ENS DAO Newsletter #1 - 03/01/2022

ENS DAO Newsletter is now available on Substack. Sign up to receive the latest news directly to your email.

3 Likes

Sir, email is so web2. Wen EPNS channel?

2 Likes

Last bump I promise.

The ENS DAO Newsletter has applied for a Gitcoin Grant as part of the ENS Ecosystem side round ($69,420 matching pool :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). Donate a dollar or two if you are so inclined. Thanks!

3 Likes

Would love for the positive reception in the forum to be reflected in the number of contributors supporting the grant so Iā€™m taking the opportunity to post a less subtle link to the Gitcoin Grant for the ENS DAO Newsletter.

If anyone has questions about how to donate to a Gitcoin Grants Round please DM me on Twitter! Iā€™m happy to walk people through it.

2 Likes

Thank you Alisha! Iā€™m glad I listened to your suggestions. :grin:

Edit: I added it on the grant page but I would also like to say it here - All of the money raised from the grant will be transferred to the ensdaonews.eth wallet at the conclusion of the round, and it will be used to further the scope of press operations (press kits, press releases, event coverage), as well as to compensate contributors and guests, such as interviewees. Thank you.

1 Like