ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name: crypto-monnaie.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I remember being up all night at ENS domain registrar launch few years ago to start registering domains and participate in this ecosystem. I like web2 but iā€™m in love with web3. I also come from Francophone Africa and believe me being a delegate could contribute to have my community voice represented

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I built a non custodial wallet

**ENS name: ramiabih.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to increase my impact on web3 and the ENS ecosystem. I am excited for the chance of having a lasting effect on our development, and to play a larger role in making sure everyoneā€™s voice is heard, and ensuring ENS is a success.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills: In the space since 2013. Early miner, DeFi adopter, NFT purchaser, etc. Code in solidity, JS, Python. Degree in politics and love DAOā€™s for their structures and powers.

**ENS name: investing.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: become part of and support the evolution of the next version of the web to create more investment opportunities in tech

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: technical, software development background, basic knowledge of web3

ENS name: yilak.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

My motivation for wanting to be a delegate: Iā€™ve been using ENS since its inception. I use it for both my personal account and our project (amole). I was intrigued by the idea of a name registry in Ethereum.

Iā€™ll lead efforts to integrate ENS with all major Ethiopian banks and wallets, as well as smart contract, to make ENS a standard for banks to build on as they transition to new systems.

That is why I am putting myself forward as a delegate candidate. I have strong views on decentralization, web3, and user ownership that have guided me in this sector since I first dabbled with crypto, and I believe I would be useful as a delegate in the DAO.

I believe it is critical to express principles as we embark on this path to align the community and ecosystem we hope to create around this endeavor

• Many more people should have access to financial services.
  • I believe that free, fast, and low-cost money flow will spur economic growth.
  • People have an intrinsic right to control the fruits of their labor.
  • I think that we all have a responsibility to contribute to financial inclusion, promote ethical actors, and maintain the ecosystemā€™s integrity.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution 3]

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree. There should be no cause for the DAO to interfere with any ENS name holderā€™s fundamental right to name ownership.
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: I agree that the incentive component is important, but I also view it as a method for ENS to become self-sufficient.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree. All proceeds should be used to support ENS
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: I Agree the ENS DAO should strive to integrate with the global namespace on its own initiative.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a core developer for lbtil. I work as a peer-to-peer node operator and contribute to open-source peer-to-peer infrastructure. I manage a blockchain education initiative that helps individuals transition to new financial system, and Iā€™m a 1/2 bitcoin maximalist also understand the need for different solution for different circumstance. I am good at Bringing fresh ideas to the table, challenging assumptions, and making progress when knowledge/resources are limited are some of my skills.

1 Like

ENS name:
matters.eth

We are Matters Lab, and we have been bridging content creators from Web2 to Web3 since 2017. We believe ENS is a crucial and undervalued piece for end-to-end decentralized web apps, and integration with ENS has been an important component of our roadmap, in which we are providing Web3 tools for 8k+ content creators in our community. We hope to contribute to the ENS ecosystem and help make sure that its direction maximizes the public good.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree, although the definition or process of determining public goods should be clarified.

My web3 qualifications / skills:

• Product design
  • Web application development
  • Smart contract development

ENS name: tfnow.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Early starter of innovation with all. Start up since February this year with the goal of reaching out to better everyone in many different forms. What better way than to implement cryptocurrency in all aspects of what there is to offer. To artists, creators, music, teaching and so on.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 1.4k

Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)ā€“Agree

Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)ā€“Agree

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)ā€“Agree

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)ā€“Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Moderately acquainted with web 3 for awhile now. Especially involving my company. Naturally drawn a interest to most recent tech raspberry pi, coding and such. Looking towards building a larger following for keeping all in the knowing.

[quote=ā€œbrantlymillegan, post:1, topic:815ā€]
**ENS name: lowkeynev.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to emerge myself into the crypto community and become a part of this change for our financial future

**My web3 qualifications / skills: I took computer literacy while I was in collage and a majority of my work I do now evolves me being on a computer

• My Reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am someone who is building and innovating in Web3 publicly, I am a leader and an innovator, focussed on inclusivity, and can be a representative for women, and LGBTQIA+ folks - who are historically under represented within tech spaces.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

• Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I run a successful NFT project, I spend the majority of my day communicating with people within the NFT/Web3 space, and understand the movements of the space on both a macro and micro level. I am highly skilled in cultivating inclusive communities, and can bring that to ens.

**ENS name: muna

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Crypto is my life.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: STRONGLY Agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills: Attorney by day, crypto crusader by night.

ENS name: weibang. Eth

Why I want to be a representative: I want to support the growth of ENS and be part of the change as we move into the next evolution of the web.

My views on each part of the proposed ENS constitution 2

Title ownership shall not be infringed: Agreed

Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: consent

Revenue fund ENS and other public goods: Agreed

ENS with global namespace integration: agreed

My Web3 qualifications/skills: I exist on the chain

ENS name: yamine.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Iā€™ve been involved in the space for a few years, I meet a lot of web3 builders and contributors and work on something youā€™ll love using.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Ownership rights should be priority, I agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Fair prices, very limited name squatting so far, agreed
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: And other public goods is the interesting bit, we grow together, I agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Very important to become available to most domain name users, I agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Previously a CERN then ProtonMail contributor, young communal representative during my childhood, I always enjoyed defending peoples rights like my own. Avid learner and educator on Web3, DAOs and dApps around the block(chain), regular volunteer at Ethereum Community Conference (EthCC), builder.

ENS name: zscrilla.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have the interest be an ENS Delegator. Iā€™m into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3 skills.

ENS Name: kaxel.eth

I will always dig in to the details and form an opinion based on the facts and my own perspective as a small business owner. It is important to me that we have a broad and eclectic group of delegates. As a writer, developer, and designer based in rural America (upstate NY) I represent a faction of the artistic community that is not always well represented - I want to change that.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Disagree - I think it is important that the DAO be allowed to shift course in terms of allowable registrations in the edge case of outright error and a shifting landscape of public perception - this provision that the DAO will always ā€œpursue[s] a goal outlined in this constitutionā€ feels adequate and should allow for a certain amount of freedom in my view.

• Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree. Let the market decide.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree. I think grant funding in support of the public good is one of the most exciting prospects of a well-run DAO.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree. Yes, so many of us are developers and technologists, give us the freedom to host our own domain in whatever way makes sense.

I am a web developer, graphic designer, and blogger. I would love the opportunity to bring a spotlight to this process through my writing at chillfiltr.com. I think more eyeballs is always better. I would relish the opportunity to be an evangelist for Web 3.0 and ENS Domains.

**ENS name:**behnamkh.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate::Want to grow together with the ENS and be optimistic about the ENSā€™s future.

**My web3 qualifications / skills:**I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: sultanofsonora.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Ive been in crypto for several years now and have amassed a lot of experience using different protocols, platforms, exchanges, dexs, DAOs, etc. I have been bullish on ENS for some time now and as an early adopter i would like to help shape the future of ENS in a way that is beneficial for ALL users and not just the VCs who usually control alot of the governance protocols.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am an experienced trader, Dev and meme god. I also am deeply embedded in many of the communities and have a sense of what ethereans want going forward. I also previously worked formulating public policy which i feel is a huge value add as a delegate.

ENS name: nonsensetwice.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Iā€™m currently active in governance processes for BanklessDAO and deeply involved in the community there. I seek to bring my experience to ENSDAO as a trusted voice for other BanklessDAO members who are unwilling or unable to be actively involved in governance processes here.

My web3 qualifications / skills: Currently in the process of learning Solidity; currently in active development with the DEGEN workgroup in BanklessDAO, whose purpose is to bring Web3 functionality to crypto protocols and DAOs on Discord; Project Lead, Guild Coordinator, and Grants Committee member in BanklessDAO; knowledgeable in many areas of DeFi.

ENS name: MarcWiebusch.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Blockchain and crypto technologies have the ability to empower the next generation visionaries and ENS will be a crucial component to making these new technologies available to the world as a whole.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have been a power user of the Internet since the introduction of the world wide web and have a broad skillset and overall knowledge of how many legacy internet protocols work. I am excited to see where web3 will bring us and am excited to do my part to bring it to reality.

ENS name: jemuem

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am at the crypto for quite a years now and will support all upcoming tokens and project that will be set in the future. I want to be a part of an extravagant future of new crypto in the world.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree, privacy is a must
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree, transaction should have it to help the economy

I have work on the company which involves Bank online security, reader and learner about crypto.

ENS name: ilike2invest.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS to make it as durable as possible for everyone and easily accessible which i highly believe will be the future goal of making it the Web3 standard for naming.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

i have basic knowledge of web3 and would love to learn more hands on ,I know many people in the space that are like minded and open to expanding web3 as a whole with my help it will play a part of growing together for the best of its future along with everyone in it

I have run a live streaming startup reaching 20 million users and launched multiple consumer products - all with strong web and social media presence. Now focused on web 3.0 as the future of commerce and communication.