ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: b3nhur.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

I truly believe in the community aspect. I also truly believe in the divergence of opinions to find better ways on how to use Web3 and more specifically how to give back to people control of their identity into the blockchain space. ENS has the potential to become an important public good and I want to contribute to debates and help people navigate through those new paradigms and technologies.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:
My profession is at the interaction of Design and Research. Iā€™ve been a User Experience Researcher for the past 5 years, working in the digital industry and interacting with tons of people.
Iā€™ve always been curious about tech and how web3 will change paradigms.

I am also learning Solidity to better interact with the people in this ecosystem and bring new visions on how to apply this knowledge. There is still a lot to learn but I feel confident to bring important questions to this space.

Thanks a lot.

Ā« There is no power for change greater than a community discovering what it cares about. Ā» Margaret J. Wheatley

ENS name:pao

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I hope to promote ens in the Chinese community because there are too many enthusiastic friends here, but their understanding of ens is so lacking.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills:I own a blockchain development team. I am also a collector of ENS domain names, and I plan to use domain names to build a wide range of eth-based services. I also have extensive experience in fund management.
[/quote]

Welcome I love imToken.

I will be voting for Teju.eth to be an ENS Delegate and I encourage you to do the same

1 - her article was super influential in helping many to be able to get their Web3 name

2 - the Ens DAO needs a diverse set of voices and she represents that cohort

ENS name:izuru.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:Because itā€™s a great initiative.

Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)

Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

My web3 qualifications / skills:Artist

ENS name: 0xgans.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am a big fan of Web3.0, and I know what kind of disruptive revolution Web3.0 will bring. The ENS will be the most important infrastructure in Web3.0, which makes it of great potential value. So I want to promote the development of ENS as a witness.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 1.1k

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree

• Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am the head of operation of ShowMe, the NFT subscription social platform built on Web3.0. I know the advantages of Web3.0 and how to make Web3.0 better. I will help promote ENS and integrate ENS into ShowMe.

https://showme.fan/

1 Like

ENS name: eosers.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:I am interested in Ethereumā€™s technology and would like to be involved in the future shape that will be used for Metaverse through ENS.

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: My skill is to create a website and distribute Ethereum information.

ENS name: tsukiji.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe I have the drive and motivation to be an ENS Delegator. Huge learning are coming from my friends right after they setup their records.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree .

My web3 qualifications / skills: My background is computational design and I want to leverage on ENS to build much more than just identity , with interoperability in mind. Iā€™m learning the Ceramic Network and would love to cross-match ENS+Ceramic, developing some small artistical prototype.

1 Like

ENS name:picoin.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:Through DAO governance, a statement for users must be fair and correct, for the better development of the project

Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)AGREE

Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) AGREE

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)AGREE

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)AGREE

My web3 qualifications / skills:I am a hobbyist of web3.0, I like to explore and research

ENS name: mikedemarais.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: to protecc the namespace from boomer corporate interests and insure the namespace stays aligned with the needs of users. and cuz tbh i just really love the namespace

**My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• i agree with this
  • i agree with this
  • i agree with this
  • i agree with this

i am the cofounder of Rainbow, the Ethereum Wallet. I am very sick at javascript and very sick at recruiting talented people to join our industry.

3 Likes

ENS name:
RajeshKadam.eth

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree Completely. Everyone should be able to establish a identity and presence in Web3.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree that incentives are necessary to sustain the DAO and for mainintaing a healthy ENS ecosystem.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Absolutely. The income should be used for public good, a charter not unlike that of Gitcoin DAO.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Fully agree. When a Ethereum address becomes the way we log into apps, interoperability between Web 2 and Web 3 will be of paramount importance. In any case, the way tech ecosystems evolve, we will have to find a way to interoperate with older paradigms.

**My web3 qualifications / skills: Am super passionate about Web 3 and have experimented as much as I can with various protocols. Have spent the past 15+ years with startups in silicon valley and love the promise and hope that innovation brings to Human well being.

1 Like

ENS name: prysm.eth

Prysm, a web3 social investing platform, is delighted to apply to be an ENS DAO delegate. We want to accelerate the adoption and growth of ENS, the core building block of web3 social.

Weā€™re aligned with the mission of ENS and champion it as a core primitive for the decentralized social experience weā€™re creating at prysm. We consider its growth and adoption to be critical to empowering applications of Ethereum and to facilitate deeper connections between internet strangers.

**We have practical, applied insights to further ENS adoption to be the core building block of web3 social. ** We would love to share it with the world to accelerate the role of ENS in bringing people from all over the world together.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Strongly Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Strongly Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Strongly Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Strongly Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Weā€™re a team of six, all technical, that are developing a web3 social application with ENS as a core building block.

1 Like

ENS Name: Mazz.eth

I am wanting to be a delegate because I believe that having a vote in something you are passionate about is an important thing.

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS integrates with the global namescape: Agree

My Web3 qualification is that I have been learning about this space every day for the last two years and have a good understanding of Web3.

ENS name: balls.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Being a delegate would provide a great opportunity to spread the encouragement for and necessity of democratization and decentralization in web3. These principles must be constantly echoed in the community as we progress, and the ENS forming a DAO aligns with these principles. I would use this role to advocate for these principles to the widespread audience that the ENS has built.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree - as long as the tangent ā€œwithout sacrificing decentralizationā€ remains true and is absolutely upheld

My web3 qualifications / skills: solidity/front-end/blockchain development, web3 writer, decentralization advocate

ENS name: nish.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS to make it as durable, robust, accessible and scalable as possible, with the goal of making it the Web3 standard for naming.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am an early adopter of ENS, follow the web3 space closely, and am working on a few concepts that may become DAOs.

ENS name: lukasschor.eth

• Help steward a critical public good in web3
  • Make ENS a core part of our digital identity
  • Represent the interests of the Gnosis Safe Community
  • Support ENS DAO on its transition to decentralized governance

• Active in Web3 since 2016
  • Co-leading the Gnosis Safe project
  • Main expertise: strategy / product / UX

ENS name: eigenmann.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Iā€™ve been a member of the ENS team since almost the beginning, therefore the success of it is very important to me personally. Additionally I understand it technically more than many others as I helped build and design fundamental parts of the contracts. Although I am no longer working on ENS full time I try to help out here and there and see being a delegate as another way to do so!

Early developer working on ENS, helped audit a bunch of the large solidity protocols under ZK Labs. Worked as a protocol researcher at Status and now investing heavily in crypto and web3 with Dialectic while also working on MEV.

ENS name: pushanft.eth

1. Extensive knowledge of all things traditional domains. I know the problems that plagued the industry.

2. Genuinely want to help lead this in the right direction and to make an impactful difference.

3. Its the right time in my life to dedicate myself to such an important project knowing I have the skills to help.

*My web3 qualifications / skills:

I have been in crypto for 4+ years. Most importantly I have 6+ years experience working for a large global registrar. Im very familiar with domains from DNS, transfers, auctions, ICANN, etc. My experience extends to all domains not just TLD but country code level domains also (CCTLD)
Iā€™m not a developer but strong technical knowledge and a passion for all things web3.I know first hand the limits and problems that have created the need for an decentralized and uncensorable internet and I believe my experience and my passion to help move this space in the right direction make me an excellent candidate. Thank you!

ENS name: SaltyCookie.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also iā€™m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and always willing to learn more

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: m00n.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Strong supporter crypto/decentralization, believer in the future of ENS domains, leader of a large crypto/NFT community, lots of experience with ENS domains (owned 350+ in the past)

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: web3.js, solidity, graphql, extensive familiarity with many crypto exchange apis, and more