ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name:

justkarl.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

I’ve been knee-deep in the ENS world, building products at my startup that revolve around Ethereum Name Service. Being a delegate at ENS DAO feels like the perfect next step for me. I’m all about making the internet decentralized and user-friendly, and ENS is a key player in that game. From firsthand experience, I’ve seen the impact of ENS-centric solutions, and I’m eager to bring that knowledge to the table. I want to collaborate, innovate, and push for changes that really matter to the community. Let’s work together to take ENS to the next level!

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:

My journey into Web 3.0 began in 2017, diving deep into its developments, investing, and closely monitoring its evolution. I furthered my expertise by earning a Master’s in Blockchain Architecture. In the tech startup realm, I’ve been actively involved, contributing my skills in blockchain and decentralized tech. This journey honed my skills in navigating complex technologies and fostering entrepreneurial endeavors within the Web 3.0 space. I bring a blend of practical experience, technical proficiency, and a keen entrepreneurial spirit to contribute meaningfully to the ENS DAO.

3 Likes

ENS name:

justghadi.eth

As an entrepreneur who founded a startup focused on leveraging the power of ENS among others, I possess a profound understanding of the ENS ecosystem and its potential. Through our product development, I’ve witnessed firsthand the transformative impact ENS has on decentralized technologies. My active engagement within the ENS community has allowed me to forge meaningful connections and gain insights into the diverse needs and aspirations of its members. With a robust background in development, I bring both technical expertise and a passion for driving innovation. Becoming an ENS DAO delegate is not just an opportunity but a natural progression to contribute substantively to the ENS ecosystem. I aim to channel my entrepreneurial spirit, technical proficiency, and community-driven mindset towards fostering growth, advocating for advancements, and enhancing the overall resilience of the ENS network.

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) -Agree
  • Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) -Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) -Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) -Agree

I bring a solid foundation in software development, blockchain architecture, and entrepreneurship to the table. Proficient in multiple programming languages, I’ve successfully developed and deployed robust applications in the Web3 ecosystem. My academic background in engineering then a masters in blockchain technology has provided a deep understanding, enabling the creation of innovative solutions. Moreover, my experience in multiple startups culminating in founding my own startup adds a practical dimension to my skill set, ensuring a comprehensive contribution to the goals of the ENS DAO.

3 Likes

ENS name: snowdot.eth

Building the decentralized version of the internet is an ongoing process, one that requires active participation in its development. I aim to contribute by representing the voices of developers and community members alike, with the goal of making ENS more accessible, equitable, and truly aligned with the principles of decentralization.

How I plan to make a difference:

• Creating positive and meaningful changes by actively bringing forward ideas, insights, and concerns.

• Advocating for decentralized solutions that enhance user sovereignty, privacy, and access, reinforcing the core values.

• Providing insights to grants processes to make them more accessible and impactful for those who are building our future.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution:

• Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree

• Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications/skills:

I’ve been in the space since 2017 and have witnessed firsthand how much this space has evolved and the growing impact it has had on our digital world.

Over the last 3 years, I’ve participated in numerous web3 hackathons (e.g. Gitcoin, EthGlobal, Chainlink Constellation, etc.) and I’ve been grateful to receive recognition for the projects I’ve developed from various projects and protocols, such as Binance Smart Chain, Aave, and Chainlink, to name a few.

Prior to becoming a developer, my professional experience and education were in Risk Management and Actuarial Science. This is one of the reasons why I have a particular affinity for analytics, and the vast majority of my projects included this component.

Thank you for considering my application. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

ENS name: gov.daoplomats.eth

We want to help steward the governance at ENS DAO with our experitise in DAO governance as professional delegates. As a multi-DAO delegate we are able to absorb context from multiple DAOs and we would like to leverage our ecosystemwide learnings to develop the ENS ecosystem. This includes assisting with strategic partnerships, offering opinions based on meta learnings and proposing governance solutions. We strongly support public goods funding and would like to see it evolve to not only support onchain projects, but also offchain real world impact initiatives.

Name ownership shall not be infringed: Agree
Fees are primarily an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

DAOplomats is a governance-as-a-service organisation that empowers DAOs through effective governance, treasury management, grants programs, and community-building initiatives. We leverage our expertise to help DAOs achieve their full potential by fostering collaboration and maximising positive outcomes.

Our team boasts a combined experience of 10 years in DAO governance, where we have proposed over 100+ proposals to 8 different DAOs and have passed over 10 proposals onchain in various areas from treasury management to operational frameworks and governance solutions.

3 Likes