**ENS名称:liw

**我想成为代表的原因:我喜欢并热衷于研究新事物

**我对拟议的 ENS 章程每一部分的看法:实践出真知

• 名称所有权是绝对权利:同意
  • 注册费作为一种激励机制存在:同意
  • 收入基金 ENS 和其他公共物品:同意
  • ENS 与全局命名空间集成:同意

ENS name: officercia.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’ve been using ENS for a while. ENS will be the entry point/portal of the new formation and I strongly want to be a part of the DAO to help the growth and educational potential.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:
Experience in DeFi, security, OpSec and OSINT

ENS name: flowermask.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to contribute to the development of ENS.
I believe that ENS is a revolutionary mechanism to easily represent complex and long wallet addresses.I myself hold three ENSs.I want to share this fascination with as many people as possible.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) ** Agree.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I’m a blockchain engineer working for a blockchain company in Japan.

I have done over 40,000 airdrops and developed a Japanese version of Loot called AnimeLoot.

I also have in-depth knowledge of Hashmasks.

ENS name: guantanamo.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Hello. I’m from Barcelona, Spain. I’m a 20yo crypto lover. One of my goals is to be part of a crypto project. I have the vision that this project is going to be so key for the Ethereum / web3 evolution that I want to be part of it and put my energy and give everything I can for the benefit of ENS. I have good crypto connections here in Spain and also I can put hours and effort to help grow the ENS community here in Spain.

• simple solidity knowledge (I’m doing a course)
  • communication skills
  • quick learner
  • passionate
  • leadership
  • young entrepreneur

**ENS name:btcmaker.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I would like to participate and contribute to the future of web3.0 in the ENS governance.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)Agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills:**Old blockchain users, I can invest a lot of time to help the community

ENS name: janetno1.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I see myself as a very deep crypto user/ long-term crypto holder and as a crypto community manager for more than 4 years building one of the biggest community in biggest China crypto market which give me a very much experience of the decentralization community management help understand more about crypto DAO.I believe that ENS is a revolutionary mechanism to represent complex and long wallet addresses.
Myself hold four ENSs.
Meanwhile, i am a DAO member in https://app.daohaus.club/ of FoundationsDAO and contribute much in the ecosystem which can also help me participate in the ENS DAO activities.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a deeper crypto user and experiencer and a crypto community manager for more than four years and built one of the biggest crypto project community in China. I consider myself an open minded person with great analitical skills and much experience being much deep down in community as a DAO delegate.

ENS name: elvarg.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
Hot off the curtails of Facebook’s huge focus shift towards web3, I believe now more than ever it is our responsibility as proponents of decentralization to participate in governance. I firmly believe fb (“meta”) to be the antithesis of our common goal–an internet which is both autonomous and permissionless. I hope to engage in dialogue which further pushes ENS towards such a future.

Actively studying solidity. I am currently working as a “web2” developer in the Asia tradfi space, with hopes to go full-time defi/web3 in the near future. Have implemented a proof-of-concept web3 SSO for EVM-compatible wallets in Ruby.

ENS name: OrbitalGlass.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I see the power in owning your identity. I feel we are missing the fundamental right to transact. During the pandemic, I helped distribute ventilator splitters to hospitals for free with the help of thousands of other glass artists and volunteers. Money doesn’t create a movement, it gives it gas!

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a glass artist, web 3.0 developer, and ENS addict.

1 Like

ENS name: principles.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: learned DNS and amazed by how robust it is. Want to be part of ENS formation.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree *
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree**
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree**

I am a developer working fulltime in crypto and trying to build tools to make develop in web3 easier and make web3 apis easier to use for all the contracts

1 Like

**ENS name:dreal.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I want to support the development of ENS to make it as accessible and scalable as possible, with the goal of making it the Web3 standard for naming.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills:I am a collector of ENS domain names, and have plans to build services using the domain names. I love helping and introducing people new to Web3 and have given guidance to them. I am bitcoiner.

2 Likes

**ENS name: :arrow_upper_left:★天上掉下來der雨果☆ :arrow_lower_right:.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe web 3.0 could change the world and help us get the freedom back from centralized world. ENS is a start, and we need this. I hope I could one of the person devote into the building up of Web 3.0.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a DEFI user started from January 2021. I know a little of python, and could develop though some coding skills. Bedsides, I am also devoted in some Chinese communuities of Defi. Our communuity devoted into building up the basement of Web 3.0 though better interactions in defi.

**ENS name:tonys0x.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I want to support the development of ENS to make it as durable, robust, accessible and scalable as possible, with the goal of making it the Web3 standard for naming.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)**Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills:I am a web3 enthusiast with basic knowledge of Web3 & blockchain with years of experience in DeFi space.

**ENS name:buson.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I want to become an active member of the ENS ecosystem and learn to build the future of the Internet together.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

**My web3 qualifications / skills:I am a nft collector and nft creator. We also have a total of more than 1 million SNS followers, which can help you promote ENS!

ENS name: ispapillon.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: To help support the community and drive ENS forward. I’ve been an ENS user from very early on and realized from onset how important it would be to web3; I look forward to helping ENS moving forward into the DAO-era.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree, but more like a disincentive to prevent users from simply sitting on names without using them.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Avid cryptocurrency researcher and long time ethereum node operator. I strive to fully research any project to its core and understand as much about it as possible. This, in my opinion, makes me a good choice to become a delagate.

ENS name: supersolana.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe I can represent the people and listen to what they want. Whether is be companies or whales to artists, creators, or investors.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 3

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: Have been involved with web 3 since the early summer. I know a little bit of solidity and can read code. Most importantly I know many people in the space and have made great connections to be helpful.

ENS name: vshow.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the Spanish Speaking Community.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 13

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

1 Like

ENS name:ioyoi.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: This is the big project for me,I am the crypto artist.The ENS is really important for enter metaverse.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 162

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

Make NFT works and Assets. https://www.instagram.com/ioyoiioaoi/

3 Likes

ENS name: greennft.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I grew up with web2, and recognize the society-changing impact it had on our world and identity. I apply this to web3, and want to be a part of this next evolution of the web, the decentralized web.And i have much experience in DIDS

**My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ]

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)**
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)**
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)**
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills: first of all, i am experienced in finance、bank and blockchain programming, on the other hand i am open-minded and patient, curious and thrilled about the amazing web3 so i think i can be a good DAO delete. if not me, who?

1 Like

[quote=“brantlymillegan, post:1, topic:815”]
ENS name: wabubs.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to participate in the future development of ENS and web3. I am relatively new to web3, with a background in energy & ICT infrastructure as a lifelong entrepreneur. I have been active in bitcoin for a few years, and active in ethereum, wallets and blockchain for the past 18 months. I have a few ENS names and very interested in being a part of the foundational governance team.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have some experience in Solidity, have multiple wallets, ENS names, limited programming experience. I am actively learning all that I can in web3, and my interest in being a delegate is based on my desire to take part in governance and ongoing development.

ENS name: darlek.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe ens will be the infrastructure for web3 and am excited to be involved in the beginning.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Individual investor with deep thinking and practice in branding.