A) General DAO News
B) Public Goods Scholarship Spotlights (Alberto Cevallos, Hellen Stans)
C) Medium and Large Grants Updates
D) Open space for additional topics
- [EP3.5] [Executable] Activate new .eth Controller and Reverse Registrar, has passed and is queued for next week.
- Small Grants goes live on Monday, March 10th.
- The ecosystem will be experimenting with the award amount.
- Submissions will be active for five days, with a two-day break before voting begins.
The Public Goods Scholarship is a Public Goods grant that streams 1k USDC a month to five recipients for a year.
Recipients of this award, and Alberto Cevallos, presented their most recent projects.
Hellen presented ENS Redirect that allows setting up ENS domain redirects and talked about recent Ethereum Meet-ups in Kenya featuring Vitalik.
Alberto talked about his previous project, Eth-Utils, a data converting tool for devs, and his upcoming project ETHCommons.
The Public Goods working group is launching two new grant streams, our Growth Grants and Large Grants.
A retroactive grant that awards 10k to five projects that are Ethereum or Web3 Public Goods.
- Submissions open April 14th.
- A notion with submission details will be released on the April 14th Public Goods call.
A retroactive grant pool that awards up to 50k on a rolling basis to foundational Ethereum or Web3 Public Goods projects.
- Submissions open May 1st.