ENS name: outram.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
- My whole career has been dedicated to a free and open internet, so I’m excited to be part of a project that stands wholly for that through web3 solutions. I currently the head of Infrastructure and security for a web2 company so I have a background on the network plumbing that has scaled tools in a seamless way.
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 887
- Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
It is imperative that a free and open web3 is based on a the pursuit of ownership and not leasing from a central authority.
- Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
The macro economy is a means for decentralized governance that makes the most powerful tool for evolution of a project.
- Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
We are so early in this evolving space that it’s important to be able to support many greater good efforts that will protect the future of web3 and as a function ENS.
- ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
My web3 qualifications / skills:
I have spent a great deal of the time this year deep diving into the web3 building demo applications and supporting projects with: Layer 1/2, Infrastructure/Security, DeFi and NFT’s. I have a unique perspective having a background as a builder and a technology leader as someone who scales and grows technology in a way to onboard more people.
Lastly, I will enjoy helping to contribute growing ENS to it’s full potential.