• 姓名所有权是一项绝对权利:(同意/不同意/评论)
  • 注册费作为一种激励机制存在:(同意/不同意/评论)
  • 收入基金、ENS和其他公共物品:(同意/不同意/评论)
  • ENS与全局命名空间集成:(同意/不同意/评论)

我的web3资格/技能:

totally agree !
I will support community governance and expand the ENS ecosystem

6 Likes

Agreed .The Article 4 shall not create new top-level domain names at will. ETH is the most powerful proof and performance of ETH’s ecology. simple and clear

4 Likes

I support this proposed constitution and have no amendments.

3 Likes

I have spent a portion of my career leading organizations and this constitution would be much improved if it set the 30,000 principles and had a mission - what does ENS DAO want to achieve; vision - what is the position and influence in the world it wishes to have; and values statement - ie fairness - what that means, respect - what that means… etc , in lieu of discrete examples. In this way many if not most future responses to eventualities will not be reactive.

4 Likes

1 Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
2 Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
3Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
4 ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I agree to support the voting agreement, and our community will always support it.

3 Likes

Agreed .The Article 4 shall not create new top-level domain names at will. ETH is the most powerful proof and performance of ETH’s ecology. simple and clear

3 Likes

ENS is a key and a reflection of the other side of each of us. We must protect its uniqueness. At the same time, I am very optimistic about the development of ENS in the future, and I believe that everyone will find it more and more important. So I agree with the five points above.

2 Likes

I agree to all of these rules and support for DAO

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)
3 Likes

Agree to all paragraphs. And to establish of constitution is good to growth of ethereum market.

3 Likes

I. Name ownership is an absolute right(Permissible)
II. Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism(Permissible)
III. Income funds ENS and other public goods(Permissible)
IV. ENS Integrates with the global namespace(Permissible)
V. Amendments to this constitution by majority vote(Permissible)
[/quote]

3 Likes

Hi, I have added an application to be a delegate in that thread, but I was hoping to check in here about gas costs associated with that.
I would really like to be a delegate, but I don’t have the funds to pay for the gas associated with adding an avatar and the delegate link. That seems a little exclusionary to me and it’s the type of thing I am keen to avoid for future governance mechanisms.
Am I misunderstanding the process? I’m pretty new to the crypto space and have said as much in my application - I would like to to ensure that the decentralised web continues to be accessible for those who don’t fully understand or can’t easily afford the technology but who agree with the principles.

1 Like

I totally agree with this proposal it gives significance to the legacy of DNS naming system for owning in terms of naming system. Without tsactificing the decentralization of ENS.

2 Likes

I also agree with the rules, however i think another rule or verbiage should be included where a process should take place in the event the 67% are unable to vote due to being incapacitated.

2 Likes

*i agree with the Name ownership is an absolute right

• i agree with Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism
    *i agree with Income funds ENS and other public goods
  • i agree with ENS Integrates with the global namespace
2 Likes
  • I agree with all the entries, that’s what people expect. democratic
4 Likes

Agree. Much to learn in this process!

2 Likes
  • Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree)
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree)
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree)
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree)
2 Likes