Reputation system for DAO delegates

Whoops, updated, thanks for catching it! Right now it is updated once a week but in another week, we will be updating once a day.

1 Like

Any ideas if this could take into account Twitter posts? Say number of posts mentioning ENS

It definitely seems like you don’t currently support non-".eth" names right now, for what it’s worth. Also missing delegates that don’t have a reverse name, there are some larger ones that don’t have a reverse name set.

Interesting, I will take a look.

Search is not working for non .eth names, we’ll fix it. Can you please give a couple examples of those with no reverse name, I will find a fix for it.

3 Likes

I scrolled through the list and didn’t see any non-.eth names, including ours, but maybe I missed it. Ours is: “metaphor.xyz”, for reference.

This issue has been fixed, thanks for raising the issue!

3 Likes

This comment is to increase my Karma
 sorry that was a bot. :upside_down_face:
I recently included myself as a delegate but I don’t see my name on the list. I look forward to learning more today during the call. Thank you!

It’s been added, please check!

1 Like

These types of pareto distribution problems are nearly impossible to eliminate in human systems, though it’s definitely worthwhile to try.

I proposed a karma-system for the DAO forum a few months ago, I’m not sure if that was ever looked into. If not it’s definitely worth doing so :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here is an attempt to solve this https://www.showkarma.xyz/dao/delegates/ens. There is a new filter for seeing activity by last 30 days for all delegates (soon adding year, season etc.)

Can you point me to it? May be we can adopt some parts of it?

1 Like

This was in Discord DM’s, and nothing was ever fleshed out. There were a lot of things going on at the time so I think it was just forgotten.

Hi , am not listed can you add me

1 Like