ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: angelfish.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

If ENS is to achieve universal adoption, it must be magnitudes cheaper to register a name and use (e.g. to set your reverse record).

To facilitate a fast and safe transition of ENS to Layer 2 and other scaling solutions, ENS DAO needs a delegate that is deeply knowledgeable about not only the mechanics but also the security and decentralization guarantees of the myriad of different scaling and bridge solutions. And secondly, a delegate that possesses the writing skills to clearly communicate the risks and progress of the scaling effort.

My capacity to do both is demonstrated through my role as Product and Ecosystem Lead at Matter Labs, the team building the first EVM-Compatible ZK Rollup: zkSync, and my skills can be verified in the section below.

As projects that seek to extend the Ethereum ethos of fairness, inclusion, and resilience, ENS and Matter Labs share substantial value alignment in our commitment to open source and community ownership.

Fun: a picture of me showing ENS developer Makoto my ENS names! https://twitter.com/makoto_inoue/status/1419307573627527174?s=21

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:

• For my technical background and writing skills, check out the last 9 articles written on zkSync’s Medium Blog
  • My tweet thread on the security properties of popular Ethereum bridge solutions: https://twitter.com/0xangelfish/status/1454119079975919626?s=20
  • previous experiences:
    • president of Blockchain @ UCLA, an active governance delegate for Uniswap, Compound, Aave, and more
    • software engineer at MetaMask
    • implemented Autonomous Proposals for Aave governance
    • deployed a Yearn Vault Strategy
9 Likes

ENS name: mathdroid.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am a software engineer at work, and I maintain a healthy dev community in Indonesia. I believe, apart from decentralization, our zeitgeist needs a group of people who are kind too.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree - but it must be fair.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a full-stack product engineer in On Deck. I helped some of Indonesian NFT projects. I have a (2000+ members) Indonesian Discord to learn web3

1 Like

ENS name: morpheus44.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am a software engineer in NYC with deep connections. I believe Web3 is the future.

• Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a backend Cosmos developer. I’m in touch with VCs / syndicates as well.

1 Like

ENS name: alicema.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’m a big believer in decentralization and think that ENS remaining a public utility is extremely important for the future of web3! It should continue to be accessible and fairly governed, operating on principles of openness. As a delegate I’d love to learn from everyone in the community, uphold the values / views listed below, and hopefully contribute back to the community however I can :slight_smile:

My view on each section of the proposed ENS consitution

My web3 qualifications / skills: I’m a co-founder of Mad Realities (madrealities.xyz), an interactive dating show powered by crypto, that anyone can be on (voted in by holders of NFT tickets), which long term aims to pursue a mission of empowering anyone to make a decentralized media network. I am a solidity engineer, and long-time open source developer as well, as I’ve built many tools via archerimpact.com that help anyone in the world leverage public data to keep governments + institutions accountable.

In 2017 at Archer, we build both an open source bitcoin analysis tool to make it easier to view transactions (https://github.com/archerimpact/Dashbit) and an IPFS directory which was a proof of concept to help human rights researchers resist censorship.

1 Like

**ENS name: chidi.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to contribute to the growth of ens and the values that blockchain stands for.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

**My web3 qualifications / skills: I currently advise around legal issues relating to blockchain.

ENS name: vibez.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am passionate about ENS and would like to contribute to DAO governance.

• Name ownership is an absolute right:

Agree. Self-custody is imperative to web 3.0

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism:

Agree.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods:

Agree.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace:

Agree.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Business Development, Pop Culture enthusiast, Tech Connoisseur

**ENS name: Minebuu.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Deliver news to Koreans and perform proxy voting

**My web3 qualifications / skills: nothing

ENS name:
aarty.eth

The best way to support any technology is to be an active member of the community. I have the motivation to be an ENS delegator for that reason and help add value to the project.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)

[/quote]
Backend Software engineer and excited to build things on Web3

ENS name: Priley.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:**The trustless, decentralized nature of the blockchain is the greatest innovation in human history, therefore I wish to help bring this positive change to the world.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree this is the heart of freedom.
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree, money is the most powerful motivational force in our society.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree, nothing happens without money, it’s required to bring about change of any kind.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I’ve founded and raised funds for several startups, including a social network base upon emotional state. I also hold patents and understand innovation and intellectual property as it relates to web3.

ENS name:

FatKingFred.eth

Currently I am working as a Product Manager for the Bright Moments DAO. Through our live minting experiences we are helping to onboard new people to web3 on a daily basis.

ENS Domains are an excellent onramp to the web3 ecosystem. As a delegate, I could use my platform to educate new crypto users towards the benefits of registering their own domain name.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 1.2k

Recent MBA graduate with focus on Strategy and Data Analytics. Working full time for Bright Moments DAO.

ENS name: chainlinkgod.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I can act as a Schelling point for the Chainlink community regarding votes occurring within the ENS DAO.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Fundamentals-based researcher and educator. I can answer most any question regarding the Chainlink protocol.

3 Likes

ENS name:

CyberConnect is here to build a decentralized social graph protocol that serves Web3 social networks and the metaverse. We’d like to become a ENS delegate to contribute our best effort to make Web3.0 a better palce.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    AGREED. In my opinion, Web3.0 is all about ownership that everyone should have sovereignty to his/her own virtual identity. This is especially true when it comes to the upcoming Metaverse.
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Being a core component of web3, ENS should be available to most people while having a fee structure decided by the ENS DAO. The community will balance how ENS should be a public good while being sustainable in the long run.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Again, this should be a long-term discussion within the ENS DAO.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    As an infrastructure provider on Web3.0, we believe that ENS is so significant in terms of being the golden standard of name service. We don’t know how exactly will web 3.0 look like, but it’s definitely important to integrate it into the current landscape of the namespace.
    Extensive techniques in development. Web3.0 and DAO native organization.

ENS name:greenfinance.eth

ENS is the most likely future for digital identity and verification. It’s a major step forward from web2 ideas of identity and ownership and for that reason, I believe it should be open, transparent and fair for all current and future users. I believe it can be surpass the ubiquity of email and thus it is important to govern and create policies that are purely in benefit for users and not for profit.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

Actively searching and contributing towards web3 sustainability/climate projects. Currently contributing towards KlimaDAO to drive sustainability initiatives through DeFi applications and incentives for users.

1 Like

ENS name: iAnkou

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator and I am really into ETH technology.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: rubywang.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: passionate about WEB3/crypto/NFT space. I really believe that every creative mind should lead a better life in web3 era.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Having been in top internet companies for almost 10 years, expert in operational excellence, program management and business development. I am currently the operation head of NFT department in a China-based pre-IPO company. Mandarin is my native language, and I am familiar with resources of creators and institutions in China.

ENS name: laurendorman.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want a future where ENS is natively supported by browsers. I am interesting in supporting and facilitating ENS growth and development.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a software developer with an interest in web3 and it’s protocols. My technical capabilities allow me to build full-stack web3 applications from Smart Contracts (Solidity, Hardhat) to front-end applications (JavaScript, React, Next.js) with wallet integrations (Ethers.js).

I have entrusted you to represent me

ENS name: janyris.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Decentralization - Web3 will change the world. ENS has the structure, vision and innovation to help achieve that. I believe ENS is the standard for Web3 and I want to be a part of that journey by educating and onboarding more Women and Spanish-speaking communities into this space.
My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 1.2k
Developer and Designer, currently building web3 solidity projects with Buildspace, I’m also a member of Developer Dao. Previously, Program Management/Ops, i built smart home communities for Amazon.

ENS name: thesmarmybum.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’m really interested in the future of identity, and how ENS will play a role

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I work at Twitter, where i’m working daily on the integration of Web 3 into our platform including NFT Profile Verification

ENS name: Weibang.eth

Why I want to be a representative: I am passionate about the development of the industry, I always listen to people’s suggestions, and I am willing to participate in spreading the best of the industry to better people’s lives.

** My views on each part of the proposed ENS Constitution **

• Title ownership is an absolute right: Agreed

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agreed

• Revenue fund ENS and other public goods: Agreed

ENS integration with global namespace: Agreed

** My Web3 qualifications/skills: I have basic knowledge of Web3