Proposal to automatically manage $ENS UniswapV3 liquidity through concentrated liquidity provider

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I didn’t created this to spam the community. I think ENS could benefit from Uniswpap’s V3 features but it is really difficult for users to manage their position there. That’s why I suggested a V3 manager that has a working ENS vault.

I’m just trying to figure out if you even believe this yourself.

1 Like

I edited the text not to be considered spam. How could I share this UniswapV3 service without being considered spam?

1 Like

It’s really up to you. I didn’t comment because I thought it was spam, I commented because there were a bunch of red flags in your pitch, the biggest being the absolutely ridiculous APY you quoted. Also telling people to connect their wallets and deposit their tokens in exchange for some completely unfounded “staked” version.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey, I just got rid of the product name from the title and removed the post talking about the performance about it. Probably okay for people to keep talking about if the DAO should provide a liquidity (it’s a different story whether I agree or not)

1 Like

It’s OK, Uniswap V3 is underated rn

You saw what happened to ohm price bc of a huge order dump. On uniswapV3 that could have been mitigated due to a deeper pool bc of the concentrated nature of its liquidity