ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: grantor.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Web3 needs advocacy. Iā€™m a fan of ENS and proponent of decentralization. Iā€™ll be your advocate.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree, wanting to see more adoption.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Iā€™m a full stack software engineer. Typescript, Javascript, React, Vue, Python, Postgres, Node. Bought my first bitc0rn in 2012 on CB, have been involved in the space for a while. Worked for an investment/research group.

ENS name: erichu.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: If Ethereum is to play a significant role in a blockchain or multi-chain future, then ENS serves as a necessary if not crucial component to bringing a legibility, meaning, and identity layer to ecosystem. The timing for the decentralization of ENS governance couldnā€™t have come at a better time from both a technical (as Post-merge and future upgrades will have an effect on address types and their capabilities) and cultural perspective towards mass adoption. Serving as a gateway for millions into Web3, itā€™s imperative that ENS remains a public good. With this, I humbly support my application to be an ENS delegate and to represent the interests of the public, and especially those who also share in my background as an artist, designer, and creator in Web3 to keep ENS open without sacrificing scalability and robustness as the space compounds in user adoption.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree. Itā€™s necessary for ENS to be people-first. Plain and simple. If ownership is relegated in any way this early in the process then we are merely perpetuating the inequalities and inequities of Web2.

• Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree, registration fees are a necessary solution that address many potential areas of weakness and opportunities for growth. That being said, I would be interested in advocating for an exploration into avenues and initiatives that can help financially onboard or provide an alternative means of access to folks who are economically priced out of the space.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.

My web3 qualifications / skills:
I am a designer, developer, and artist active in the Web3 space and in the process of transitioning the majority of his practice into helping people build in Web3. I come from both a visual design and technical background. As an early and active contributor to FWB, Mirror, and an NFT artist who has forked his own smart contracts and released NFTs this way as well as on platforms/protocols such as Foundation and Zora, I bring with me three things: 1. A cultural optimism for the possibilities of this technology to have far-reaching positives for our world, 2. A guarded concern that the utopian promises of this space are far from inevitableā€”their chances of becoming implausible are great and require the the intentional efforts of good people to help steer projects towards greater good, 3. A strong curiosity for the details, especially the technical. 4. A passion for consensus-driven community decisions. I believe these four qualities help provide a perspective of the bigger picture, and help equip me to be an advocate for the future of ENS and its users.

1 Like

ENS Name: 507.eth

My reason for wanting to be a delegate: I am have been into Ethereum technology for over 4 years now and also a huge advocate for WEB3 technology. Overall excited for what is to come in this space, and being an ENS Delegator would just add to it!

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree 1000%
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree, this will only get larger as time goes on.
  • ** ENS Integrates with the global namespace**: Agree

Undergrad in Business Administration & Real Estate
4-Year experience in crypto/web3 investing. Have been actively in this space since early 2017.
Work privately with multiple companies on tokenomics, as well as developing marketing strategies and branding.
Extensive knowledge on Ethereum and itā€™s blockchain.
Basic skills on Python and Java. Learning more Solidity at the time of writing this.

ENS name: vispre.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Web3 is ushering an entirely new world of opportunities in the way of decentralizing industries across the globe. It is leveling the playing field in unprecedented ways, allowing people to control their own data, identity and more. It is the most exciting thing to happen in decades, and Iā€™m thrilled to be a part of it in ways I already am. Iā€™d like to deepen my involvement in ways that contribute to the ongoing efforts to decentralize the internet and its many services so that we have options for a more open and more free existence on the internet, where innovation is unbridled.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree - we should nurture innovations and cutting-edge advancements that are benefiting humanity.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am not a developer, but I have experience operating several multi-million dollar companies as both an owner and executive. I have brought innovative marketing strategies to hundreds of companies, from local brick-and-mortar to multi-billion dollar global behemoths. I thrive on maximizing a teams potential, and can bring strategy and leadership to the table as itā€™s needed.

ENS name: worse1.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I see ENS becoming much more than it already is and would love to play a role in governance and community contribution. I have educated people across various social media platforms on why ENS is so important, and have also grew up with a web2 developer for a Father. Iā€™ve been involved in DNS and web development for most of my professional life and recently got into Ethereum development in 2019

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree - As long as we stick to an outlined goal for increasing or reducing fees of extension, I believe we can maintain a fair governance and give equal opportunity to new registers and long time holders.

• Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree - I agree that fees act as a crowd fund for the DAO and helps improve the network. Fees also deter speculative investors and hoarders of ENS names which helps promote fair ownership of ENS.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree - Funds should be allocated to community wallet and votes should be taken to ensure priority usage. Funding projects (or giving grants to start ups) unrelated to ENS should be allowed, as they can help advance Web3 as a whole. Development of the network and community ideas should be acted upon first.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Somewhat disagree - "ENS governance should grant control of a top-level domain to its owner in the DNS system on request."

I donā€™t really agree with this statement but I get the point behind it as long as we remain community driven and decentralized.

My name is Worse. I have simple Solidity and JS development skills. I moderate a few discord channels and subreddits. Iā€™ve been involved in the crypto space since 2016 and have taken advanced learning classes on blockchain since 2020. I also am an Electrician but have started to pursue a Web3 career instead.

Iā€™m a community member, a dog daddy, and a passionate learner. Thank you for reading.

ENS name: ghostpepper.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS your online etiriom home :3

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: i have sipped from testnet faucets, deployed contracts, built multiple web3 frontend clients

ENS name: sawmonandnatalie.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to part of this democratic process and bring more voices to the ecosystem.

My web3 qualifications / skills: We are a web/graphic designer duo from Canada. We recently have been entering the web3 ecosystem. We are really excited to be part of this movement. We have been learning intensely about every aspect of this system from EVM opcodes to frontend dapp integrations.

ENS name: mervxxgotti.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Very active in the NFT Twitter community and hope to bring more awareness to decentralized internet structures

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 1.2k

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)

• Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)

My web3 qualifications / skills: Certificates from Moralis Blockchain Academy in JS, Solidity, DeFi, Chainlink, & more.

ENS name: įŠ¢į‰µį‹®įŒµį‹«.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe we can bring ENS forward in Africa and play a strong role to be mass adopted in the region. We believe Ethiopia Ethereum / blockchain community has got a lot of attention for the fortunate similarity of ETH name with the country. We want to build on the positive publicity and bring bring ENS forward.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 1.2k

Agree

Agree

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree

Blockchain community development, Ethereum and Ethiopian community development, Blockchain adoption in Ethiopia and education

1 Like

ENS name: outram.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

• My whole career has been dedicated to a free and open internet, so Iā€™m excited to be part of a project that stands wholly for that through web3 solutions. I currently the head of Infrastructure and security for a web2 company so I have a background on the network plumbing that has scaled tools in a seamless way.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 887

Agree

It is imperative that a free and open web3 is based on a the pursuit of ownership and not leasing from a central authority.

Agree

The macro economy is a means for decentralized governance that makes the most powerful tool for evolution of a project.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree

We are so early in this evolving space that itā€™s important to be able to support many greater good efforts that will protect the future of web3 and as a function ENS.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree

I have spent a great deal of the time this year deep diving into the web3 building demo applications and supporting projects with: Layer 1/2, Infrastructure/Security, DeFi and NFTā€™s. I have a unique perspective having a background as a builder and a technology leader as someone who scales and grows technology in a way to onboard more people.

Lastly, I will enjoy helping to contribute growing ENS to itā€™s full potential.

1 Like

ENS name: 500m.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also iā€™m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the Spanish Speaking Community.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

1 Like

ENS name: Herman.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:To help support the community and drive ENS forward and I strongly believe the success of web3.

Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree

Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree

Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:I have basic knowledge Web3

ENS name: neewy.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: embarking on a journey of names in Web3 and acting as a project quarterback.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution:

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)

My web3 qualifications / skills: Product Management and navigation in crypto solution space, solidity coding, DeFi advisory.

ENS name: mfkhabib.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I see ENS will make easier for everyone in transaction. Usually we write eth address and got missing.with ENS Domain we are so benefited. On a wider scale, ENS can be used for governance or company for monitoring the flow of fund with special maker, called ENS Domains

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

Iā€™ve been build large airdrop community since 2018. My skills are on promotion and growing community. I have been promoting much project and support for cryptocurrency growth

ENS name: b3nhur.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

I truly believe in the community aspect. I also truly believe in the divergence of opinions to find better ways on how to use Web3 and more specifically how to give back to people control of their identity into the blockchain space. ENS has the potential to become an important public good and I want to contribute to debates and help people navigate through those new paradigms and technologies.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

My profession is at the interaction of Design and Research. Iā€™ve been a User Experience Researcher for the past 5 years, working in the digital industry and interacting with tons of people.
Iā€™ve always been curious about tech and how web3 will change paradigms.

I am also learning Solidity to better interact with the people in this ecosystem and bring new visions on how to apply this knowledge. There is still a lot to learn but I feel confident to bring important questions to this space.

Thanks a lot.

Ā« There is no power for change greater than a community discovering what it cares about. Ā» Margaret J. Wheatley

ENS name:pao

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I hope to promote ens in the Chinese community because there are too many enthusiastic friends here, but their understanding of ens is so lacking.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills:I own a blockchain development team. I am also a collector of ENS domain names, and I plan to use domain names to build a wide range of eth-based services. I also have extensive experience in fund management.
[/quote]

Welcome I love imToken.

I will be voting for Teju.eth to be an ENS Delegate and I encourage you to do the same

1 - her article was super influential in helping many to be able to get their Web3 name

2 - the Ens DAO needs a diverse set of voices and she represents that cohort

ENS name:izuru.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:Because itā€™s a great initiative.

Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)

Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills:Artist

ENS name: 0xgans.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am a big fan of Web3.0, and I know what kind of disruptive revolution Web3.0 will bring. The ENS will be the most important infrastructure in Web3.0, which makes it of great potential value. So I want to promote the development of ENS as a witness.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 1.1k

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am the head of operation of ShowMe, the NFT subscription social platform built on Web3.0. I know the advantages of Web3.0 and how to make Web3.0 better. I will help promote ENS and integrate ENS into ShowMe.

https://showme.fan/

1 Like