Inplco banned permanently

I have permanently banned inplco for repeated violations of the forum CoC, including:

You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But remember to criticize ideas, not people . Please avoid:

• Name-calling
  • Ad hominem attacks
  • Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
  • Knee-jerk contradiction

Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.

Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:

• Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
  • Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.

He is, of course, welcome to continue to participate in the DAO as a delegate and voter if he chooses.

2 Likes

Re: the CoC link:

Sorry, fixed!

1 Like

Wow. I called this weeks ago when he kept trolling me. When I was being civil. Hate to see it but maybe people will learn.

inplco’s sock-puppet account @0xaccountant has also been banned for ban evasion.

You missed this one sock-puppet Nick. Pretty amazing that you haven’t yet understood that a legal system without an agency or a means to enforce the law is pretty much an exercise in futility. I will be back in some weeks beating the drum of accountability and in protest of your mismanagement of ENS DAO. Until then, don’t break anything and don’t deploy wrong contracts. You miss, I hit. Back to buidl.

I’m just curious - are all bans permanent, or is it case-by-case basis?

Depends on Nick and Alisha’s mood. Pretty much permanent in this case I am afraid.

1 Like

The software supports temporary bans, but there hasn’t been any reason to utilize them yet.

1 Like