I have a great suggestion, which will double the number of users of ens, and also double the user viscosity of ens users of web3, making it the first entry point of web3, can I say it? Can I get some benefit from being so inspired by trade secrets?

I have a great suggestion, which will double the number of users of ens, and also double the user viscosity of ens users of web3, making it the first entry point of web3, can I say it? Can I get some benefit from being so inspired by trade secrets? Haha, everyone can testify!

When I use twitter I still have to log in with my google account, and when I get an opensea offer I still have to check them out in gmail.com, I suddenly wondered why our .eth can’t have the mailbox function? Suppose, our email is ***@gmail.eth, then we cryptocurrency enthusiasts use it every day, and I can give up gmail too. . . . I don’t know if it’s technically possible, I want to have an eth mailbox named after my eth domain name

2 Likes

Did the admin see it? Is it possible to use the eth domain name as the mailbox technology? Isn’t this advice bad? If you adopt this suggestion in the future, can you airdrop me some ens, anyway, many people give up receiving it, haha

In crypto circles it will definitely replace gmail in the future, at least I am the first to give up gmail

Adding email/notification capability is one of the most requested service, but I don’t know if it’s something ENS as a naming service to take on. On internet, DNS is not in charge of sending email but they are separate protocols like SMTP and POP that supports DNS.
There are various notification initiatives like ethmail (looks defunct?) and https://epns.io and they can integrate with sending notification via ETH addresses and they usually support ENS

3 Likes