree; perhaps a community sourced working definition of public goods is worth adding to this section of the constitution to provide some additional guidelines for resource allocation?
IV. ENS integrates with the global namespace
Agree; seems essential for broad adoption.

Web3 Qualifications
I’m builidng with several projects in the space, my most visible work is on the communications side with 1Hive TV (recent vids on Giveth + headlines). Two goals of this project are to spotlight public goods projects and provide news coverage of critical governance activity across the DAO space. As an ENS delegate, I would be an active observer of the governance process and thereby enable the 1HTV team to communicate key developments to the wider crypto community.

2 Likes

ENS name:dqy1230

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I believe in the future of ENS, and I am very confident.

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
Registration fees enable the ENS Domain ecosystem to be sustainable while disincentivizing speculative purchases of ENS Domains.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree
It is important to integrate with existing systems and ensure interoperability in order to increase adoption of ENS Domains.
My web3 qualifications/skills:
I only have the basic knowledge of web3, but I am very keen and confident to learn it. ENS is an important discovery. I like it and I am very willing to share it with my friends around me.

2 Likes

ENS name: dogetomoon.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe I can represent the people and listen to what they want. Whether is be companies or whales to artists, creators, or investors.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-- Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)–Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-- I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) --Agree.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Have been involved with web 3 since the early summer. I know a little bit of solidity and can read code. Most importantly I know many people in the space and have made great connections to be helpful.

2 Likes

ENS name: markg.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: One of the largest benefits of web3 and crypto is the concept of ownership. Simply, I believe that ENS provides a novel means of ownership for online identity moving forward, putting consumers back in control of their identities and the extent to which they want to share.

Wallets have been a great use case of ENS in action, and I am incredibly excited about ENS’ applications there. But I think that’s just the tip of the iceberg for digital identity. Fortunately, the decision to open source the project / create a DAO for the community is an important step in ensuring this ENS can be used to its fullest potential for identity, and I would love to contribute to the future of it.

• Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree. Will be helpful in reducing spam / excessive speculation although I suppose they will always be issues.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree. This will be key for mass adoption, although need to be careful to retain decentralization.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have a background and training in finance and early stage investing. My first personal foray into crypto was back in 2017, and I began spending time in the space professionally two years later, having invested in projects built atop Bitcoin, Ethereum and Flow. I understand the history of crypto, token economics, and the infrastructure that DAOs rely on. All the more, I’ve onboarded tens of people (colleagues, friends, family, etc.) into the space and recognize the need for building accessible user interfaces that facilitate the process of getting folks into crypto.

Most importantly, I am an avid ENS user and will be gifting some to my family over the holidays :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ENS name: caoyin.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS to make it as durable, robust, accessible and scalable as possible, with the goal of making it the Web3 standard for naming.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills: Building DApps with ENS, IPFS and more. Know much about DeFi and blockchain. DeFi OG, NFT OG.

2 Likes

ENS name: longsir.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to learning for build the future of the Internet together

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) **Agree.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a web3 developer for years

2 Likes

ENS name: lifeneatify.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Even I joined ENS not so early, I love the simplicity it provides and I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and represent the Chinese Speaking Community.

ENS is a great way to keep people away from random string addresses, which is hard to remember. And this feature suits my nickname perfectly, as I would like to promote great stuffs that neatify other’s life :smiley:

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Strongly Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have strong web3/solidity skills and knows SEO tricks so it would be a good chance to combine these together :smiley:

欢迎各位中文圈的小伙伴们支持我 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I got my first ENS name by finishing the tasks on Rabbithole

2 Likes

ENS name: abwagmi.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’m a huge fan and supporter of ENS. I want to be able to help the community grow in a sustainable way. I want to help push forward fair practices to benefit the Ethereum community.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I built and released the first NFT project that used an ENS-only whitelist. ENS helped my project release fairly to a wide variety of holders rather than concentrating in a few whales wallets. I’m a software engineer and builder. I invested in the original Ethereum crowdsale in 2014.

3 Likes

ENS name: devdao.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Developer DAO is a diverse community of software developers learning, teaching, and contributing to public goods and the future of Web3. By serving as a delegate to ENS, Developer DAO will represent the voices of a wide range of technical backgrounds and experiences from across the globe.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution:

Developer DAO is made up of a cross section of Web3 users and builders. Approaching 3000 members, the DAO includes protocol foundation team members, Web3 Founders, major open-source project maintainers, Web2 community leaders, and many more talented and passionate people excited by learning about, and building on Web3 technologies.

6 Likes

I hold a strong conviction that decentralized governance will elevate our human society to the next level of civilization.

Effective decentralized governance requires active participation from broad base. Effective delegation requires delegates capable of dedicating time and passion as well as connecting to their respective bases. I believe I’m a great representative for underprivileged people and software engineers as I grew up from a harsh childhood life to become software engineers for years. Crypto and Web3 brought me financial independence, allowing me allocate more time to contribute back to the community.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree.

I’m open to some exception where constitution amend level voting majority can decide to acquire an ENS from its current owner with market based compensation and for public goods.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree.

• Amendments to this constitution by majority vote

Suggest a threshold of 2/3 majority and at least 10% of all token participation.

• Years of software engineering and entrepreneurial experience.
  • Crypto and decentralization advocate since 2013.
  • Invested and incubated many crypto projects.
4 Likes

ENS name: kolatubosun.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’m fascinated by the Ethereum ecosystem and I’m interested in opportunities (especially for language) that might come up in the future.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

I’m a linguist and language technology enthusiast. I’m also a creative writer and publisher.

Once posted, click the Share button on your post and copy the URL.

2 Likes

ENS name:gami.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I like ens, I am optimistic about it, and the future prospects are infinite.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I only have the basic knowledge of web3, but I am very keen and confident to learn it. ENS is an important discovery. I like it and I am very willing to share it with my friends around me.

1 Like